Leopard Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it must be Nicola," joked one of his pals, "cos she is *hot*!"

Just then everyone turned around and noticed the inferno raging away in the corner of the studio.

"Fire!"

In a heartbeat several things happened at once. With a sticky slurp a cock was rapidly disengaged from Nicola's puckering pussy and crammed back into a hastily pulled-up pair of pants. Five pairs of legs were off and running for the fire exit.

Nicola stood up, turned around and saw to her dismay what the fuss was about.

"My bikini!"

"My money!" cried Sammy.

But both were long gone, and as the fire spread there was nothing they could do but flee. She was halfway out the fire escape before Nicola cried out:

"Shit, I'm naked!"

They stood in the run-down carpark, staring up at the burning building. Sirens wailed in the distance. The chumps had already made a run for it, not wanting to hang around and explain what was going on.

Despite the warmth of the Californian sunshine on her nude body, Nicola shivered. Here she was again, naked in public and reeking of sex. With a sigh she decided that when the fire department showed up she wouldn't even bother to cover her boobs and muff. At least, though, she still had her shoes.

"Ah well," said Sammy, wrapping an arm around Nicola's waist and pulling her bare body against his. "There's always next time."

"Next time!" she cried. "What makes you think I'll get involved in one of your shady schemes every again!"

"Now, now," he admonished Nicola. "You and I are destined to be partners. I'm sure that if we team up, we can accomplish so much together."

"Huh. Fat chance," Nicola replied, ignoring his hand on her ass.

Sammy smiled an oily smile. "Oh I'm sure you'd be willing to work with me again... for charity."

Nicola glanced at him ruefully. Despite her emphatic denial, she had a feeling their paths would cross again.

And then standing naked in a parking lot would be the least of her worries!

END