Lending a Helping Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xchef
Xchef
93 Followers

After ten minutes or so I pulled out. Taking Julie by the hair I pulled her up. When he ass hit the bed she winced and whimpered.

"Get on it. Climb aboard and ride me with your ass." I told her. She bit her lip not wanting the ass fucking to continue. I pulled her tits hard taking her nipples between my fingers and pulled. She cried out and swung a leg over.

"Help her Stuart." I told him. Stuart held my cock while a whimpering Julie positioned her sore asshole over the head. She sank down impaling herself. When she hit her clit against my pubic bone she ground down hard against me and another orgasm took her. I thrust up into her enjoying her orgasm as her body writhed on my cock.

I held her ass in my hands and started thrusting. Julie began grinding down too enjoying the rubbing on her clit. I pushed her back against my knees and she groaned as her asshole flared even more. The attention to her clit was gone and she bit her lip.

"Stroke yourself while I watch." I told her. "Stuart why have you stopped licking my ass and balls?" Instantly a tongue was lapping at my balls. I pulled my legs up even more allowing Stuart easier access to my asshole. We humped along like that until I could feel the orgasm start. I had been inside Julie's asshole for around thirty minutes. She had cum countless times and was still whimpering from the pain. This time from the soreness of being fucked rather than the pain of a struggling asshole. The whole experience was both painful and orgasmic for her. Now I was going to soothe the burning with a load of hot cum.

My orgasm stayed just beyond me. Julie's asshole was loose and getting looser. I reached out pinching her nipples hard and was rewarded by a twinge around my cock.

"Stuart! Carefully slide a finger into my ass and rub my prostate." I told him. He was sufficiently cowed that I knew he would do exactly that.

A slick finger began probing my asshole. In it went directly to my prostate. A gentle circular pressure against it made my orgasm come roaring forth. Grabbing Julie's ass again I thrust deep. She cried out at the sudden move clamping down around me making her cry out and squeeze harder. This time I yelled out as I came shooting jet after jet of hot sticky cum into her bowels. I pumped and shot with every caress to my prostate. My balls emptied tightening hard as every last drop of cum was shot out. My cock heaved even after it stopped spewing into her clenching anus.

Julie's head dropped down and she collapsed onto me. Her asshole had a death grip on my cock and there was no way the blood could circulate out. Stuart kept rubbing my prostate because I hadn't told him to stop. I lay back just enjoying his work and Julie's ass.

Finally I needed to pee. I contemplated doing that inside of the rectum I was inside but decided that was for another time.

"Stuart help your wife off of me. If any cum drips out I expect you to lick it off." Stuart grabbed Julie's ass cheeks pulling them apart so he could watch while inch after inch of my still hard cock exited his wife's savagely used asshole. When the head popped out it yawned open drooling cum. Stuart licked tentatively as I got up.

After "draining the snake" I went back to the bedroom to find Stuart's mouth glued to Julie's asshole. You could hear her moaning while he slurped. I knelt on the bed feeding Stuart my cock. "Make sure you lick it clean." I told him then leaned back allowing him to suck and lick my semi-soft cock clean.

"You two are a lot of fun. We should do this again sometime." I said to them both not for an instant thinking we'd ever do this again. The both mumbled in agreement. Just for the hell of it I asked, "When?"

They both spoke at once, "When my asshole stops hurting."

I laughed shaking my head.

Xchef
Xchef
93 Followers
12