All Comments on 'Legend of the Werewhooooore'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FantasyXYFantasyXYabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story and its concept. I had a little bit of trouble following the odd sentence structure that suggested this who thing was mostly a pile of jumbled thoughts, but I get it. It was a fun story. Wish I would have thought of it.

LycandopeLycandopeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I wrote this very quickly (2 hours, basically + some for editing) and that's usually how I do first person stories. I like doing the occasional stream of conscious stories because it's quick and fun. Glad you enjoyed it but apologies for the roughness of the structure!

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 8 years ago
A hoot

Right up there with Tupper-werewolves, those nasty containers that hang out in the fridge, grow fur every full moon, and bite when you try to close the lid.

Shame they all turn into women, though, and it would seem to make men during a full moon a scarce commodity, since it seems to be spreading so rapidly.

Nicely imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No politics

As soon as you dragged politics into it, it was a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I think that it was absolutely amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best work yet

Love this premise be great to see more of it in the future

Fixitman8267Fixitman8267over 3 years ago

Best description of a transformation from male to female I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I come back to read this story often. I'd love to read some more chapters maybe even a whole universe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...