Lena's New Life Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena got up, hoping that she hadn't left a wet spot on the back of her skirt, and let Terri pull her to the dance floor. They dance casually, occasionally grabbing each other's shoulder to talk. Lena mentioned how hot she looked dancing with John.

"When we were dancing, I reminded him that you were going to make him fuck me one day. He said you wouldn't have to work too hard at it!" Even leaning in to reach other's ears to speak, they had to raise their voices to be heard over the music.

"He's pretty hot for you." Lena replied. "I once watched another woman blow him, but I've never watched him fuck someone else!"

"I want to watch your face when he's doing it."

"He fucks really good, you're going to love it. He's got a great cock!" They were dancing a little closer together now, their bodies occasionally touching. Terri reached for her with both hands then, and pulled them together.

"I'm looking forward to it," she said, and Lena felt their bodies moving against each other. "He told me that after he does me, he wants to see me do you!" Again, the hot breath at her ear sent chills through her, a delicious tingle. Combined with their bodies pressing together, it made her knees weak.

"He wants you to fuck me? How?" Lena felt her cheek pressed against the over woman's face as she spoke into her ear. Terri's hands were at Lena's waist, pulling her in, and she felt Terri's leg slip between hers.

"He wants me to wear a strap-on, and fuck you." Their cheeks were pressed together, thighs were grinding against pussies now, and Lena felt Terri's hand slip down to grasp a butt cheek. She was feeling her up right on the dance floor! She felt her pussy gushing, and her nipples were hard and tight. "He wants to watch me lick you, too." Lena felt the hand on her ass slide down her leg, feeling the tops of her stocking. Their hips ground against each other, still moving in time to the music. Lena was dimly aware of other dancers looking at them, and saw one girl slap her man on the shoulder and march him off the dance floor. Others were staring, but she didn't care. The hand on her thigh reached the bottom of her dress and slid up under her skirt, caressing the back of her thigh. Terri's voice wasn't lowered, it remained insistent over the loud music. "He wants to see you eat my pussy. He said you've never done it before," she felt Terri's face moving, and the hand under her skirt found her ass, and played there, squeezing and caressing her butt cheeks as they danced. She was looking right into Terri's eyes now, oblivious to the stares, feeling only her hot breath, the hand on her bare ass, their pussies grinding against each other. "He said he wants to fuck you while you eat my cunt!"

And then suddenly Terri's lips met hers, and for the second time in her life Lena had her tongue in another woman's mouth, felt the other woman's tongue in hers, recognizing the difference; smaller, softer, and the lips fuller, but the kiss was just as insistent as any from John, or any guy she'd ever dated, and it melted her. She opened her mouth wider, lost in the act, the moment, desire flooding her, sensations running from her mouth to her chest, down her spine to the hand that still caressed her ass, pushing her hips against Terri's leg, and her pussy pulsed and suddenly she was cumming, and her eyes opened wide as she gasped into the kiss. She moaned her ecstasy into Terri's mouth, and kissed her hungrily, tasting the other woman, her eyes closed now as her legs trembled, Terri's hands and arms holding her up as she panted through her orgasm, right on the dance floor in full view of strangers.

The song was not finished, but her orgasm was, and they parted slightly, and Terri was smiling as Lena reopened her eyes, and she felt her hands guiding her off the dance floor. She realized she was walking, felt Terri's arm around her waist, and then she was at the booth, and John and Terri were helping her sit. Her crotch was soaked, and she heard John's voice, and Terri's, but she wasn't understanding them. Slowly the words registered, began to make sense.

"...hottest thing I've ever seen..."

"...everyone staring..."

"...can't believe she came..."

"...lucky man ... so hot, it's unbelievable..."

Lena sat up suddenly, and said, "We have to go."

"Whoa, she's back," she heard Terri."

"We have to go, now." The urgency in her voice made it clear that she was not making a suggestion. They got up, John took care of the bill, and they headed for the door. They were outside, John was calling the car, and Terri began, "Why did..." but Lena hushed her suddenly, in a no-nonsense tone. They waited in silence for the car. It pulled up, and they got in. Terri gave the driver directions to her house so they could drop her off. As the car pulled into traffic, Terri turned back to them, and began to speak when Lena leaped across the seat onto her.

Terri fell back as Lena landed on her, reaching for her face, kissing her, and Terri kissed her back, as their hands explored each other's bodies. Terri's tongue was in her moth again, she couldn't remember ever being this hot, remembering cumming on the dance floor as she kissed another woman, this woman, this hot woman, and then her hand was inside Terri's blazer, and pulling her camisole down, and still they kissed as Lena's hand found the stiff nipple, pinching and squeezing it, at the same time feeling Lena's hand on her ass.

Lena finally broke the kiss, pulling away and sitting, panting, next to Terri. They both looked at John, who was staring, open-mouthed, his pants bulging where his dick had gone fully hard. Lena smiled, her breathing returning to normal, and Terri let out a small whoop! of exhilaration as she pulled her camisole back up. Lena's skirt was bunched up in her lap, and her tiny thong, soaked, was completely exposed, as well as a good portion of her shaved pussy. She saw John looking between her legs, and spread them a little wider.

"Hot, right? Look how fucking wet these are." She rubbed her hand on the small patch of fabric.

"O-oh, yeah, that's hot," John crooned.

"These are so wet, they're no use at all, anymore." She felt Terri and John watching as she lifted her hips, hooked her thumbs, and slid the wet thong off, completely exposing her sticky, puffy lips and open slit. "Damn." she said, "that's better." She tossed them to John. "Here, hold these."

"Easy for you," Terri joked, "I can't do that!" Lena looked down at Terri's pants, saw that there was a huge wet spot on her leg, at mid-thigh, where her pussy had rubbed, and flooded. She flushed, embarrassed. "Oh, shit, did I do that!"

"No," Terri laughed, "It must have been one of the other girls who came all over me!"

They all laughed.

Soon they were outside Terri's, and each of them kissed her goodnight; not a friendly, cheek peck, but full; lips and tongue kisses. Lena felt a little awkward watching John kiss another woman, but brushed it aside when Terri grabbed his hard-on through his pants, and turned to her, saying, "You better get home and take of this, slut!"

And when they got home she did; twice in her pussy, and once in her mouth.

12