Lena's New Life Ch. 19

Story Info
Lena and John have a date with Terri.
4.9k words
4.3
21.4k
1

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the first erotic series I ever wrote, back in 2005-7, long before posting my first story. I have revised and edited (hopefully well) the chapters, but they are pretty much as they were when I wrote them. It is the story of a married couple in love and exploring a new version of their relationship. It is a fairly long series, although some of the chapters are quite short.

You may want to read Chapter 18 to get up to speed if you are just joining the series. Thanks to all the readers who have stuck with the tale, and voted.

Civil comments always welcome.

19

On Friday Lena got out of work early. It was easy, since she was volunteering at a non-profit organization, and they had no serious work or meetings that day. She left at noon and took her time getting home, although she was fairly bubbling with anticipation. Even at the office she had been unable to concentrate, thinking about tonight.

She got home, ate a quick salad for lunch, ran a few errands including the liquor store, where she picked up a few bottles of champagne, in case they all came back to their house afterwards. When she got home she picked out clothes, wanting to make sure that she would look just right for the big night out.

She and John had a date with Terri.

She ran a hot bath, soaked for a while, and moisturized her skin. She shaved her legs, and under her arms. She'd recently had a wax, but she rinsed off and went over her pussy and ass to make sure there was no stubble. She rinsed again, and checked with her hand. It was perfectly smooth. She wasn't sure what was going to happen tonight, but if anything did happen, she wanted to be ready.

After her shower, she did her nails, her hair and makeup. John came home while she was doing her hair, kissed her hello, and jumped in the shower. She listened to the water running as she brushed, and heard him humming. Seems that he was looking forward to tonight as well. She thought about his mood, and likened it to a boy going on a date with a new girl he likes. She remembered the feeling, when she was a teenager, of dating a new boy; of playing the scenarios in her head, imagining what he'd be like, imagining him holding her hand, or kissing her.

And she suddenly realized that she was having first-date butterflies, and so was John. And they were going on a date, together, with the same person!

Too weird, she thought to herself, and tried to brush the feelings away. But without them, getting ready was suddenly just a job, and not an exciting anticipation. Why should she push away these feelings? Rather than be embarrassed of her girlish infatuation, she embraced it, made it her own.

She and John were a couple, a couple in love; they shared many common interests, and they enjoyed an adventurous (recently) and a healthy (always) sex life. As a couple they had done many new things together, shared many new experiences. And tonight, they would share a first date. Who knows? Might they share something else before the night ends?

They had made plans to meet at a bar downtown, an upscale trendy place, possibly to go dancing afterwards. John had hired a car for the night, not wanting to drive. They relaxed and chatted in the car on the way downtown. John was wearing tan pants, the ones that made his butt look just perfect and sexy, with a dark blue shirt with pearl buttons. He's added a lizard belt, trimmed in silver, and a half-dressy shoe. He'd had his hair cut, and he was wearing the cologne she'd bought him: he was very well turned out. As they spoke, her eyes wandered over his body; his long legs, his strong arms and shoulders (though not overdeveloped like some circus freak), his chest, his neck, his cheekbones, eyes, nose. His perfect mouth, his easy smile. She felt a little bit of moistness between her legs, and she imagined him there, in the car, dressed like that, stroking his hard cock for her. The moistness grew.

Lena had taken care dressing, perhaps more than usual. A year ago she'd have dressed well, but more conservatively. A few weeks ago she'd likely have worn something more revealing and daring. Tonight she wanted to look sexy; hot, willing and confident, but not loose. She'd selected a white blouse and navy skirt, dark stockings and a 2-inch heel.

The blouse was open in the front down to her breasts, and was loose enough, and flowed just enough that the lace edges of her white three-quarter bra showed whenever she moved, along with a generous amount of cleavage and the tops of her breasts. She wasn't hanging them out there, but no one could miss them. And, she thought, they looked spectacular. The stockings were thigh-high, held by garters, and the skirt ended a few inches above the knee, slit on the side so that when she sat, like now, her thigh would be exposed to the top of the stocking, exposing just a daring hint of lace. She'd considered going without panties, but decided it was overly anxious, and went with an attractive white thong. Diamond studs sparkled at her ears, her gold necklace and bracelet were a set; her shoes and bag were not, but matched well. Inside her bag she kept, among other things, a small bottle of lube and a thin pink vibrator.

She called it the Little Lady.

She was ready for anything.

They arrived at the bar a few minutes early, got a booth near the back and ordered drinks. They waited, talked, observed the other patrons. They were well-dressed, but not dressed up. Fashionable, and mostly good-looking, and all, seemingly, good-spirited. No surly drunks, alone at the bar, drowning in misery here. They began discussing the ones that attracted their eye, then teasing each other with what they might do with them. The whispers between them escalated in heat and passion until Lena, aroused at John's description of two young ladies orally stimulating his front and back simultaneously, began a detailed narration of how the three men at a nearby table would coordinate their efforts on her. As she outlined the second penetration, staring into John's open-mouthed face, Terri was suddenly standing next to them.

"Don't stop on my account," she grinned, "I think I know how this story ends!"

She leaned down, kissed Lena lightly on the cheek, told her how great she looked, and then kissed John, too. Lena watched as Terri lingered at the side of his head, her hand on his shoulder, whispering in his ear. John's face blushed, then smiled, then blushed deeper. He suddenly laughed, and Terri moved away, laughing with him. She turned to Lena, and sat. "We were just catching up, since our first meeting," she said. A mental image of that event flashed through her head: Terri fingering herself as she watched John fuck her, then sucking his dick clean after he came. She felt herself blushing, and a tingle between her legs, remembering that night. And then their lunch date.

Terri ordered a drink, and Lena watched her as she spoke. She faced John, and directed most of her conversation to John, but she sat closer to Lena, and would occasionally rest her hand on Lena's leg. Terri was dressed in pants, black with a white pinstripe, and a gray silk camisole under a white blazer. Her bra held her breasts up, but not still, and did nothing to restrain the erect nipple that appeared every time her blazer shifted. Her hand felt warm on Lena's leg, reassuring her, as Terri and John relived their first meeting, in some detail. Terri reviewed the afternoon with Lena for John, and some of the subsequent events. They laughed and chuckled together. Lena would chime in occasionally, when she felt Terri had glossed over a detail that Lena enjoyed.

Once, when Lena was describing the drive home after lunch, Terri's hand moved off her leg to just above her knee, touching her stockinged thigh, and then sliding up, pushing the hem of her dress to mid-thigh. It rested there while Lena continued, anxiously but very much at ease. She finished the 'ride home' story with coming into the house, and, "well, you know the rest!" She felt Terri's hand slip to the inside of her thigh, squeeze firmly but tenderly, and then leave. Electricity swirled in her groin, and she felt her nipples swell with excitement.

They finished their drinks, chatting for another hour or so, then deciding to go out to a small dance club that Terri knew (she was younger, and had a more current night life). John handled the tab while the girls went to the ladies room.

"John is so nice," Terri told her as they walked to the back. "You are so lucky. I'm happy for you, and happy that we met."

"We're happy, too," Lena grinned, "John has really allowed me to grow. A year ago I didn't think I could love him more, but I do."

"He seems to be a real pleasure."

"It's not a fairy tale; we've had our disagreements like any other adults. But we're so happy together..."

"And you guys share your interests."

"Yeah, now," Lena replied. "A year ago, we didn't even have these interests, and you never would have noticed us." She thought again of that night, the flashing, the fantasies of being fucked in public, in front of John.

They chatted in the ladies room, politely, as there were other women there. On the way back to the table, Terri stopped her, pulling her to a quiet spot before returning to the table.

"Lena, I have to ask you something," she said, hesitatingly. "We've only just met each other, really, and our friendship is based pretty much on our interest in sex," she continued. Lena noticed Terri's eyes were avoiding hers. "I know that we could have just a sex relationship, but I have had that with other people." Terri paused, took a deep breath. "I've met you guys, and I really think we can be more than 'fuck-buddies'. I want you and John as friends, not just another partner." Lena watched her, and Terri's eyes finally met hers, and held her gaze. "When I was getting ready tonight, I really thought I was going to just 'have' you both, but now I don't want to." She paused again. "That didn't sound right."

"You've got me totally confused."

Terri sighed, exasperated. "You guys are hot, I knew that the night we met. After we talked, I knew that you and I had a connection, that we had a lot in common, and that we could be friends AND enjoy our mutual interests."

"I felt the same way!"

"I know you did, baby; we are two of a kind, I think." Terri took her hand. "I knew that eventually I would be another adventure for you and John, and you guys would be another piece of my history. I thought that tonight might be the start of a hot sexual relationship." She paused. "But having met John, and seeing you two together, I don't want that."

Lena felt a pang of rejection, confusion.

"You're not- I thought that you would- we don't interest you anymore?"

"No! No, it's not that! You interest me too much! Like I said, I thought we might have some fun tonight, like the night we met. But now I think I just want to hang with you two. I feel a connection that's bigger, better than the sexual turn-on, and I don't want to miss out on it." Terri sighed, heavily. "I want to NOT have sex with you and John tonight."

Lena's mind whirled, seeing fantasies of the three of them, doing things Lena had described, things Lena had seen and read about, never dared. She felt a rush of heat, of lust and want, and then rejection and confusion.

"But you...you don't want...I thought you said... John will be disappointed. I'll be... no, I am disapp-"

"No, no, damn I knew I would say it wrong!" Terri face twisted in frustration. "I just want to hold off! I don't want to do it tonight!" Her voice was strained, almost pleading. "I think that you guys are special, and I think that we can be very close friends, and I don't want to jeopardize that." Her hand were holding Lena's upper arms, stroking them gently, almost caressing. "In my history, my relationships are often based only on sex, or when I get a good relationship, my sexual desires ruin it."

"You seemed okay with that the other day, when we talked."

"I was, then, or thought I was. But seeing you two together, I...I don't want to risk it. I know we met based on sex, if everything goes right, sex will always be an exciting part of our relationship. But I want to have more than that with you two, and I don't want to endanger what you two have together. I want to spend time with you, with John, with both of you. Become friends." She smiled. "I want the sex. Badly. But I want you two as friends, first. What you two have is special; I can feel it. I don't want to ruin it, or get between it, or break it. I want you both as friends first, and then as lovers."

Lena flushed, torn between the affection for the other woman's honesty and her own need for stimulation. "I have to confess I was looking forward to tonight. To a hot adventure," she confessed.

"Oh, Lena, I'm sorry, I – damn!"

"Don't be, Terri," she said, and impulsively hugged her, feeling her chest pressing against Terri's, aware as she had never been before of her breasts rubbing against another woman's. "I think it's a great idea, and it took a lot of courage on your part to do this!" Terri squeezed back, and Lena felt her hands at the small of her back. They broke the hug, and Lena added, "this way I can relax, at least! I felt like a high school girl on a first date!" They laughed together, and headed back to the table, where John was waiting patiently. Lena leaned to Terri's ear, whispered, "How should I tell John that he's not getting any?"

Terri stopped and turned to her, and in a hoarse whisper, said, "Are you kidding? He's going to fuck your brains out when this night is over! You'll be lucky if he waits till you get home! I hope you didn't think that I wasn't going to tease him, and you, all night long!" She wore a sly grin. "I am going to tease you both, mercilessly! But I wanted you to know that I don't want to end up in bed with you two tonight. One day, soon, I will, after we all know each other better." She leaned into Lena's ear, whispering, because they were close to the table now. "And when that day comes, you'll let John fuck me- no, you will make him fuck me, and you will get to see it all."

Lena's pussy gushed as she felt Terri's hot breath in her ear, hearing the lust in her voice, audible desire combined with a mental image of John's dick in Terri's pussy, and she heard herself saying "yes, oh, yes" before she realized it. And then they were at the table, and John was standing, asking "What took you two so long? The car is waiting outside."

Terri linked her right arm with John's, and her left with Lena's as they went to the curb. As the car pulled up, Lena heard Terri say, "John, we are going to have a lot of fun tonight, and later, you are going to fuck Lena until she can't walk." She was speaking out loud, and Lena saw people nearby turning their heads. "And she told me that one day, but not tonight, she's going to make you fuck me."

Lena watched John grin, and they got into the car.

On the drive to the dance club Terri mentioned to John how lucky he was to have such a fun, interesting and hot woman as his wife, and how impressed she was that he had gotten Lena to ask to be his Sex Slave. John agreed, but had to correct her; Lena used to be a Sex Slave, but she had recently been relieved of her Slave duties, to become his slut wife.

Terri was speechless, and stared at Lena, open-mouthed. John convinced Lena to tell her the story, correcting her and clarifying some of the details. Through it all Terri was dumbfounded, but asked some questions, mostly descriptions. Lena's pussy was fairly dripping by the time they got to the club, and she wondered if John would fuck her before they went in.

They settled into the club, getting a small booth near the back where they could talk. It was not one of those wall-to-wall people clubs, just some decent music, slightly older crowd, and not so loud that you couldn't talk. Dark enough, but not too dark to be able to see and appreciate the fashionable patrons. John went to the men's room, leaving her and Terri alone for a few minutes. Terri was looking at her with a new air of appreciation, almost worship.

"You are my idol," she said, admiringly.

"What?"

Terri leaned into her, hand on Lena's forearm. "First you tell me you're his Sex Slave, and then I find out you begged to be his slut wife! Amazing!"

Torn between embarrassment and pride, Lena blushed, and squeezed her thighs together, squirming in the seat. "It was an impulse, really." She blurted. "I really loved my slave time. But I wanted, I dunno, more? I think I got impatient."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, as John got me to do more, exposed me to more, challenged me more, I learned that there was more to do, and enjoy. I became more and more aware of things that I would do if I had the chance. And I think I didn't want to wait for the chance. I wanted to- oh!" She looked down to see that Terri was rubbing her own crotch as she spoke. "I- uh, I wanted to pursue opportunities, to make them, oh damn, Terri that is so hot!"

"You make it hot, you slut."

John returned, and before he sat down, Terri stood and dragged him to the dance floor. "Order us drinks," she called out as they left.

The waitress came, Lena ordered drinks, and then looked around as she waited. After the waitress returned she sat, sipping, and then turned to the dance floor to see John dancing with Terri. Terri had her body pushed up against John, and was grinding her crotch on his, doing a fair imitation of fucking right on the dance floor. Her arms were around him, one down on his ass, rubbing and squeezing as other dancers stole glances at them. They moved to the pulsing beat like lovers in heat, pounding each other, grappling. Terri spun then, rubbing her back against John's chest, humping his groin with her ass. One of her hands was at his side, rubbing his leg as they moved together, the other hand took his and rubbed it on her breasts, then down to her stomach, reaching the top of her pants.

It was the closest thing to sex she had ever seen without actual sex, and once again her pussy heated and gushed. She squirmed.

They returned to the table, laughing, at the end of the song, and Terri was telling Lena what a great dancer John was. "He can really move," she said, sipping her vodka, "and his body feels wonderful, all smooth and hard. In all the right places, too!" Lena had noticed John's bulging erection as they sat. "I can't wait to see him in action!"

They all laughed and joked for a few minutes. Terri was sitting between them in the booth, Lena on the left and John on the right. As they spoke Lena noticed that Terri sipped her drink with her left hand, and her right hand was at her side, under the table. She wondered if she was rubbing herself again, and looking closer, saw that the angle was wrong.

"Terri!" she interrupted, laughing. "Are you rubbing my husband's cock?"

Terri laughed, put her drink down, and her other hand left the table as she said, "I'm doing this." Suddenly Lena felt fingers under her skirt, and a Terri's hand quickly moved to her crotch, rubbing at the flimsy thong covering her slit. "Damn, you are as wet as me!" Terri exclaimed, as Lena's legs involuntarily spread, allowing the other woman access to her, and feeling the stimulation tense in her stomach. Her hips slid forward on the seat. Terri turned to her and said, "Your husband's cock is hard as steel." Lena felt experienced fingers slip the small fabric to the side, and briefly pass into her wet slit, then leave. Terri turned to John. "And this," she said to him, raising her fingers to his lips, "is how wet your hot wife is." Lena watched as John's lips opened and Terri's fingers slipped into his waiting mouth.

Lena grabbed her drink and took a big sip, watching John suck Terri's fingers clean. Terri pulled them out, laughing lightly, and said, "You two are going to have some good times tonight!" She drank, then pushed Lena out of the booth, "Come on, you animal, your turn to dance."

12