Lena's New Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thrust her hips up, forcing her legs wider, forcing her clit onto him, feeling his cock rubbing her G spot, and her climax built faster now, faster, and stronger, and she was shouting, and then it broke and her orgasm gripped her torso, exploding in a spasm of pleasure, and her body froze in passion as it gripped her, and now he was grunting, and then crying out, and she felt his body tense and his dick was jerking in her pussy, and she knew he was cumming, shooting his load in her, filling her pussy with hot cum as her orgasm peaked a second time, a second orgasm, brought on by his, and they grunted and groaned, cumming together.

She felt him laying on her then, felt his weight, smelled his hair, his scent; she smelled their combined sex smell, and she squeezed her pussy muscles around his dick, felt his dick move in response. She squeezed her legs together then, although she was still drained. He raised himself up on his elbows, to look into her face. He grinned; she felt herself grinning back. They were both still breathing heavily, and the grin turned to a gentle laugh, and she felt his dick softening inside her, still mostly hard, and he took a few last, gentle strokes in her mushy cum-soaked hole, and then lifted off and pulled out. She looked down to see a string of cum connecting his dick to her pussy, stretching, and finally break as he rolled over the console.

"Got any towels, or napkins over there?" he asked. She checked the door panel, found none, said, "Nope, looks like we're going home sloppy this time." She watched him pull up his underwear, and pants, and closed them over his sloppy shaft. Remembering her own underwear, she reached for her purse, and took out the tiny piece of fabric. "Easy for you," she said, "but I don't think that these are going to be any help for me." She looked at them; had an idea. She rolled them up in a ball (it was a pretty small ball, she thought, but better than nothing). She spread her legs, craning her neck, and stuffed the rolled G string into her pussy, leaving one of the straps sticking out. "That's the best I'm gonna get," she said, "you better get us home as quick as possible, that was pretty big load in there," she chuckled, and put her seat back up. "I don't think it's going to hold for long." She felt some cum leaking around the sides.

She looked out the window, shaking her head in amazement at the woman she had become. She sighed contentedly, smiling.

12