Leopard Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knickers
Knickers
192 Followers

"Alright boys, you know the drill. The show is free, you want more you pay more."

It had been short notice, but Sammy had managed to rustle up five chumps for his enterprise. College boy professionals with more dollars than sense. They eagerly nodded their agreement.

Sammy warned his cash-monkeys, "Remember, this is a *fashion show* and you're supposed to be prospective investors looking to put your money into a worthwhile venture."

"I'll be putting my money into something, alright," sniggered one of the guys. "And it'll be worthwhile."

The others all laughed, but Sammy frowned with annoyance. He liked to be the one who cracked the salacious jokes.

An excited atmosphere hung in the air, barely masking the building's musty odor. The five 'gentlemen' sat around in the broken office chairs, murmured expectantly and still exchanging crude remarks under their breaths.

"Ahem, if I might have your attention please!" Sammy announced with a sweep of his corpulent arm. He stood next to the door that led from the dressingroom, playing MC for tonight's style extravaganza.

"Fish Recreation and Entertainment Enterprises brings you the 2001 Hot Surf Beachwear Fashion Expo!" He pushed play on a boom box, and the dilapidated warehouse began to tremble to the thumping beat of music.

The door swung open and there, standing in the spotlight, grinning cheekily to her audience, was the gorgeous Nicola. Dressed in her revealing new leopard- print bikini, the stunning beauty might as well be naked.

The boys all gasped in admiration, applauding her entry.

Mindful that she was here to put on a good show for her audience, Nicola strutted into the room. Back in her native Australia, she'd worked as a fashion model and had glided down many a catwalk before. But this time, Nicola knew that the 'fashion' angle was all a sham, and what she was really modeling was her own, delectable body, attractively giftwrapped in the skimpy designer swimsuit.

She took a moment to look over her audience. Five attractive men, dressed in suits, all of them around 30 years old. And all of them here to watch Nicola put on a show.

Nicola pranced in among her small circle of drooling admirers, grinning excitedly. She moved with all the poise and grace of an experienced model, coupled with the delightful sexiness of an enthusiastic stripper. Every step was an exaggerated wiggle of her hips, causing her ass cheeks to jiggle enticingly. Gleefully, Nicola literally bounced along, her large 38-inch tits quivering almost to the point of leaping out of the tight confines of her tiny bikini top.

"Nicola is modeling an excellent example of Hot Surf merchandise, an original hand-made bikini from top designer Antonio Barudi! This fine example of beachwear is strictly for the well-heeled, and if you need to ask the price then you probably can't afford it. Sizzling hot in this leopard-skin pattern, and a real scorcher when wore by our scrumptious model, Nicola Baron!"

Her heels tapping across the filthy wooden floors, Nicola shimmied over to the 'potential investors' and stood at the center of their attention. With an elegant flick of her chestnut-colored mane of hair, the starlet posed for them with her hands on her hips. As she stood on the spot, Nicola continued to tap her foot to the pulsing beat, causing her boobs to jiggle for their viewing pleasure.

Somewhere inside his polyester slacks, Sammy felt his cock squirming with delight. He couldn't believe how amenable the busty Aussie beauty was to his highly suspect entrepreneurial venture. And she was so totally gorgeous!

"Go ahead," Sammy urged his salivating shekel-shedders, "get a good look at the craftsmanship that went into that suit."

The guys did as Sammy suggested, leaning in close to examine Nicola's bikini. Of course, this gave them a good excuse to leer at her from very close quarters. Their grinning faces were so nearby that the starlet could feel their hot breath against her bare skin.

"Wow!" smirked one, "get a look at the stitching!"

"Yeah, you don't see anything that good every day."

"I bet that silk material is real soft, too, ain't it honey?"

"Go ahead and feel for yourself," Nicola replied, trying hard not to burst into giggles.

The boys didn't need to be prompted twice. In a heartbeat, five pairs of inquiring hands reached out and began gently stroking her boobs and crotch, ostensibly evaluating the quality of the material, but actually giving the starlet a good grope.

Nicola tingled with delight. The thought of performing such a wonderfully naughty show for these guys had already got her excited, but the sensation of being stoked through the soft fabric of her leopard-print bikini made Nicola very randy. Glancing down at the tented crotches arranged around her, Nicola knew she wasn't the only one.

"Say, is that an Australian accent I detect?" inquired one of her gropers.

"Certainly is, mate," Nicola replied cheerfully, playing up her sexy voice. The guys were all around her now, reaching out towards her practically-naked body. Someone's fingers slid across her bare ass, causing Nicola to shiver with pleasure.

The man who'd asked about her accent was smiling with devilish intent. "What a coincidence. I was looking to buy swimwear from Hot Surf to export to Australia. However, I understand that down-under you do alot of topless sunbathing?"

"Sure do," Nicola replied (although in actual fact she'd never personally bared her boobs on an Australian beach).

"Here's the thing," he continued. "I can't possibly buy merchandise from Hot Surf without first seeing what it would look like if it was worn Aussie style?"

Nicola laughed. "Oh!" she cried. "You want to see me model this swimsuit topless?"

"Purely to safeguard my investment," the guy replied.

Yeah, right, Nicola thought to herself. As her admirers looked on with anticipation, Nicola reached behind her back and fumbled for the clasp that held her top on. Teasing, drawing out the moment of revelation, Nicola took her sweet time in undoing her top. Her five fans stared at her chest, eyes shining bright.

Slowly, Nicola dropped her bikini top, revealing her spectacular bare boobs. The guys let out a whoop of delight. Nicola posed some more for them, her generous tits bobbing and bouncing with every move she made. Once again, Sammy marveled at Nicola's wonderful, copper-colored all-over tan. Definitely, here was a girl who not only had a fabulous set of knockers but enjoyed showing 'em off for the boys.

"Wow," breathed one of the greenhorns. "Nice tits."

"Thanks," giggled Nicola. "Everyone seems to like it when I take my clothes off."

"I can't imagine why," quipped someone else, elicited a storm of laughter from the room, including Nicola herself.

"You guys are really cute," murmured the topless beauty, stroking a leering face. "I'm glad you're not too interested in the merchandise to spend some time checking me out."

Sammy beamed, pleased that everything was going well. Nicola was getting more and more friendly with these bozos, and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where that would lead. He was also getting turned on himself, watching Nicola's naked, undulating torso, and figured he'd probably treat himself to a freebie later on.

The tubby entrepreneur pressed stop on the boom-box, his hands fluttering in applause. "Bravo, Nicola. An excellent show, the best we've ever seen. Now, gentlemen, you've all gotten a good, long look at what Hot Surf has to offer, so I'm sure you'll be willing to place an order."

The guys continued to stare at Nicola's delectable bare body, scarcely listening to Sammy's sales pitch.

"Uh? Oh, right. Yeah." "Yeah, sure, whatever." "Put me down for, er, my usual order." "Me too." "Yeah, the usual."

"Very good, very good," Sammy continued. "But I'll need your cash advances. One hundred dollars apiece." Then he added, firmly, "Now, before anything else happens..."

Reluctantly, the boys tore their gaze away from the nude starlet. Each of them dove into their pockets and forked over $100, depositing the cash into Sammy's sweaty palm. He grinned, they were greenhorns alright. They were the horns who gave him their green.

"Wonderful!" proclaimed. "I've never had such a successful sales pitch before. Why don't we toast our business with champagne? Knickers, there's a bottle in the mini-bar, would you be a dear?"

"Sure thing, Sammy," Nicola replied. She pranced over to the fridge, all eyes turning to hungrily gaze after her g-string'd ass. Opening the fridge door, she bent over to retrieve the bottle and a tray of glasses. As she did so, the bikini bottoms rode up on her, disappearing up her butt crack. With a smirk, Nicola heard a moan of pleasure from behind her.

Nicola stood up and rejoined her adoring male audience. She passed everyone a glass then proceeded to crack open the champers (which, in keeping with Sammy Fish's usual style, was labelled 'Product of Malaysia").

Careful not to break a nail, Nicola struggled to open the champagne. She braced the bottle between her thighs eliciting more smirks and rib-nudging from her horny admirers. "Nearly got it," said Nicola as she wriggled the stopper free. A moment later the questionable vintage popped open, sending a stream of foaming champagne flying into the air and splashing all over Nicola's bare tits.

Everyone burst into raucous laughter at the sight of Nicola topless and glistening from her impromptu champers shower. The starlet's beautiful face was frozen in a priceless expression of surprise as she looked down at her dripping wet boobs.

"Well," Nicola managed to chuckle at last, "That's not the first time I've had to deal with a gusher over my tits."

"And I bet it won't be the last!" roared one of the 'investors', his face red with merriment.

Soaked, Nicola looked like a contestant in a wet t- shirt contest, only without the t-shirt. As the laughter died away, Nicola poured out the rest of the champagne into everyone's glass, although she ruefully discovered there wasn't one for her.

Nicola found it quite a turn-on, to be half naked and serving as hostess to five rather dishy men. As she circulated among them and made sure everyone had a glass of bubbly, Nicola's arousal grew visibly, and her nipples stiffened to erect pink nubs. The guys made small talk, but Nicola was the focus of everyone's attention. The starlet smiled as she noticed their gazes made futile attempts to remain fixed on her face, only to travel downward and settle on her bosom. They crowded around the bare-breasted beauty, getting themselves so close that they would 'accidentally' brush against her body.

"A toast," announced Sammy. "To business!"

"To business!" they cried, raising their glasses.

"And to Nicola, our gorgeous little Aussie model!"

"To Nicola!"

"So sporting of you to agree to show off that bikini topless, my dear."

Nicola shrugged, causing her boobs to wobble merrily. "It's OK, I do a lot of topless work these days."

"That doesn't surprise me," replied the well-dressed man, eyeing up Nicola's charms. "You have such spectacular breasts, you must be in great demand to show them off."

Nicola blushed. "Wow, thanks. What a sweet thing to say."

Emboldened by the Aussie babe's frisky responses to his shameless come-ons, the supposed investor leered at the very subject at hand: Nicola's full, pendulous breasts, still glistening with cheap champagne.

"I see you're still a little wet there. Here let me help you out there."

Nicola opened her mouth to thank him for his gallant offer, but before she could reply her beau bent down and seized her right nipple between his lips. All the topless starlet could manage was a moan of ecstasy as his mouth gently slurped away on her tender teat.

A moment later she was shivering in delight as a second pair of lips made a bee-line for her left nipple, and Nicola found herself, knees trembling, with two dishy guys sucking on her boobs.

The wanton act of hot mouths to moist flesh rather opened the floodgates. With two of her clients helping themselves to her bare body, no-body else wanted to be left behind, and they were joined by three eager tongues doing their darndest best to lick every drop of cheap champagne off Nicola's quivering bosom.

Her breathing became shallow and husky. Nicola could feel the muscles in her cunt contract in desperate longing to have something hot and throbbing down there. The starlet was becoming less interested in teasing these guys than just lying back and letting them fuck her.

Nicola eased her bikini briefs down, exposing her pussy to her captive audience. She tossed the slip of designer fabric onto the table next to her bikini top, not wanting it to be destroyed in the lust-fuelled fuck-frenzy that was about to take place. After all, she'd done so much to earn that swimsuit!

Now completely naked except for her high heels, Nicola submitted to her five paramours with nothing more than a whimper of desire. Once she had got what she wanted, Nicola was usually very compliant to her male lovers, and the more men who lined up to sample her charms, the more submissive she became.

Strong masculine hands stroked her bare body. Nicola was positioned in the middle of her clients, each of them eager to get to know the gorgeous model alot more intimately. With a sharp ripping sounds, five flies were opened, and five fat, long cocks were presented for Nicola's delectation.

The starlet sank to her knees and the guys crowded round. Those pulsating pussy-pounders reared up, their glistening helmets inches above her beautiful face. One of the larger dicks brushed against her cheek, leaving a trail of love slime. Almost in awe of the wide selection at her disposal, Nicola's delicate hands reached up to them, stroking, tweaking, grasping those lucky stiffs. She almost forgot they were real, that there were men attached to the other end, all Nicola knew was that there were five cocks surrounding her and she wanted every one of them inside her.

Drooling with anticipation, Nicola selected one. She slipped her mouth over that succulent slab of dickmeat, feeling its warmth fill her mouth. After sliding her pink, moist little tongue down the shaft to make sure it was good and lubricated, Nicola started slurping away like she was sucking on a lollipop.

Meanwhile, her elegant hands reached out and each wrapped around a waiting member. As her brunette head bobbed up and down, her fists jerked off two other cocks either side of her.

Of course, that still left two eager customers. Not wanting to miss out, they began to rub their erections against Nicola's smooth, tanned body. Smiling through her mouthful of meat, Nicola mirthfully thought that while she had given plenty of blowjobs and handjobs before, this was perhaps her first backjob.

Eagerly, the wanton Aussie starlet pleasured her clients. She switching, making sure that every dick got a turn inside her velvety mouth. Her hands were busy too, keeping them satisfied. A sticky, humid atmosphere of sweat and cum began to fill the studio.

As Sammy watched Nicola 'entertain' his greenhorns, he started to get pretty hot and bothered himself. Even by his standards, he was starting to sweat heavily. Absent-mindedly, his be-ringed chubby fingers diddled away at his cock through his pants. He'd never seen a babe like Knickers put on such a hot show before. Feeling uncomfortable, Sammy took off his polyester jacket and, after checking his $500 was still safely stashed inside it, draped it over the table next to Nicola's discarded bikini.

Nicola had moved on from the foreplay and was getting down and dirty for the boys. She leaned forward on one of the chairs, resting her weight on it and sticking her bare ass out. All it took was an enticing wiggle of her backside for the guys to form an ardent queue behind her.

The first guy stepped up behind her, his pants down around his ankles. Grinning to his buddies, he playfully explored Nicola's greedy cunt, dipping his fingers into her well-oiled love groove.

Nicola's head lolled forward, her beautiful hair now dishevelled and covering her face. From beneath that tangle, the horny little starlet moaned in anticipation.

Her lover's questing fingers squelched deep inside her, brushing up against the tenderest parts of Nicola's wet bits. The starlet let out a gasp of delight, a sure sign that she was good and ready to be fucked.

He grasped her by the hips, his prick standing out stiff and eager, glistening in the dim light from a sticky concoction of his own pre-cum and Nicola's saliva. Slowly he mounted the starlet, gently guiding his prick into the moist warmth of Nicola's salivating pussy. Wiggling her buttocks, the Aussie beauty accepted delivery of his dick with a satisfied sigh. He fed more and more of himself into Nicola's cunt, until his stomach rested against the delicious curve of her ass and the very tip of his cock was buried deep inside the starlet's quivering womb.

Thus coupled to the babe, he began to energetically fuck her. Bent forward on the chair, Nicola's tits began to sway back and forth from the force of her humping. The starlet bounced delightfully up and down his cock, revelling in the sensation of his prick sliding in and out of her love box.

With her head down and her ass rhythmically slapping against the guy's gut, Nicola reflected on how much she loved working in Hollywood. She thoroughly enjoyed the myriad opportunities for hedonistic pleasure, the freedom to act as wantonly as she pleased. Why, this adventure alone had started out with her buying a new swimsuit and ended up with her arched over a chair being serviced by five studs.

"Mmmm," she murmured, luxuriating in the delicious sensations rippling through her abdomen. "Fuck me, fuck me."

Eagerly, her lover complied, gleefully pounding away with greater force so that the ramshackle building shook from their ardent love-making.

Nicola's moans and whimpering cries to be fucked grew louder. His grunting grew to match her as if they were singing a duet. Suddenly, he came to an abrupt halt. He let out a shuddering groan. His prick, sandwiched deep inside the soft folds of Nicola's cunt, twitched and spurted a gush of warm cum deep inside her.

The starlet glowed in satisfaction. Her itch hadn't been scratched yet, but there was still four more guys to try. As number one withdrew his rapidly-deflating cock, number two quickly stepped into the breach, and Nicola didn't have long to wait before she was once more filled to bursting point with dick.

Everyone stood around enjoying the show. Nicola was as an enthusiastic performer now as she was when she was prancing down the catwalk before. Sammy and his clutch of starlet-fucking human ATMs were so engrossed in watching Nicola wiggle and squeal that they completely failed to notice what happened next.

The wiring in the condemned building was as substandard as everything else. In such an environment, it's not a good idea to run a boom-box, mini-bar, and electric lights all off one power outlet.

Nicola's socket might be able (and willing!) to take an extra heavy load, but the one in the studio couldn't. Unnoticed, it began to fizzle. Then it began to crackle, but the sound was drowned out by Nicola's moans.

Then, finally, it spat a shower of sparks that skittered across the table and came to land on Sammy's jacket and Nicola's bikini.

Despite being at vastly different ends of the fashion spectrum, hand-made Nepalese silk and polyester have one thing in common: they both burn very, very easily. In a second they caught fire, flames leaping up across the tinder-dry wood of the old building, consuming the purple curtains.

The guy fucking Nicola (it might've been number 3 or 4, she was beginning to lose count) stopped. "Do you smell smoke?" he asked.

Knickers
Knickers
192 Followers