Legally Nude Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers

Two Saturdays later, Carla and I were at Rick and Claire's mansion an hour before the start of the party, as directed. Before leaving the house, Carla had shaved her patch to a landing strip, trimmed mine, and shaved my balls.

Claire uses college girls or recent grads with whom she has a connection to staff her parties (that was how we initially met Erin). A young blonde led us to a medium sized room off of the ballroom where Rick and Claire hosted their larger parties. I was dubious that Jessica and Keith would really do this. They were, after all, professional dancers with reputations. However, they were there, looking somewhat sheepish.

The room was dominated by two long objects, about chest high, covered in black cloth. For some reason, the idea of two coffins popped into my mind. Claire was there and had the top cloths removed from both objects. What was revealed were long boxes, which did look like oversized coffins, made of clear Plexiglas. Claire had these made for the party and was very proud of them, calling them "display cases." I noticed that there were several rectangular openings in the sides and lids on the boxes covered with a very fine mesh material. Air and sound could pass through, but not solid objects. Each box had cushions built into the bottom. Each box sat on a wheeled gurney which was covered in black cloth.

Claire explained that we were to wait in that room. Once most of the guests had arrived, she would send one of her girls in to tell us. We were the supposed to strip naked and each couple would get into a display case. The cases would be covered and wheeled into the ballroom. When the covers were removed, we were to be fucking.

Claire explained that we would be left on display for about two hours, "and I expect to see cock in cunt for at least 90% of that time." Then we would be covered and wheeled back here for a fifteen minute break to use the john. Then we'd get back in the display cases and be wheeled back out for another hour to hour and a half, "if that's all-right." Claire's tone communicated that we would be doing it whether it was all-right with us or not.

Having issued her instructions, Claire left the room. Anne, the blonde who had brought us back there, gave what I took as a sympathetic glance and left also. Jessica, Keith, Carla, and I made a few nervous jokes. Then we got a bit serious about how we were going to do this.

There were stepstools beside each gurney. Keith and I carefully lifted the lids off of both display cases. Carla and I then climbed into one of the cases, clothed, and Keith and Jessica replaced the lid.

There was plenty of air inside the display case and we could hear Jessica and Keith's conversation very clearly. The cushions were actually very comfortable. The case was big enough that we could lay side-by-side or trade the on-top position without great difficulty. After we got out of our display case, we let Jessica and Keith familiarize them with theirs. After that, there was nothing to do but wait. Claire had provided us with drinks, but, facing no toilet access for an extended period, we avoided them.

Carla and I quickly decided that it was silly to stand there clothed when we would be on display outside naked and fucking, so we stripped down. Jessica and Keith kept their clothes on.

Jessica, who was a good friend, decided to make a joke of the fact that I was, by several years, the oldest among us: "Claire wants you to have a hard-on for two hours. Did you remember to take your Viagra Harry?"

Carla shimmied her bare ass. "With this next to him, he don't need no Viagra!" We all laughed even though it wasn't that funny.

Finally, Anne came in with another girl to say that it was time. She seemed pleased that Carla and I were already naked. We climbed into our display case and Anne and the other put our lid on us. We waited a minute while Jessica and Keith stripped off. This was pleasant for both Carla and me. Like Carla, Jessica is stunningly beautiful nude. Keith has the largest penis I or Carla, or apparently Anne and her assistant, had ever seen.

Once we were all in our display cases, we were covered and then we felt ourselves being wheeled into the ballroom. We could vaguely hear Claire saying something over a PA system (Claire loves to use PA systems at her parties. I wonder how much her neighbors hear). Carla had been stroking me to get me hard and I used this time to mount and enter her.

Suddenly, the cloth cover was pulled off of our display case. Our eyes having gotten used to the dark, it was a bit like a flashbulb going off. I started gently thrusting into Carla (we had to keep it going for two hours after all) and we both began to look around.

There were guests right up against our display case watching us. At first, I guess they were a bit shocked and said nothing. Then we began hearing a variety of comments about our bodies and our technique. Across the room, I could see the other case with a naked Keith on top of a naked Jessica inside.

Being on display fucking was actually great fun. We were the center of attention, and most of the comments we heard were complimentary. Claire had also made it clear that she expected orgasms, so I had picked up the pace to induce one when we clearly heard a male voice outside our case.

"JEEEsus, that's Harry and Carla!"

I was too busy to turn and see who it was. Then I heard a vaguely familiar female voice.

"Lucky them!"

"What?" the male voice said.

"You don't think that would be erotic to do?" the female inquired. Apparently, she got a negative non-verbal response because I heard her huff and they walked away.

I'm confident that Carla had a real orgasm, but she added some sounds for effect which brought another crowd around our case. To make it interesting, I pulled out and came on Carla's beautiful face. Carla was smiling from ear-to-ear the whole time.

After the crowd dispersed, we used the edge of a cushion to wipe Carla off. Then we shared a long deep kiss. We were really enjoying this.

The two hours, if it was that, passed much more quickly and pleasurably than we expected. Sarah and Erin had come to the party. I saw them walk by our display case a couple of times, both dressed but still delectable. Sooner than we expected, our case was covered and we were wheeled out of the ballroom.

Carla was climbing out of our display case as Jessica and Keith were rolled in. All four of us needed to pee, which took time as there was only one toilet. We were stretching in preparation for another session on display when Sarah and Erin walked into the room.

Sarah naturally commands any room she is in, and did this one. She announced, "Jessica, Carla, you guys need a longer break."

With that, Sarah and Erin both pulled their dresses over their heads revealing that they were naked underneath.

Sarah looked at Erin. "Which one do you want?" Sarah asked.

Erin smiled. "If it doesn't upset you, I'd like Harry."

Sarah smiled. "That's ok. I'll enjoy Keith's huge Dick."

Just then, Anne and her assistant walked in. They seemed perplexed to see four naked women. However, Anne began to smile as Sarah and Erin climbed into the display cases. Anne said, "I'll hang the dresses up."

I followed Erin into our display case. Before I got in, I looked down at her lying there naked and smiling. I looked at her dark red hair and her lively green eyes. I visually savored the slightly tawny complexion that some redheads have and which Erin had from head to toe. I notice a few freckles on her breasts. I verified from the neatly trimmed patch between her legs that Erin was a natural redhead. In sum, Erin was gorgeous. This was an unexpected treat.

I got into the display case and lay next to Erin. We began kissing as she ran her finger gently between my legs and over my balls. I began gently fingering her clit. Then we were covered into darkness. Erin climbed on top of me as we were wheeled back into the ballroom.

"If I'm on top, it should give a better view of your dick in me, and everyone can see my asshole," Erin explained.

I said nothing but began feeling with my tongue to find one of her nipples. I was quite hard by the time our case was in the desired position and Erin slid down on me. We were going well when our cover was pulled off.

Erin was exceptionally good on top and we were soon both breathing heavily in anticipation of cumming (actually only my second of the evening). Erin flicked my earlobe with her tongue and said, "In me, please."

A few seconds later I came in Erin as she convulsed and moaned loudly.

After our first time making love, we were still focused on each other until someone outside our display case said, "That's a different girl. It was a blonde, but she's a redhead."

That reminded Erin exactly what she was doing. She began looking around so that she could see the clothed people watching her naked and fucking. Like Carla earlier, Erin's exquisitely beautiful body, and her moan, drew a considerable crowd around us. I promise you that they weren't there to look at me.

Erin put her mouth next to my ear; covering my face with her wonderful hair (it tasted good too). She whispered. "This is so great!" Then she giggled. "Oh shit, my parents are here somewhere."

Having given each other one good orgasm, we began to enjoy the exhibitionism of what we were doing. Each of us recognized some of the people who stopped to peer into our display case at our nude co-joined bodies. It briefly flashed into my mind that this beautiful lady who was so clearly enjoying putting herself on display was a honors Ivy League grad and one of the four brightest, and nicest, people I knew. Still, Erin's evident joy in exhibitionism drove her even higher in my estimation.

We were slowly quasi-fucking when we heard a loud yelp. I said to Erin, "Sarah just came." Erin started laughing.

I gave Erin one more O before Anne and her assistant lifted the lid off of our case. Anne placed a stool beside our gurney and asked us to step out. First Erin then I climbed out of our display case, nude and sweaty, with a room full of clothed people looking at us. We were left standing there as Anne and her helper went across the room and released Sarah and Keith. When we were each standing on front of our display cases, Claire got back on her microphone.

"I hope that you will join me in thanking our live entertainment tonight. Our performers threw me a curve because the ladies I see standing there now are not whom I expected. Anyway, let's give them a hand. To my left are Erin ___ and Harry ____, and to my right are Sarah ____ and Keith ____. Earlier, Harry was partnered with Carla ____ and Keith was with Jessica _____." Of course, Claire used all of our full names.

After nervous applause, Claire went on. "Since our entertainers have performed so diligently, if pleasurably, I think they have earned a drink." Pointing to the far end of the room, Claire said "Ladies, gentlemen, in case you did not notice, the bar is over there."

Erin gave me a smile, shrugged, and started towards the bar. I followed her perfectly shaped bare behind and her exciting back. At the bar, we each ordered vodka-tonic as Sarah and Keith walked up, also still nude. I gave Keith a questioning look.

Keith smiled, "A lot more enjoyable than I had expected."

I heard Jessica's voice behind me saying, "Fucking Sarah was more enjoyable than you expected?"

Keith was reasonably quick. "No, my love, it was the opportunity to confirm my passion for you and show that I love and enjoy you in any circumstances."

Carla came up and put her arm around my bare waist. Somewhere she had found a very sheer black dress that highlighted her blonde hair. Drink in hand, Erin took a step towards be so that our bare thighs were touching.

Just then, a pair of the guests stepped into our circle. They were an attractive couple, a few years younger than me. Casually, but expensively dressed. The man had what appeared to be a good natured expression on his face as he extended his hand.

"Good evening, "he said. "I don't believe that we've met. I'm Erin's father. This is her mother."

HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers
12