Legend of the Magic Cock Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The violence of my fucking precluded her getting her mouth to Mr. Tarrant's dick, so she licked her hand and reached in to grab his shaft. She didn't have to do anything else as my thrusts into his asshole shoved his cock back and forth in her grip.

Watching Pam pump her dad's dick was enough for me. "Fuck, you're tight. You're gonna make me cum, Mr. Tarrant."

"Cum in me, Pete. Fill my ass with your hot cum!"

I've have a better idea, my filthy mind thought. I ripped my cock out of Mr. Tarrant's clinging ass, climbed up and shoved it into his mouth. He was surprised by this, but once his mouth closed around my dick he sighed and started sucking. I fucked down into his face and with the force of this position I was able to jam my prick into his throat, whether he wanted it or not. He gagged and his eyes bugged out which perversely sent me over the edge. My ass-coated, throat-lodged cock started spitting huge amounts of sperm into Mr. Tarrant's mouth. My first two ropes shot in his mouth, but then I pulled out and jack five or six more thick streams of cum all over his face.

Mr. Tarrant was moaning like crazy as he grabbed my hips and pulled me back into his mouth immediately taking me into his throat. He gagged again but not as bad this time and just let my cock slowly soften with tears running from his eyes as they closed. He jerked his pelvis up behind me causing me to look back and see Pam take her dad's load of cum in her mouth. I watch her swallow all of it smiling at me while sucking her father's frothy cock-meat. When Mr. Tarrant had emptied himself into Pam, she pulled off his slimy dick holding the still oozing head up to her lips and blowing me a cum-bubbly kiss. I turned back to Mr. Tarrant who was still nursing my prick with contentment. I pulled my meat from his mouth slapping his semen specked lips with my still mostly hard pole.

I crawled off of Mr. Tarrant and flopped down on to the couch. Pam came up to cuddle into me while her hand caressed my mostly firm but spongy dick.

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked out of breath. "Did you plan this?"

"Well, I sort of thought that..."

"It's a magic cock," Mr. Tarrant interrupted.

Pam and I looked over to her dad questioningly.

He looked to us with his face plastered with my semen and smiled gently still panting. "I'm sure Pam had some sort of plan, but this couldn't possibly be it. It's you Peter, and that cock of yours. You do something to people."

"I think he's right, Pete. I had chickened out from being with you when you were going to tell him we were fucking. My plan was to let you take me in the ass tonight, but that plan didn't include my dad. Then, while Mom was putting the butt-plug in me, a thought just burst into my brain: what if Dad was going to let you fuck him first. So, I ran down just in time to hear him ask you."

"In the span of one week," Mr. Tarrant continued, "I have taken part in homosexual sex and incest. Two acts I would have thought of as repugnant, if I thought about them at all. But, I don't feel any shame or regret. That's not normal. You have a magic cock. As soon as I saw it bulge, I had to have it."

"Come on, guys. I agree things are a little crazy, but my cock is just my cock."

Pam ignored me and leaned over to say to her father, "Pete fucked his mom and it brought her out of almost a decade of depression."

"Pam!" I implored.

"What? It's true," she said satisfied folding her arms under her breasts.

"It's ok, Pete. Given what we've been doing and what just happened, I'm hardly one to cast stones," Mr. Tarrant reassured me. "Plus, I totally believe you did cure her. You've got the Magic Cock."

That was the first time the name was capitalized. I tried to laughed it off, but the name stuck.

"You can deny it all you like, but it is what it is. Your cock is big, but not grotesquely so like some porn star or anything. Your big, smooth head make my mouth water. You shaft is long and full, just the right amount of cock flesh. It's thick and inviting. Your cock is so... strong. Especially when you are all hard and the veins pulse. It tastes wonderful. It feels wonderful. It is a Magic Cock," Mr. Tarrant opined.

Pam nodded, grabbing my dick and fisting it back to hardness.

"If you still don't believe, let's test the theory," Mr. Tarrant suggested. "Has Pete fucked your mom, yet?" he asked Pam.

"No," Pam said blushing. "But, after seeing us fooling around in the basement last weekend she's been, kind of...I should I put this?"

"Extra horny?" Mr. Tarrant asked.

"Yeah, so much so she's been playing around with me," Pam admitted.

Mr. Tarrant raised his eye brows at me.

"That has nothing to do with me!" I objected.

"I don't know, Pete," Pam disagreed. "She saw your bulge and five minutes later she was rubbing my clit. Out of nowhere, too. We've always been close, but nothing like that."

"Ok. I have an idea," Mr. Tarrant said. "Pam, do you mind if Peter fucks Mom?"

"What!?!" I blurted in surprise. I stopped and looked at Pam. Why hadn't she been surprised. In fact, why did she seem so contemplative. "Oh, come on!"

Pam shrugged. "It's going to happen sooner or later, so let's use it as a test."

"Ok," Mr. Tarrant agreed. He looked at me and seemed so rational I had a hard time believing we were talking about a magic cock and me fucking his wife. "Now, to add to gay sex and incest, I'm adding that I have cheated on my wife of over twenty, faithful years of marriage with an eighteen-year-old boy and my own daughter. And now, I will allow my wife the same pleasure. One week ago, the thought of Carol being with another man would have enraged and disgusted me. Right now, it's making me excited."

"Me too," Pam said unabashedly stroking her pussy.

"You guys are nuts," was all I had to say.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up a bit, dressed and go back inside," Mr. Tarrant suggested.

When we entered through the sliding glass doors into the large family room, Mrs. Tarrant was on the far side of the dividing counter puttering around the kitchen. She looked up when we came in and smiled.

"I was wondering where you all had been," She wiped her hands on a dish towel and came around into the living room. She looked at us and tilted her head a bit. "What's up?" she said like someone who is not part of a joke.

Mr. Tarrant simply asked, "Carol, would you like to fuck Pete?"

I tensed. This was going to be ugly. This could ruin their marriage. There was going to be fighting and yelling. How could Pam and I stay together if we were part of breaking her parents up. I was starting to feel real fear when Mrs. Tarrant replied.

"Are you serious?" she asked without any hint of anger.

Mr. Tarrant walked over to his wife giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Absolutely, darling," he assured her tenderly.

Mrs. Tarrant sighed and said, "Oh, God yes! I don't know what's come over me, but I can't get him out of my mind. But, only if it's ok with you Jim, and you too Pam."

"It's ok with us. We just got fucked by him in the office," Pam told her mom.

"Really!?!" Mrs. Tarrant squealed. "I thought you guys were out there a long time! Wait, you too Jim?"

"Yes, he fucked both of us in the ass and then came in my mouth. Pam was kind of enough suck me off," Mr. Tarrant explained.

"Holy shit! You're not kidding! That is so dirty," responded Mrs. Tarrant pulling her top over her head, followed by her bra and leggings.

At the same time, Pam undressed me for the second time that night. She then pushed me towards the large sofa and her mom as I just shuffled along in a trance. Mrs. Tarrant immediately dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock. She moaned all over my shaft and balls. She rivaled her husband in dick worship.

"I've been dying to suck your cock, Peter. It's so thick and long. It tastes so good!" Mrs. Tarrant purred while rolling my fully extended erection against her cheeks. She grabbed my hips and guided me around then pushed back gently plopping me down on the sofa. She crawled up and went to work on my dick. She was noisily slobbering it all over it. When she would come up for air she would look up at me with a saliva smeared smile and say things like "So good. I love the taste of you. Your pre-cum is so warm."

"And, it's magic too," Mr. Tarrant commented.

My head lolled to my right where I saw Mr. Tarrant and Pam sitting on the perpendicular part of the sectional sofa calmly smiling as they watched their wife and mother gorging herself on my fuck-meat.

The whole situation was surreal to the point that my mind shut off the higher cognitive levels because those parts of my brain weren't believing any of this could possibly be happening. The lower levels of my mind were more than happy to take over.

"Do you want to fuck me now, Peter?" Mrs. Tarrant asked from between my legs with her mouth and chin a mess of drool while jacking my cock with wet, loud strokes.

"Don't you want me to eat you out first, Mrs. Tarrant?" I am always a gentleman.

"Oh, Peter, I would love that, but I am already so fucking wet I just want this giant's cock stuffed in my cunt."

"Ok," I said. What else was there to say, really.

I slipped from the couch and knelt behind Mrs. Tarrant.

"Oh, doggy! I love this," she said looking over her should as I rubbed my cockhead up and down her soggy pussy lips. "Now, Peter, I want you to fuck me hard."

I wasn't really thinking by that point, so I fucked her hard. I rammed everything I had into her literally dripping cunt. I had not reasoned that Mr. Tarrant's dick is about two inches shorter and a lot less thick than mine, so her scream as my shaft tore through her pussy until it stabbed into her cervix was curious to my sex-addled brain. I didn't give much thought as my next thrust covered my cock, balls, lower abdomen and both thighs with a slimy coating of cunt cream that squirted out of Mrs. Tarrant's overstuffed fuck-hole as she abruptly came very hard. Her orgasm was surprisingly quick and immensely strong. I just shrugged my shoulders, gripped her hips tighter and kept hammering away at her pussy.

"Goddammit, Peter! You are fucking me apart! You're cock so fucking big... I can't... Arrgghhhnnn... Oh my fucking God, take me Peter. Fuck me like a bitch!"

I was already fucking her like a bitch, so I shoved my thumb in asshole and fucked her like a whore. She came again. She came like Pam. More fluid was forced out between her stretched cunt lips and my pile-driving cock. After the second orgasm started to subside she begged me to stop.

"Please, Peter... uhhnn... that's... ooof... enough... fuck, goddamn... I can't take anymore..."

So, I fucked her harder with my thumb stretching her asshole. Mrs. Tarrant was probably five-four in height and somewhere around hundred-thirty pounds. She has a lush, soft body that was very sturdy. She could take it.

"Yeah, fuck her Pete!" Pam cheered.

I'd forgotten everything except the pussy and ass in front of me. I looked over and found Pam smiling back at me while riding her dad's cock.

"Fuck that bitch like the slut she is!" Pam seemed to be enjoying herself my brain recorded.

"Please, Peter!" Mrs. Tarrant begged right before she came again. More girl-cum squeezed out as she seized up then went completely limp. I was still fucking her though. Her ass-cheeks rippled as I slammed into her. By this time though, her pussy had relaxed after three orgasms and she was so wet, I wasn't getting much friction. So, naturally I pulled out and pushed into her asshole.

I didn't slam it all the way in, I had to loosen her up some, but there was so much slimy cunt cream everywhere I kept lubing my cock until it was glistening and dripping in the goo.

"Oh, God. In my ass... oh, fuck me... I'm a filthy slut..." Mrs. Tarrant murmured as I abused her rectum.

"You sure are, Mom!" Pam agreed.

Pam was on her hand's and knees about a foot away from her mom's raped asshole being fucked from behind by her dad. Her tits were swaying wildly as Mr. Tarrant pounded her cunt. Pam closed her eyes and thrust back at her father yelling, "You're making me cum, Dad! I'm gonna cum on your cock!"

Pam's orgasm triggered her dad, who had the presence of mind to pull out and paint Pam's ass with slimy dad-sperm. His cum looked delicious, so I pulled my swollen cock out of Mrs. Tarrant's ruined ass, flipped her over and fed her my ass-slimed dick like I had done to her husband. Her tearing, unfocused eyes looked up at me with unbridled lechery as I pumped a surprising amount of semen into her given I had just come less than an hour ago. Mrs. Tarrant was too out of it to swallow so my spunk came bubbling back out of her mouth. Fine, I thought, and pull my dick out and jacked off all over her face. Like husband, like wife I reasoned.

Pam crawled over and pulled me into a deep kiss. As I pulled her to me, I felt her father's sperm on her ass. I coated my finger in it and was about to slip it in her butt, when my senses started to come back and I started to think like a civilized man. Her asshole was probably very sore. We broke the kiss and I collapse onto the couch as Pam leaned in to kiss her mother's cum coated lips.

Mrs. Tarrant reached over and took my hand. "Thank you. That was some fuck."

"You're welcome, anytime," I blathered back. I glanced over to Mr. Tarrant after having offered his wife unlimited sex.

He was on the floor leaning back against the sofa, his deflating prick glistening with his daughter's pussy juice and he smiled at me. "See?" he said. "Magic Cock."

Pam gave Jake's cock a couple more stokes and he shot a huge load of cum all over his stomach and chest. Katie was behind her mom with fingers in Pam's pussy and ass pumping away like crazy. Pam, lowered her head taking Jake's cum glazed cock back in her mouth as she came on Katie's fingers. Katie's pussy was still dripping and raw from the finger fucking her mom had been giving her throughout the telling of the story.

I stood up and walked over offering my cock to Jake, who smiled and sucked it in his warm, wet mouth. Katie asked for a turn, so I slide my cock from Jake's hungry mouth and fed my meat to my daughter who gobbled it up with enthusiasm. Jake lowered himself to the deck with Pam and Katie, and they all started taking turns sucking me. I finally pulled out of Katie's mouth and stroking my surging cock I spewed ropes of my pearly cum onto my family. I must have pumped out eight or nine full blasts of warm, thick sperm over their up-turned, smiling mouths. It was immensely satisfying seeing them covered in my seed, laughing and swirling their tongues around their lips. All three seemed to have the idea to lick off cum each other's faces at the same time. It was a touching scene, maybe not Hallmark touching, but still quite a scene.

"So, you guys liked the story, I take it."