Lena's New Life Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, that's hot!"

"Oh, yeah," she continued, pumping the finger slowly into her ass to the knuckle, "lick my fucking ass, it feels so good, damn, keep going, get that tongue in there, eat your slut's ass!" She pulled it out then, and played with the hole again. "Why did you stop licking me?" she pretended. Then a second finger joined the first, rubbing lightly at the tight hole. "Oh, now you want to fuck me? You want to put your cock in my ass, and fuck my tight hole?" She pushed, slowly but firmly, and relaxed, and felt the tips of her fingers slip past the outer ring, felt it stretch, waited. "Oh, yeah, that's it baby, go slow, let me stretch my ass around your dick," she worked them in slowly; pushing in a little, waiting, out and in a few times, slowly, until she felt her ass loosen up. The butt plugs and vibrators she'd been experimenting with had helped.

"That's it baby, slip that hard cock in my tight ass, yeah, your slut likes having her ass fucked by you, she wants your cock in her back door, that's it," she talked through the process, glancing back over her shoulder, seeing John's eyes glued to her fingers as they disappeared into her ass. Damn, this was the hottest fucking thing she had ever done! Her pussy was dripping wet, and her ass has tingling; her body was on fire, stimulated by her fingers; being watched, her fantasies, her words and her total abandon. She was a slut! But she needed him to say it! Her fingers were in her ass up to her knuckles, now, and she felt a light burn from her anus being stretched, a good full stretched feeling as she fucked her ass with two fingers.

"Oh, yeah baby, fuck my ass. Your cock feels so good. You like that? Am I your slut, baby?" She looked over her shoulder; he was jerking himself again, mouth open, staring wildly at her tiny hole as her fingers stretched it open. She continued in the same seductive tone. "Am I, baby? Am I your slut? Are you convinced? Will you let me be your slut instead of your slave? I want your tongue for real, baby, your slut wants you to lick her pussy and her ass, are you convinced? Do you want to fuck your slut in the ass?"

"Hell, yes!" he shouted, and moved to get up, but she pulled her fingers out and stood up suddenly, stopping him.

"What-?"

"Hell, yes, what? 'Hell yes' you'll release me?"

"Huh?"

"My question. Are you convinced that I no longer need to be your Sex Slave, and I should be your Slut Wife?" She stood in front of him, her legs still twitching slightly, her wet pussy pulsing with need, her ass ... wanting more? Another time, she thought. Right now, I need this answer more than I need to cum. "John?" She watched his hand holding his cock; he had stopped stroking when she stood up. "John, I need an answer."

"Y-yes," he managed to croak out.

"Yes, what?"

He collected his wits a second, then looked her in the eye. "Yes, slut." His hand began stroking his cock again. It looked hot. She liked watching him jerk himself, the way he stroked, pleasuring himself, and she liked that she made him so hot he wanted to! "Yes, I want you to be my Slut Wife."

"Am I released?"

"Yes. Yes, you're released."

"Say it all. Say the whole thing together, and then kiss me, and then I'll get back on my knees and you can shoot that hot load of cum all over my face."

He grinned. "Lena, you are released from your duties as my Sex Slave, and are now My Slut Wife."

"I love you, John." She bent down, kissed him on the lips, slipping her tongue into his mouth briefly. She felt his hand leave his cock and reach for her, and she broke the kiss.

"Don't stop stroking now," she said, kneeling in front of his chair, "I expect a big fucking load of cum in my face!" She scooted closer, sat back on her heels again, and turned her face up. The hand that hadn't been inside her ass dropped to her crotch and played with her clit as she spoke. "I want to feel that hot cum hitting my face, and feel it dripping. I want it on my lips, and all over, and dripping down onto my tits." His hand moved more urgently now, and she saw his balls twitch. His body tensed itself, and she heard his breath quicken.

"I'm gonna com," he gasped.

"Yeah, baby, cum on your slut. Shoot your cum on your slut's face." Her fingers worked her clit, harder now; her orgasm was building, and she closed her eyes. "I want your cum on me, cover your slut with cum, cum on me, yeah," and then she heard him grunt, and the first hot squirt landed on her cheek. Her fingers rubbed her clit and her orgasm broke, washing through her as blast after blast of hot semen landed on her face, feeling it hot on her cheeks, her nose, her lips, and her orgasm made her groan and her mouth opened, and still he came, and some dripped into her mouth, and she opened wide and put her tongue out, and a fat blob of cum landed on her tongue, and still he came, a huge load, her face felt covered, and now her hand slowed, and the drops slowed, and she heard his breathing start returning to normal, and he sighed heavily, the way he always did when he finished cumming. She opened her eyes then, and looked at him, and grinned. He grinned back and she licked her lips, tasting his load, and loving it.

"You slut," he said. "I love you."

"YOUR Slut," she corrected. "And I love you."

He smiled.

"Wow," she said, getting to her feet, "how do I look?"

"Go check yourself in the mirror. You've never looked hotter. Or nastier."

She headed for the bathroom, heard him following. She turned on the light and looked in the mirror. "Oh!" she gasped. She had seen 'money shots' in the porn movies, but had never seen herself like this! "Shit, I am damn hot!" Cum dripped from her cheeks and nose, around her lips, thick, white and runny. She turned to him. "Can you get my cell phone?"

"Gotta make a call?"

"Actually," she said, turn to him with a sly look, "I want you take my picture with it. So I can send it to our new friend!"

He grinned broadly. "You are too much." And he leaned in and kissed her cum-covered lips. "I'll go get it."

12