Legally Nude Ch. 10

Story Info
The nude lawyers lose a partner & gain a friend.
5.7k words
4.67
22.1k
16

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

This story is the tenth in a series. Hopefully, it can be read pleasurably as a stand-alone work. The previous installments give some context.

Sarah and I had enjoyed a profitable and pleasurable trip to Munich. I soon realized that we had created something of a fantasy world for ourselves, working nude and enjoying a four-way sexual relationship among the partners, with guests welcome. Real life had intruded in our world once before when my original partner and lover, Amy, had developed cancer and died. Real life was about to intrude again.

Sarah and I had flown back from Munich on a Monday. Tuesday we were in the office reporting to our clients the conclusions of our German engineering expert and the work the Germans proposed to get their conclusions ready for courtroom presentation (although you always hope that a case won't go that far, the best way to get a case to settlement is to prepare vigorously for trial). The day's mail brought a rather thick and exotic looking envelope for Mala.

Mala was born an only child in Ohio. However, her parents had emigrated from India. Mala's parents had passed away a few years ago. The envelope was from a lawyer in Hyderabad transmitting several documents concerning the recent death of an uncle of Mala's. The cover letter explained that the uncle had established a business that had become very profitable by the time of his death, and the uncle had amassed significant wealth. However, the uncle had never married. Mala was his sole close relative and, as such, was the heir of his estate.

Mala was initially inclined to treat the letter as a hoax. Erin's Internet magic established, however, that a single male with Mala's family name had recently passed away in Hyderabad and that he did own a business as described in the letter and had been quite wealthy. Sarah took the role of Mala's counsel and called the Indian lawyer. Slowly, Mala and the rest of us became persuaded that the letter might be legitimate.

Mala finally decided that she needed to go to India to find out what the truth really was. Mala had only been to her ancestral homeland once when she was 13. Each of Sarah, Carla, and I offered to go with her, but Mala decided to go by herself.

From a professional standpoint, we hoped that Mala's absence would not be prolonged. She was our only transactional lawyer and our primary contact with a number of clients. Mala's expertise was not shared by any of the rest of us. We hoped that we could just 'keep the balls in the air' until she returned.

The Mala who came back from India after three weeks was a different lady than the Mala who had left for India. Almost her first action on returning to the office was to ask for a meeting. That morning, Mala, Sarah, Carla, and I sat nude in our conference room, joined by a clothed Erin. Mala dropped a bombshell.

Mala explained that, while she loved us very much, she had inherited a business which employed several hundred people. She felt that the business could not be run from the other side of the earth and that it was vital to the well-being of its workers and their families and to the regional economy. I also got the impression that Mala had been seduced by her parents' homeland and wanted to immerse herself in what was, after all, her culture. In short, Mala had painfully decided to leave us and move to India.

While Mala's leaving would be a huge loss professionally and personally, her passion while explaining her decision dissuaded us from trying to talk her out of going. The conversation quickly became practical. Mala was a co-owner of our home and said that she would deed her interest to Sarah, Carla, and me jointly and take herself off of our personal bank account and retirement funds. We insisted that we would buy back Mala's interest in the law firm, and Carla immediately called our accountant to ask her to formulate a valuation. The response a couple of days later was that a quarter interest in the firm's equity was currently worth $ 2 million.

Mala also scheduled meetings with her clients, many of which were attended only by Mala and Sarah, or Mala and Carla, or Mala and me. Claire, however, was a different matter. After some agonized discussion, we had collectively decided that we should offer Sarah to take over Claire's work from Mala. While this would be a huge change for Sarah and require her to swiftly master several new areas of law, we felt that Sarah was probably the best pure intellect among us and could make that transition more easily than Carla or me. Additionally, Sarah has a very strong but tactful personality. We felt that would be important to preserving our relationship with Claire and setting boundaries, such as they were. Since Claire's husband Rick had retired at the beginning of the year, Claire was less worried about the consequences of public disclosure. Consequently, Claire was becoming more imperious and more openly kinky.

Claire was the one of Mala's clients whom we felt that all four of us should meet with. So, Mala scheduled a meeting. Claire was the chair of a non-profit umbrella group over several contemporary and experimental arts groups. The group had offices on the fifth floor of a restored old building about ten blocks north of our offices in a gentrifying neighborhood. Claire agreed to meet with us there.

It was a warm day when the four of us got dressed in our professional suits and set off on foot for Claire's office (parking in that neighborhood now being extremely scarce). Exiting the new elevator on five put us in a corridor with the clear glass outside wall of the arts group and their door to our left. Across the corridor was the office of a local magazine, which also had a clear glass wall.

Inside the arts group's offices was a waiting area through which the workers apparently had to walk to move from one part of the office to another. There was also a reception desk manned by an attractive twenty-something brunette wearing a name tag that said "Allison." Mala introduced us to Allison and explained that we had a 10:00 a.m. appointment with Mrs. Robertson. Allison asked us to be seated, gesturing towards the waiting area, and said that she would let Mrs. Robertson know we were here.

As we sat down, I could see Allison pick-up her phone and dial a three digit extension. I heard Allison giving our names into the phone. Whatever response she received took a few seconds longer than usual and was apparently unclear because Allison frowned and asked for it to be repeated. Once Allison was certain of her instructions, she said a simple "yes" into the phone with a look of some disbelief on her face.

Allison stood from behind her desk, disclosing a very attractive figure well-packaged in a rather tight top and skirt, and walked the few steps to where we sat.

"Mrs. Robertson apologizes but she had been delayed by an urgent matter. She should be with you in a few minutes," Allison announced. Then, with a perplexed look, Allison added "I'm not sure what this means, but I was told that I should gather your clothes?"

We knew what it meant. Claire was playing with us. As gently as she could, Mala explained to Allison that "what Mrs. Robertson means is that she wants us to be nude for our meeting with her." Allison's expression suggested that she thought she was having a strange dream as the four of us took off our shoes, then stood and removed the rest of our clothing. As Allison gathered our clothes, she looked a bit better, having a concrete task at hand. Then I could see some confusion on her face as she tried to decide where to put our clothing. Apparently, Allison did not have a procedure for visitors who stripped naked in the reception area.

Unfortunately, the waiting area chairs were upholstered in vinyl, which was chilly and stuck to our bare asses. Nude etiquette called for a towel to sit on and I was wishing that I had one. Claire left us sitting for about twenty minutes. During that time, perhaps a dozen staff walked through the reception area, some multiple times. No one was bashful about looking at the three nude ladies and one nude old man sitting there, but no one said anything either. We were also visible to, and noticed by, people going in and out of the magazine's office across the hall.

After about fifteen minutes, Allison came back over to us. "I'm sorry. I don't know what is taking Mrs. Robertson so long. May I get you something to drink?"

We declined Allison's offer. Allison continued to stand there and, after a moment, said "May I ask you a question?" We nodded affirmatively.

With seeming embarrassment, Allison asked something that had obviously been on her mind since we had stripped. "How does it feel to be sitting there naked? Aren't you uncomfortable?"

Carla, being closest to Allison's age, answered "No, we're pretty used to it."

Allison persisted, "But aren't you embarrassed? I mean everyone's walking by and seeing you with nothing on."

Carla responded, "No, why should I be embarrassed? I put a lot of time into taking care of my body. If someone wants to look at it, that is a compliment and," and Carla grinned, "a bit exciting."

Sarah added, "Besides, I don't have to worry whether someone is trying to look up my skirt. Everything's right out there to see. It really is fun."

I couldn't tell whether Allison was convinced, but she dropped the subject and went back to her desk. About five minutes later her phone buzzed. She walked back over to us and said "Mrs. Robertson will see you now."

We followed Allison in single file further into the offices. I was walking behind Carla, following her tight bare ass, which is always a joyous thing.

Claire was standing behind a large, very modern, glass and metal desk as we entered her office.

"My naked lawyers," Claire announced. Turning towards Allison, Claire went on, "these are some of the best lawyers in town and they work naked every day in their office." Smiling at Allison, a bit malevolently I thought, Claire asked "Allison, would you consider working in the nude?"

Allison clearly had not been expecting that and blushed. However, she took a moment to formulate her answer and it surprised me.

"If it is as nice as they say, yes I'd like to try it," Allison responded, smiling at us. Allison then left the room. I had a feeling that Claire would give Allison her opportunity to try working nude very soon.

Claire gestured for us to sit. Thankfully, Claire's furniture had cloth upholstery. Mala explained her situation and our plan for serving Claire's various organizations after Mala departed.

Claire frowned and I feared that the upshot of the meeting would be our firm losing a couple million in annual billings. After a lengthy silence, Claire apparently made a decision.

"Mala, I understand why you feel that you must move to India. But, that doesn't mean that I'm happy about it. We've worked well together and I've been very satisfied with your work and your attentiveness to my needs." Claire smiled ironically as if she realized that she was a very demanding client. "I know that Sarah is smart and an excellent lawyer, but her experience is in litigation which is not what I and the organizations I lead need, thank God."

Claire took a deep breath. Here it comes, I thought.

"Still, I like you people." Claire said. "As you know, my approach to life is very different from the majority in our community, although I certainly have a large circle of people who share my interests and amusements. I am sure that there are no other lawyers in town, and maybe not in the country, who would sit naked in my waiting room for twenty minutes and enjoy the experience. That counts for a lot with me."

Claire took another deep breath. The jury was still out and I didn't have a clue how this was going to end.

"Ok," Claire finally said. "I'm not happy about it, but I will give Sarah a fair chance to show that she can provide the same level and quality of service which Mala provided. I'm also going to expect at least the same level of attention and responsiveness. I will probably test you on that."

With that, Claire stood and extended her hand across the desk. Our meeting was over. We each shook Claire's hand and headed back to reception.

Apparently forewarned that we were coming out, Allison stood in the reception area with our clothes in her arms. While mine were clearly identifiable, it took a minute or two to sort out which tops and skirts went to which of my partners. Allison stood watching us dress with a questioning look on her face. Carla gave her a sympathetic smile which was enough to get Allison to ask her question.

"No underwear?" Allison asked.

Carla smiled. "We really do work naked in our office. We only dress when we have to go out. It is just easier and takes less time not to wear underwear." Carla smiled more broadly and went for the kill. "Besides, I like walking over those vents in the sidewalk and flashing everyone. It's hot."

Dressed, we left the offices. We left the lovely Allison questioning our sanity but also, I think, tempted and intrigued.

Walking back into our offices, we started to undress. Erin's questioning look required no further explanation.

"We've still got Claire's business," Sarah reported, "for now at least. My guess is that Claire will make things difficult for us for a while just to prove that she can."

Along with her myriad other functions, Erin had taken over our internal bookkeeping. She knew well how important Claire was to us (the real problem was that Claire knew also). Erin looked relieved.

Our meeting with Claire was on a Friday morning. Mala was leaving for India, for good, the following Monday. The rest of the day was spent helping Mala finish packing up her things at the office and then at our home. Some things were being shipped to India. Some was going into storage here until Mala really got settled on the Subcontinent.

Saturday evening was Mala's going away party at our house. The weather cooperated fully. We had a total of about a hundred people come by for at least part of the evening. Eighty percent of them got naked as, of course, were the four of us the entire time.

Around 11:00 p.m., the party had dwindled to 25 or so pretty close friends. We had the pool light on and tiki torches around the pool area, creating a warm, almost tropical light in the darkness.

Everyone was sipping drinks and chatting when Sarah and Mala pulled a cushioned chaise to the center of the pool deck. Mala seemed to be breathing a bit hard.

Mala stood naked next to a naked Sarah as Sarah shouted, "May I have your attention." Once everyone quieted down and focused on Sarah, she went on.

"As you know, Mala is leaving us. To Carla, Harry, and me, Mala has been our friend, our sister, and our lover. Primarily, though, she has been Harry's lover. You may also know that Mala and Harry haven't always been reluctant to pleasure each other for an audience. Since we are all good friends here, I suggested, and Mala agreed, that she and Harry should have one last public fuck. Harry, get your dick up here."

I was caught totally by surprise. However, Mala's olive skin and perfect figure looked so wonderful in the soft light that any reluctance I had was swiftly overcome (of course several drinks over the evening played no role). I walked up to Mala and we began a deep, passionate kiss. Mala's left hand cupped my balls while her right stroked the underside of my dick. After she got me partially hard, Mala sunk gracefully to her knees and took me in her mouth.

Mala is very talented at giving oral sex. Staring into her eyes as she sucked me was incredibly exciting. Soon, I was very hard and tapped her shoulder. Mala let my rigid dick slide out of her mouth, and then stood. She took a couple steps to the chaise where she lay down on her back, spreading her legs. She was smiling and her eyes gleamed as I mounted her.

Mala's cunt was very wet. She gripped my dick with her pelvic muscles with surprising force. Mala's legs were looped around me. I was thrusting gently because I wanted to make the coupling last as long as possible. I leaned down and began licking one of Mala's erect nipples.

Mala was content with my leisurely pace for a time. However, as her stimulation increased, she began pulling me into her harder. I responded with my powerful and rapid thrusts. Nothing around us existed except my dick moving in her cunt and her gorgeous eyes.

Finally, Mala's whole body flexed as she let out a loud moan. An instant later, I came in her more forcefully and longer than I could ever recall having cum. After our nearly simultaneous orgasms, I lowered myself onto the cushion beside Mala and licked sweat from between her breasts. Slowly, I regained awareness that there was a group of people around us who were starting to applaud. I helped Mala up. We stood there, me with a bit of seaman on the tip of my dick while some more was running down Mala's left thigh. We were both very happy and proud that our friends had seen our expression of our love for each other.

Mala was not, however, quite done. Gently pushing Mala back into the chaise, Sarah said "I need to clean you up."

Mala languidly spread her legs again as Sarah licked my cum off of her legs and around her cunt. Sarah then licked Mala to another orgasm.

After our guests had left, Mala, Sarah, Carla, and I decided to put cleaning up off until Sunday. Carla got me hard again the sat me in the chaise. Mala straddled me on lowered herself onto my dick while Sarah and Carla each sucked one of her tits.

Despite an excess of "goodbye" sex, we did clean up from the party and we did get Mala to the airport on Monday, regretfully. Parting in front of security was painful. Just before she headed to the x-ray machine, I kissed Mala one last time. Mala whispered in my ear "I went off of birth control before I left India."

For some reason, Mala's parting shot did not cause me the anxiety that I would have expected. To the contrary, I felt that it would be an honor to have impregnated her. The overall mood, however, was very down as we left the airport.

We moped into the office and stripped off. Erin, Terry, and Mel (who was working for us part-time again that summer) appreciated our mood and gave us space. My office was between Sarah's and Carla's. Late that afternoon, I heard Sarah's outside line ring, heard some muffled conversation, heard Sarah hanging up her phone, and then heard Sarah yell "Jesus Christ!"

Sarah's yell was loud enough that it brought Carla and me both into her office. Sarah had a look of intense annoyance.

Much more loudly than necessary, Sarah explained "Claire just called. She's having another of her goddamned parties. She wants to have two couples fucking in what she calls 'display cases' to entertain her guests. She says that Jessica and Keith have agreed, been pressured in truth, to do it and she wants us to be the other couple. Fuck that!"

Carla softly asked "When is it?" Sarah spat out a date a couple of weeks off.

Carla and I stood silently letting Sarah's anger and frustration cool. After several minutes, Carla started to smile slightly. Very hesitantly, she said "It could be fun."

Sarah just glared.

Carla turned to me and repeated, "It could be fun. I sort of like fucking in public. Besides, Claire has us be the pubic hairs."

Carla looked in my eyes, clearly saying that she was up for it if I was. Sex with Carla any time was an exciting prospect and, to be honest, I "sort of" enjoyed public sex also. Being seen making love to a lady as beautiful and intelligent as Carla was no shame, even if Claire invited people who knew us, as I expected she would.

"Only because making love to you any time any place is so special," I told Carla, "Ok." Carla kissed me. Sarah was not entirely amused.

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers
12