Legend of the Magic Cock Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom sighed while crawling onto the bed with unrestricted access to Pam's messy cunt. My mother's ass was waving in the air with her pussy showing clear, moist signs of arousal. I did what any good son would do. I shoved all eight inches of my fat cock up her with a single, brutal thrust and began to fuck the holy living shit out my slut mom who was eating the pussy of my slut girlfriend. To be honest, I was the biggest slut which made taking my mother from behind with Pam watching me beyond nasty.

"Keep eating my cum dirty cunt, Mrs. M! You're getting me there! My cunt has got to cum, Mrs M! Eat it!"

Maybe we were fucked up, because I just kept hammering Mom from behind as Pam came in my mom's mouth while maintaining steady eye contact with me. I could literally see her spasms ripple down her body from her eyes, through her clutched tits, down to flood out of her convulsing cunt into Mom's frantically lapping mouth. Finally, Pam's orgasm ebbed and she closed her eyes settling back as my mother mewled wickedly in pure lust sucking at Pam's draining fuck-hole.

Once my rhythm in and out of Mom's foaming pussy reached a steady pounding and she had cleaned Pam's slit of any discernable traces of my sperm and Pam's girl-cum, my dear mother raised her head to give my girlfriend a deep, tongue-entangled kiss. The kiss was hard to hold as I jammed my fuck-meat unmercifully into Mom's sopping wet cunt, so Mom pulled back telling Pam breathlessly, "Your boyfriend is tearing up my poor pussy! He's making me cum, Pam! I'm going to cover your man's cock in my cunt cream! Fuck... Ughnnn!" and she came all over my dick.

My mom didn't come like Pam, I'd learned. Mom's orgasms where sharper and more abrupt. Her cunt would desperately contract around my wildly fucking shaft for a few moments, then her pussy walls would relax oozing slick mom-cum. She would repeat the cycle a couple of times creating a soggy, slippery mess that felt delicious and depraved, but not the violent spraying and squirting of pussy juice I experienced with Pam.

As for me, I was lost in a haze. The pleasure I was experiencing was almost painful, but I was nowhere near an orgasm. I had gone feral. I only wanted to keep fucking these women. My cock felt like steel; I could fuck forever.

"Oh God, Peter! You've got to... Please sweetie, you're going too hard, I'm... Oh, fuck! Fuck! I'm going to cum again! Motherfucker!" my mom wailed, oddly apt in the situation, as she flattened out and Pam slid under her holding her tight while Mom twitched and shook in another orgasm that had overtaken her while she was still sensitive from the last one.

Mom's cunt pulled off my angry cock with an audible wet suction pop leaving me kneeling with my distended pricked covered in dripping globs of my mother's cum streaked along its length.

I slowly blinked in an ignorant, savage way trying to figure out where I was going to stuff my cock next while I slowly regained evolved-man cognitive abilities. I took a deep breath surveying the touching seen in front of me as my mother and the woman I loved cuddled and soothed each other in their post coital bliss. Which was all well and good, very perceptive and sensitive of me, but for fuck's sake, I still needed somewhere to shove my aching dick! I swear to God, I was harder, longer and fatter than it had ever been. I sat back on my haunches alternating between enlightened, renaissance man thoughts and drooling, primitive man urges.

Finally, Pam and Mom took pity on me by untangling, laying me back and sucking my cock. They shared my cock-meat like a debauched afterschool snack all the while giggling as they would rub my distended glans against each other's lips. It felt good, but I really just wanted to cum by that point. So, the next time my mother took my dick in her mouth I fucked up hard into her throat. She took the hint by grabbing the base of my pulsing prick to feed it down her throat. I couldn't wait and I seized her head while thrusting up burying my entire distended shaft into her until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. Pam's eyes grew and grew as she watched the lump in my mother's throat start to expand and throb as I let go shooting sperm directly into Mom's stomach. It was an orgasm I would always remember. I was lost in the pleasure, but Mom swears I shot over half a dozen strong ropes of thick semen down her throat before she pulled back allowing me to empty another barrage of lesser spurts on her tongue. The smaller load she shared with Pam as they kissed over my cum-smeared, deflating cock.

Pam, Mom and I laid there on my bed regaining composure in my small bedroom that was aromatic of hot sperm and pussy juice, a heady scent to be sure. Eventually, Mom took Pam's face gently in her hands saying, "Thank you for this gift, Pamela. I understand its value, and how difficult it must have been for you to come to me. I will always treasure it."

She then gave Pam a very tender parting kiss and rolled off the bed. Pam put a hand to her lips and smiled.

"Don't think this is the last time Mrs. M. I didn't get a chance to eat your pussy, so you owe me," Pam said with not only a twinkle in her eye, but also in her voice.

Mom beamed at the words, turned to me and bluntly told me, "You've lucked out, Peter McPherson. You keep this lady happy, and never, ever let her go. Do you understand?"

"I do."

After cleaning up and looking like normal high school students instead of the deviant fuck-beasts we really were, I drove Pam home. As I dropped her off, I explained my plan, "When I come to pick you up tomorrow night, I'm going to talk to your dad, ok? Probably out in his office like last time."

She thought about it and nodded. "Ok, that should give me enough time," she replied cryptically and bounded off to the front door leaving me wondering what she had in mind.

I approached the Tarrant's front door with trepidation on a gray, early November Saturday evening that sporadically spat clammy rain drops. I took in a huge breath of air, exhaled it slowly and rang the bell. As I expected, Mr. Tarrant answered the door smiling.

"Come on in, Pete," He beckoned.

Ok, then. I followed Mr. Tarrant into the large family room that opened up into the kitchen as well. Pam was sitting on the couch watching television on the wrap-around sectional sofa. She was wearing baggy, grey sweat pants sporting our high school's name and mascot. Her top was a formless, worn flannel shirt. It was not the outfit I was expecting for our date.

Mrs. Tarrant was in the kitchen ostensibly washing up after dinner as she smiled across to me. Wasn't I here to take Pam out to dinner. Mrs. Tarrant was wearing an apron over what appeared to be a loose tunic and tight leggings. She was smiling a very mischievous smile.

"Hello, Peter. It is good to see you," she giggled.

Mrs. Tarrant spoke in a lower octave than normal, and what was with the absence of contractions, my full name and the full hello versus hi. Something was odd. Something was odd? My brain erupted into laughter. Something was odd!?! Seriously. Considering everything that had happened with the four people in this room, everything was, indeed, odd.

Pam beamed a thousand-watt smile at me.

"Sorry, Pete. I lost track of time. Let me get changed really quick," she said and winked at me. "Mom, can you help me pick out an outfit?"

"Sure think, sugar," Mrs. Tarrant answered with that same smile, seemingly a permanent fixture now. "Let's go to your room. You boys will be alright without us for a bit?"

"Sure, honey. Take your time," Mr. Tarrant responded. "Come on, Pete. Let's go out to the office."

I looked over to Pam who blew me a kiss over her shoulder as she ascended the stairs with her mom. I tried questioning her with my eyes, but she looked away and disappeared around the turn in the staircase. I thought she said she wanted to be there when I told her dad. I scratched my head and followed Mr. Tarrant out to the office-cottage. Once inside, I filled my lungs with air again to start my rehearsed speech, but was cut-off before I could exhale the first word.

"Pete, I need to speak with you." Before I could reply, Mr. Tarrant held up hand. "Please, Pete I need to get this out."

He sounded serious so I nodded for him to continue.

"I can't figure out what's going on. I've been a straight man my whole life. Hell, I have never even been curious, but you're such a great young man and when I saw you with your big cock hard, straining against your pants, I just couldn't help myself. It's weird, Pete. I just had to have you in my mouth. Then, on Saturday when you fingered my ass..." He trailed off shaking his head in disbelief before continuing. "I can stop thinking about it, Pete. I love my wife, but I can't get you out of my mind. I need you to fuck me, Peter." He finished by undoing his fly and letting his pants fall to the floor presenting his fully engorged prick.

I tilted my head to one side watching his purple glans atop his almost red cock-shaft twitch and pulse. He looked almost painfully hard. He really wanted me to fuck him, I guessed. I was torn because he obviously needed me but I wasn't sure Pam would approve. She was already mad that her dad sucked my cock before she did.

"Mr. Tarrant, I don't think..." I began only to be interrupted again as the door opened and Pam walked into the office.

She smiled over to me as she walked up to her father as he stood there shocked into paralysis as his iron-hard cock jerked up a little as he tensed. Pam gentle grabbed her dad's dick as she tip-toed up to give him a brief kiss.

While slowly stroking her dad's shaft Pam said, "Pete's mine now, Dad. I'll share him, but only on my terms. Plus, I will not allow him to fuck your ass until he has fucked mine." The juxtaposition between the content of what she said with the sweetness she said it was mesmerizing.

Mr. Tarrant was at a loss for words as Pam gave his cock a few more tugs before telling her dad, "Go sit on the sofa, if you want to watch."

Not waiting for an answer, Pam turned to me and tried to kiss her way through my mouth down to my heart. It was a kiss meant to get my attention; it succeeded. She finally broke the kiss gazing deep into my eyes sharing a feeling, a thought, an emotion that could not be translated into speech. Then, she bopped me on the nose and sank into a squat stripping me on the way down. My cock was mostly soft not having had time to react to what was going on in this crazy cottage. Mr. Tarrant hadn't moved, transfixed by his daughter who lifted my weighty meat and, with her eyes meeting those of her dad, took my soft meat into her mouth. She cupped my balls while she began to suck most of my length down towards her throat. Her tongue was pressing wetly against the underside of my shaft which was quickly hardening. She kept her eye contact with her father as she bobbed on my prick until it was fully hard, then popped it out still stroking it.

"Dad, I think you'll be more comfortable on the couch. I know you'll have a better view she said rising and leading me to the couch by my dick.

She gave me another kiss then stepped back removing her flannel shirt freeing her braless tits. Next, she lowered her sweatpants reveling her likewise panty-less sweet pussy. I heard Mr. Tarrant issue a half-gasp, half-moan, as I saw the same body blush on my beautiful Pam that she had when she brought my mom back to my bedroom the day before. She turned to the sofa kneeling on the cushions with her hands on the backrest displaying her round ass and pussy mound. She reached back with one hand to spread her ass cheeks. It was my turn to half-gasped, half-moaned as I saw the base of what could only be a butt-plug filling Pam's asshole.

"Mom's been getting me ready for you since yesterday, Pete. I started small, but this is the biggest plug I've had yet. I slept with the second biggest on in my ass all last night. Mom, just put this one in when we went upstairs." Pam wiggled her tight butt at me, then looked to her Dad.

"Mom..." he tried to ask.

"Come on, Dad. Come sit," she said patting the cushion to her left. "I'm going to need your help."

Mr. Tarrant finally found his legs as he shuffled over to the couch and sat in a daze.

"Ok, Pete, take out the plug and fill my ass with that giant cock of yours!" Pam said excitedly.

I wasn't a novice to anal sex having fucked my mom, aunt and uncle in the ass by that time, and if there is one thing I've learned about it, it is that the secret to taking a cock in the ass is that one has to want it. Really, really want that dick to push into a hole that is not designed to receive it. For example, the way Mr. Tarrant had begged me to fuck him told me he would probably enjoy it as long as I didn't just jam my thick cock into him. He'd still feel some pain and discomfort as he was penetrated, but it would be wrapped in lust and lasciviousness resulting in the proverbial pleasure and pain. If a person doesn't want a cock in their ass or is really not that into it, being sodomized is simply going to hurt, a lot. So, I asked Pam, "Are you sure, love? I'm pretty big; I don't want to hurt you."

She gave a thankful smile and said, "I want all of you, babe. I want to feel you so deep in my bowels that your big balls slap my clit!" The lust in her voice was reassuring.

I reached out grabbing the butt-plug's base and began to wiggle the small dildo around in her to loosen her up some more. Pam's head fell forward a bit and she moaned while pushing back against my hand. I started to slowly pull the plug from her until the fat, bulbous bottom popped out from her clenching sphincter ring and the tapered end slipped out quickly. I don't know why I did what I did next, but I did it. I sucked the butt-plug into my mouth savoring the earthy flavor of my love's rectum and sank to my knees slobbering all over the toy. I shifted over and lifted Mr. Tarrant's legs up until his bottom moved forward to the edge of the couch. I took the spit-dripping butt-plug and slowly it pushed it in his asshole. He winced as I watched his tight ring expanded over the fat end and constrict around the inserted toy. He still seemed a little tense so I eased up to take his poor, throbbing cock into my mouth taking a long suck down and coming back up to enjoy the pre-cum covered crown. That did the trick and he started to relax.

"Thanks, Pete," Mr. Tarrant said.

"No, problem," I replied.

"You two are too sexy, you know that?" Pam pointed out while pushing a finger across her clit and through her pussy folds. "Now, get up here and fuck my ass, Peter McPherson!"

I did as I was told. I rubbed my cock-head around her still slightly gapped hole, thought better of it, and leaned down to tongue her puckered opening drenching it in spit.

"Mm. That's nice, Pete. Lick my asshole," Pam cooed.

Once I was satisfied with the slipperiness, I stood placing the head of my dick against her small, pink hole and began to push into her rectum.

"Oh, shit!" Pam grunted as the crown of my cock pushed past her clenching ring in the same way that the smaller butt-plug had popped into her father. "Fuck, you're so big. Dad, rub my clit."

"Pam, I don' think I should..."

"Goddammit, Dad! I'm trying to take an eight inch, fat cock in my virgin asshole. Rub my fucking clit!" Pam commanded.

Shocked, Mr. Tarrant responded on auto-pilot sliding his hand over Pam's cunt and started to worry her clit.

I stayed motionless for a moment letting Pam's dilated sphincter adjust to the invading phallus and for her dad's clitoral ministrations to kick in. She moaned softly and wiggled her butt at me which I took as a go signal. I slowly fed her ass more cock-meat. In an inch at a time increments I pushed my dick into her, stopping to let her adjust and her fingering dad to produce a moan. I had about three-quarters of my prick in Pam when the urge to fuck became almost uncontrollable. I started to slowly back out in one constant motion until I could feel the crown of my cock against her squeezing sphincter and reversed into her in one slow, constant motion until my balls actually did brush against her clit; well, her dad's rubbing fingers actually.

Pam was breathing hard and starting to sweat even though it wasn't that warm in the cottage. I waited there, buried in her bowels waiting to see if she could take being fucked or if this was enough. She started to moan again as her dad worked her pussy.

"Ok, Pete. I'm ready," she grunted out the words. "Fuck my ass."

I started slow for the first few strokes, and I kept them pretty shallow only allowing half my dick in before pulling back. This allowed Pam to determine how much cock she was comfortable with on each thrust. When she started to push her butt back onto me I gave her more meat. I looked over at Mr. Tarrant who had by this point had lost his soul to lust and was jacking his cock mercilessly as he masturbated his daughter. I began to fuck into Pam's ass faster and harder. She started to grunt on each down thrust but was still pushing back at me so I kept going.

"Give me all of it, you motherfucker!" Pam's command was part scream, part grunt.

I gave her all of it and slammed my cock all the way in causing Pam to scream out and cum on her dad's hand. I was surprised and impressed. I was not expecting Pam to have an orgasm from her first anal sex experience. Cuming while dealing with a cock slamming into your ass the first time was an advanced sex move. I was coming to understand just how much of sexual creature Pam was. Her rectal walls compressed around my hard cock and I could feel her climax spasms ripple through the rest of her body. Her dad discovered how much orgasmic fluids his daughter could produce.

Finally, Pam slumped forward on the couch pulling her ass off my cock. She gasped as my cock-head popped out of her abruptly. She slowly turned over sitting back and replacing her father's absent hand with her own pressing down on her tender post-cum cunt.

"That was unbelievable. It was not what I was expecting at all. Thank you, Pete," she said exhausted noticing my irritable, hard dick vibrating with need. "Sorry, babe. You're gonna have to give me a minute, I feel wrecked."

"No problem," I said with an evil leer. "Two holes, no waiting."

Yes, I actually said that.

I shifter over and lowered to my knees. Mr. Tarrant's eyes were wild with desire. I think I could have just slammed all of me into him and he would have taken it with no problem he was so worked up. Instead, I slowly removed the butt-plug and watched fascinated as his hole slowly started to closed. I dove in before it could shut completely shoving my tongue in and ate his ass getting it good and wet. I started with one finger, then two shoving them in and searching for his prostate. Mr. Tarrant had closed his eyes and all my predictions were confirmed as he moaned while holding his legs up behind the knees to give me full access to his tight butthole. After I had three fingers in him massaging his prostate, he raised his head and simply stated, "I'm ready, Pete. Fuck me."

It took half the time to work my enraged cock into Mr. Tarrant's sucking asshole than it did with his daughter. I was fucking him hard in just a few minutes. He loved every inch of my fuck-stick. He was covered in sweat and was so intent on my fucking him he was neglecting his own cock as it slapped up and down on his stomach while I kept ramming him like a savage. Pam was kneeling next to me kneading my clenching ass-cheeks as I ploughed the holy living shit out of her dad.

"Fuck me, Pete. Fuck my tight ass! Fucking tear me up with your cock. Fuck that cock into me harder!" I think Mr. Tarrant was enjoying his first ass-fuck.

"Can you help your dad out?" I asked Pam nodding to his flopping hard dick.