All Comments on 'Lending a Helping Dick'

by Xchef

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loving wives

Where is it do I see a women who loves her husband?

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
X-Story 1*

Try the fetish section next time this would probably be a ten for that readership

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dear annony were you dropped on yuor face or jsut look that wat!>

You're a retard and a fag and we all know it. gave this story a 5 to help offset your retarded score

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 8 years ago
Lots of problems with this one

Agree with others. Category was wrong. Non-consent, BDSM, Fetish, or Gay but not LW. Also needs lots of editing to improve grammar and general writing errors.

That said, Stuart should file assault charges (including sexual) against his wife and against the "Helping Dick." Divorce her while she's dealing with criminal charges and she won't get much in the settlement.

One might argue that Hubbie really liked the encounter and secretly craved the humiliation based on the ending. Yet nothing indicates he was enjoying a fantasy based on his attempt to avoid being urinated on, fucked in his ass, and several other acts described in the "story."

Kidnap victims sympathize with and even defend their captors after a while; that doesn't mean they really like what was done to them by force (it's called "Stockholm Syndrome"). And just because an individual climaxes during forced sex, it doesn't mean he/she enjoyed being raped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn this was hot

5 and better than that if I could. Had me so hot. Stuart was trooper taking it in ass but he DID deserve it. Wonder how long before then got back together.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Excelleent story gave it a 5

for effort and content and to say "eat shit" annony!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
SHIT IS ANNONY"S MIDDLE NAME. His father named him after seeing him being borned

I gave this story a 5 to be fair and help offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. The fag annony votes every LW story with a 12 He's fucking insane.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5 for a offset to the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

Again this fag fool give every LW story a 1 and thinks he is destroying the site! His wife left him and cheated on him and he is pissed off at all LW and women ,. He has turned gay!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Well if anyone kows "shit" it's dear annony, the ashole f lIT!!!

Gave you a to help your score and to offset the asshole's 1 voe

rixelsrixelsabout 8 years ago
A Slice of Slime

All three characters are not the kind of people I would want as friends or relatives. If knew of their proclivities would you set any of them up in a position of trust? I would not.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
A gay bragging about being gay...

A gay bragging about being gay...The so-called "bull", after all was gay as any gay in the world...the husband was gay too, and the wife was there by mistake...So wrong category for this story...In gay category this could be a good story...In here is less than 1*

Daniel32Daniel32about 8 years ago
Sorry I read this...... story

That is 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back

Plz don't write anymore. thx :-(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks from the Author

Thank you for reading. I appreciate all your comments. Especially the ones from members. I did inadvertently place this in the wrong category.

XchefXchefabout 8 years agoAuthor
For the Micro-Penis who keeps posting anonymously

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth critics must face is that, in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is more meaningful than our criticism designating it so."

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
I love to read erotic LW stories

where the wife is fucked silly or even dominated by a man with a long thick dick with the initial or eventual consent and enjoyment of her husband. Oral, vaginal and anal sex are fine with me but licking and tonguing ass holes and men sucking each others dicks grosses me out. I know that these things turn some people on and that's ok with me, but it's not my cup of tea so that's why I'm rating this story 2*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GO GET A CYCLON-B SHOWER YOU SICK FAGGOT

UNWÜRDIGES STÜCK SCHEISSE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent and concise

The focus was on the action not backstory well done story of one evènt says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dreck

possibly written by a child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad Stuff

I’m no lawyer (thank God) but I think some of the things that happened in this story may be illegal. Maybe even rape. Whatever the case, I didn’t find the story in any way entertaining.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I can think of two people who would be in the same shape as your "writing" career....dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s been said that God made men, and Col. Colt made them equal. Mayhaps Stuart should think about that, and once he understands it he can make a rational decision as to whether he wants to be brutalized and sodomized again by those two turds impersonating human beings.

1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous