All Comments on 'Leo and the Dragon Ch. 02'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Bodhi1978Bodhi1978almost 11 years ago
Great story!

Please give us chapter 3 soon! I love the progression you are taking, along with showing how the drow were varied as well. I can't wait for the battle with the dragon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great stroy well written

I was wondering why the necromancer said lady desire was in the triad of evil gods. Does this world have some kind of taboo against sex, or are you referring to the kind of broad spectrum all consuming desire that causes people to lie cheat and kill for material gain.

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
mrrow...

I'd put my sword in that sheathe!

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justicealmost 11 years agoAuthor
@great story and well written

You're right on the money with your latter assumption. When I built the world for this story, I painted the pantheon in rather broad strokes. Lady Desire is the goddess of dark, selfish wishes. I'm hard at work on a sequel to "Leo...", this time dealing with Shilana's past (too juicy to not play with it), and Lady Desire will have quite a large part in it.

Small caveat though: With my current workload, I can't offer any ETA for that story :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES