Legend of the Werewhooooore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cry out and then clamp my hands to my mouth. I can't stop shaking. I can't. It's. It's so. Oh god. Smaller aftershocks rock through my body and I press my hands against the stall walls, nails scraping the cheap paint. My eyes roll back and I just ride it out until it passes and I bow my head, thick hair blocking out the flickering overhead lights.

Breathing heavily. Smelling my juices on my lips. Wanting. Needing more.

I stand and nearly fall on shaky legs. Instead, I lean against the wall with my well padded hips. My chest is flaming red above my non-existent breasts and my cheeks are on fire.

Oh my lord, that was delicious. I smile, tracing a finger along my full lips, smelling my wetness again.

When I can walk again, I open the stall and walk out of the bathroom. The man from earlier is standing guard, glaring at any man that comes over to use the bathroom. He looks relieved when he sees me standing there.

"Hey," he says. His voice does something entirely different to me now. I grin at him as I feel myself grow even more wet. My insides just loosen and the liquid is in there. I feel it when I shift my feet. Things moving and rubbing. God. Is it running down my leg? "You okay?"

"Oh," I tell him, reaching up to touch his arm. "I feel fantastic."

"Yeah?" the man asks, confused.

"Mmhmm," I say, squeezing his strong arm. Oh yes. Now I remember. The thing. The need. The urge to feel a cock between my legs. Filling me with its thickness. Cumming inside of me. God. How could I forget that? This whole time.

My nipples drag across my shirt, agonizingly slow. I hold the man's gaze as my breasts swell on my bare chest. Skin sliding against skin. The shirt lifts slowly, revealing my midriff as my breasts grow full and heavy. Milk ducts form and two wet spots appear on my shirt, the breasts overexcited to do their job. I open my mouth with a hot sigh and press myself against the man, his arm between my growing breasts. They envelop his biceps with their softness. His cock is hard against my slim leg as I wrap myself around him.

Going to my tiptoes, I breathe in his ear, lips brushing his earlobe.

"I need you," I told him. "Badly."

-----

The full moon hung heavy in the dark sky as the car peeled away from the bar. The silver light seemed to caress Donald's smooth, high cheeks as he bobbed up and down on the man's huge cock. Small hands with long, thin fingers worked him expertly, milking him as his tongue wrapped around the man's girth. He smiled triumphantly around the man's cock as he deep-throated him. Pleased with himself and his prowess.

It was a long night and a very, very small part of him knew he only had the night.

-----

I blink awake. Sore. Tired. In someone else's bed.Oh god. Where am I?

I nearly scream when I realize there's a man in the bed with me. Covering my mouth, trying not to make a sound, I stand. My thighs and cock and balls are crusted with cum and I know it's not mine. I smell cock on my lips and mouth every time I breathe.

The smell of the man's cum makes my cock hard and I blush at my arousal, trying and failing to deny it.

As quickly as possible, I find my things and get dressed. My cellphone is still somehow in my pocket and I load the Uber app as I rush outside. I remember. I remember it all. Bouncing on the man's cock, my heavy breasts slapping my slim body. His cock pounding my tight, virgin pussy. Those lips gripping him so fucking tight. Feeling the head of his cock inside of me, touching every part of me.Filling me finally. His hands on my ass and hips, digging in as I worked him like a pro. Begging him to fuck my asshole, biting my lip through the pain of it until the pleasure rode over it like a crashing wave.

I nearly cry as I wait for the car to pick me up.

But, as I step in and buckle myself, mumbling the address to the bar, the memories begin to fade. I grab at them desperately, trying to hold them. Remembering that this was the second month it's happened. Fumbling with my phone to make a note about the three nights of the full moon and what happens.

Fumbling with it, launching the calendar app.

To.

To do...

To do what?

What was I supposed to remember? God, I'm so dumb sometimes.

Hah. Definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed. Not even on the best of days. I'm sure whatever I was supposed to remember will come back to me.

I hum to myself, scratching idly at my chest hair while we make our way back to my car.

I should go out again tonight, I tell myself. Maybe I'll get lucky and get laid this time.

Maybe.

12