Legally Binding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers

"Spence," the lawyer said in frustration. "I need some help here!"

Efficient as ever the butler searched around for a bit that she could take in her mouth. He used a wooden tooth brush handle.

"Here bite on this." He said, pushing it rudely into her mouth. He then placed both his cold hands on her ass cheeks, pulling them apart. "There you are sir, try now."

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" Michelle shook, the man pressing painfully hard.

She wriggled and pulled away spitting the bit from her mouth.

"Ugh fuck it won't go ugggggg Jez!" She was angry now this bastard not getting the point. She tried to knell up and gave a shocked yelp as the butler pushed her back down. He gripped under her, his hand holding her tits tightly the other arm pressing onto her shoulder blades. This wasn't sexual, but instead a hard pinning embrace.

Grimwald took his queue, her wobbling fleshy ass bouncing as she tried to break free.

"Agggggggggggggggggg nnnnnnooooooo ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

He pressed the oil cone hand into her again. At the point where the resistance had been too great he took a gulp and pressed on. She screamed, making him cringe, but he still pressed on.

The hand felt like it was tearing her apart. But at the last second, her flesh about to split she felt her rim grip over his knuckles.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." The sphincter was closing around his wrist, his fist inside her.

"Oooohhhhhh Goddddd!" It felt like she was sitting on a flag pole. Grimbald had done it. His hand was inside her tight rubbery void. He tried to open his fingers but her muscles forced them to remain in the aching cone shape.

She groaned, the sensation of a hand in her ass disgusting yet it had a perverse pleasure." This man had his hand up her beautiful proud ass." She looked up at the ornate ceiling of the master bathroom. "Just one evening," she told herself, "one evening for all this!"

Grimwald began to pump back and forth, an inch or so each thrust.

"Ohhhh God that feels so firm!" Michelle moaned, now back into her game.

The butler was stood back watching in delight the bulge in his trousers evident.

"Ah, ah, ah!" She grunted as Grimbald explored inside her; still not quite believing where his hand was. Her rim was red and taut, her cheeks bulging around his lucky wrist the gel foaming at the point were it passed her rim. He had his hand inside this beautiful arrogant bitch. Each movement made her flinch and buck, his pumping motion increasing.

"Ugggggggggg!" She felt like she had an animal burrowing up inside her, digging deeper and deeper.

"Aaaaaaaaa!"

The old lawyer felt under her, teasing a nipple then massaging the whole hot wet melon. She stared at his face her lips quivering seeing his eyes widen as he flexed his hand seeing her eyes widen in filling sensation.

"Oooooooooo!!"

Grimbald nodded and the butler unzipped his pants.

For the second time that evening she began to suck the butler's dick. It was difficult for as she bobbed forward onto the eager member, her ass wanted to do differently jolting and shaking from the slowly increasing anal fist fuck. She coughed and spluttered the hard cock banging against the back of her throat; the forward ass thrusts making her almost swallow the butlers cock to the base each time.

Her clit tingled so much from internal pressure, and now the hot cock between her lips the butler already groaning. Spittle dripped from her lips as she sucked and devoured the man's meat. Both men were humiliating her with dirty talk arousing her more and more.

"Yean suck it you dirty bitch, that's it ahhh."

"Ride it Michelle ride my hand! Oh god that's deep any second now I'm going to be able to grip that cock stuffed down your throat."

Michelle gargled in sensual fright." It felt like it!"

She spat the cock from her mouth gasping, gripping the shaft with her greased hand.

"Ugggggggg ohhhhhhh my clit! Quicker," she said reaching under herself, her fingers opening her slit showing the flowering bud, I'm coming!!!!!!!"

She pressed onto her own clit with a nail, Grimbald pumping back and forth; long thrusts his hand always wrist deep inside her. She couldn't stop Spence stuffing his cock back in her mouth and she choked as she came.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggg Ukkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Her pussy was electric, her ass muscles flexing trying to pump the hand from her. She jerked and shook the orgasm sweeping over her. Her ass continued to spasm and Grimbald felt his hand been shit out of her. He pulled it back slowly easing it around her sore rim a scream of pain and ecstasy from Michelle.

"Eieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Plop! The hand was out, her anus spluttering in relief.

The old man was panting and aching from been on his knees so long. The butler still waving his cock at the blonde's mouth, as she also panted, orgasm subsiding totaly exhausted.

"Oooohhhhhhh fuck!" Michelle groaned pushing the hairy pelvis of the butler away. I need a..."

"No time for a rest." Grimbald said commandingly, "to the bed room."

Michelle was roughly lifted by the butler and frog marched to her luxurious room, four poster bed and all. She was still glistening in oil her magnificent tits hard, nipples erect from the devastating orgasm. The butler looked ridiculous dressed in black his hard hot cock pointing straight out, bouncing as he walked. Grimbald was stripping, his old frame dry and winkled his own cock looking long and hard.

The butler threw her onto the bed and began to disrobe. Grimbald was now naked. He looked like a fucking alien his skin grey his skeletal frame showing through his ancient skin; and that hard erect cock looking too big for his scrawny hips and waist.

"The contract is there on the table," he said his eyes now lustful no longer detached and professional. "Once we've finished having you I'll sign his estate over to you." Michelle brushed her hair from her face and opened her mouth as if to speak. Then she paused, looked at the contract and nodded in agreement. Grimbald nodded back.

"Good, now let's fuck."

The men started by first eating Michelle out. She lay on her back long legs open and bent pushing her calves up by her tip toes. This raised her pussy mound allowing Grimwald and the butler to lick and sucked her clit and hole like two hungry dogs fighting over the same bowl of food. Eventual Grimbald won getting his mouth fully over her hole, sucking for dear life. Spence went down on her tit's biting and sucking all the while making her jerk his impressively resilient cock.

Grimwald could wait no longer and he climbed on top of her sliding his cock up her twat.

"Ugggggggggg!" She felt so hot and surprisingly tight. Michelle hooked her legs around him jerking up taking the old cock deep inside. She was hot and horny." Why fight it!" Spence pushed his cock back into her mouth and she blew him as he towered over her head. Grimbald had his hand all over her tits and waist kissing her neck watching closely as her pink lips savored the butler's cock.

Then they swapped, Spence taking her doggie his cock at last ramming up inside her. He groaned with relief thrusting hard, making her ass tremble and tits swing. Grimbald finally had his cock between her arrogant lips. The night was going incredibly well, his hand up her ass, now his cock in her pussy and mouth.

Michelle felt like a rag doll. The butler was like a steam train; his hands holding her waist painfully tight thrusting into her with vengeance. She wondered how many dinner parties he imagined this scene at. All the times he had bent down near her exposed cleavage to serve wine; when she had bid him goodnight in a seductive way; when she had been in riding jompers... "Uggggggggg!" He was coming!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssss, yesssssssssss that's it you bitch ohhhhhhhhh!"

The butler emptied into her as he pounded from the rear. Michelle coughed on the mouth buried cock. Her pussy was frothing, full of jism. "Jezzzzz he's fucking been storing it up!" She thought as his spent cock slopped from her soaking pussy.

Grimbald pulled his cock from her mouth rolling her onto her side.He curled behind her gripping her tits like handle bars pushing his groin against her rear.

"Now to bugger you!" He shouted trying to provoke a response.

Michelle arched her back, her tits thrust out onto his gripping paws and grit her teeth.

"Uuuuugggggggohhhhhhh!" Grimbald convulsed in pleasure his hard bent cock darting up where his hand had been earlier. The muscles once again gripped tightly and he groaned in delight knowing he was fucking hard up this stunning woman's ass.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!"

He was an animal now. His years deserting him, as he pushed his frail body against the sculpted perfect rear of Michelle.

"Uggg, yes, yes you bitch ohhhhh ugggghhhhh!" He was also nearing an ultimate climax.

"Yes, yes yes uhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He came pulling her tits back hard trying to force his balls and body up her rear.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Michelle squealed like a stuck pig feeling him flood her sore anal route, the filthy fuck almost over.

He slipped from her, pushing the beauty away from him in contempt.

"You're nothing," he panted as he knelt up. "A filthy whore just like Bartholomew said."

She didn't reply just rolled onto her back her hands feeling for her own sore ass. Grimwald got up and reached for the contract. Michelle pulled the covers over her bosom suddenly finding some modesty. The butler had begun to dress and now only Grimbald remain openly naked his cock hanging limp.

"Hmmmmm that's it," he said jotting his signature onto the paper. "Bartholomew's estate is handed over to you for safe keeping until a time when his son may be deemed fit to return."

Michelle smiled in satisfaction. She knew that to be never.

The ravished blonde took hold of the contract laughing in delight.

"Grimbald, you're all fucking heart. See yourself out boys." She cooed rubbing her sweaty long pins together curling up in the big bed. "Well," she thought," might as well get used to the luxury."

Grimbald nodded politely and quickly dressed. As the two men left he gave her a curt smile. "I really did enjoy my hand up your ass Mrs Thorne." He said with a wicked glint in his eye.

Michelle gave him an angry but victorious glare back.

"Like I said Mr Grimbald, see yourself out."

Michelle work early that morning to find Spence had also seen himself out. She'd assumed he would have come with the estate. But never mind she'd find a new butler, probably Spanish with a tight ass. It was more of a surprise when the kitchen staff didn't appear to be at work either. After all they'd cooked the evening meal hadn't they? A little frustrated she made her own breakfast with the few items in the poorly stocked kitchen larder. And then decided that if they were all this incompetent she was better off without them.

Suddenly she heard the main door open and voices. She got off her seat and walked slowly across to the main reception hall. Her ass was aching this morning and she knew full well why, so she didn't hurry.

The suited men were a little surprised to see the bath robed blonde standing in front of him.

"Can I help you?" One said in a surprised tone, then looked at his well dressed colleague.

The next few minutes were confusing to say the least, for both parties. The woman kept saying it was her house. This they knew not to be true. After all they were in charge of liquidating this asset along with most of Bartholomew Thorne's possessions. The woman was so aggressive and no matter what they said she just kept screaming and stamping her feet.

The men from the bank were patient. This would take some time to straighten out. But never mind, it was all above board. The Thorne business was near bankrupt and the bank had been very fair. They'd even allowed his servant cottage in the mansion grounds to remain in the family just so his son might one day have somewhere to return to. It was a bit run down but with a little effort it would be a good home.

They'd guessed by now this despairing blonde beauty in front of them was Mrs Thorne But they couldn't understand why she was looking so pale. After all, the cottage was hers. And as Mr Grimbald had informed them that morning she was now the sole recipient of all Bartholomew Thorne's remaining estate.

FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers