Legend of Rasa Lukav

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers

Purring in pleasure, she got used to his size and began to move. He gasped and both of his hands dug into the earth. With her paw like hands she lifted them from the ground and placed them on her perfect soft breasts. Whimpering and growling she rocked her hips slowly against him. Not believing his luck, his hands slowly but roughly massaged her breasts. Her underbelly was covered in snow white soft fur. Even her breasts. Her nipples were a bright pink and stood erect when his thumb grazed over it. He felt her shudder from the touch and smiled, and then groaned when he felt her extraordinary hot pussy clench around him tight in response. Grunting, he knew he wouldn't last long like this. He then thought fuck it, if I'm going to die, I'm going to take her how I want.

As she rocked against him, he surged up quickly and rolled them to the side. She growled, but he could hear her moans with it. She was now on her back her tail trying to entangle itself with his legs. Breathing hard, he propped himself up on his elbows, but she tried to pull him down, as her hips thrusted up into his. Grunting, he pumped hard into her and heard her yowl and growl in pleasure. Grinning like a mad man he kept pumping harder and faster inside her. Her strong thighs were locked around his waist tight as sweat dripped off his tan flesh. He could feel his release coming hot and fast and he managed to pant out, "I'm gonna cum."

He felt it rise and he shuddered hard as he tried to pull out. But her pussy was clenched tight around him, and so she followed. He was back on his back as she impaled herself over and over onto him. Shuddering beneath her, his hot cum sprayed deep inside her, triggering her own climax. Growling and screaming in triumph and pleasure she withered, her fingernails wanting to grip him deeply, but she managed to only prick him, sending more pleasure shooting through his spine.

Panting, a few trembles rocked through her. She was now lying on top of him, for when she had climax, her back arched and she dropped onto his chest in a satisfied heap, for it seemed her body did not want to support her just yet. Breathing deeply, he again thought He couldn't believe his luck. "God damn . . ." He murmured with a smirk. She lifted up slightly to look down a him, grinning. Her lips opened, as if to speak, but just then he could see pain and confusion in her eyes and face.

Concerned himself, he reached up to touch her and asked without a thought, "What's wrong?" Her lips turned up into a sneer and he briefly felt fear towards her, thinking she might kill him now. Her beautiful blue-gold eyes rolled up to the whites and she collapsed back onto top of him, but this time unconscious. Concerned, he sat up to hold his new lover. He then saw the three tranquilizer darts lodged in her lower back. Growling himself, he looked around swiftly, searching for the person who had shot her. A flash of brown flew through the air before he felt a sting, then slow numbing pain. Brows furrowed in outrage and surprise, he looked down at his shoulder, to only see a dart of his own. Then everything was claimed in darkness.

maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers
12