All Comments on 'Les Autres Ch. 02'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow the P. G. Wodehouse of Porn

I am in a Hotel in Malaysia trying to catch up on my reading of Literotica stories and went to you home page before reading the story above. I have not read it yet but I did start the Tangled web series and am hooked. I live in Dallas and am here on business

I hope you know who P.G. Woodhouse is because I find him the best author to turn a phase. I am enjoying the way you describe character's, events and even wardrobe.

I woke up early due to the time change and could not get back to sleep and have just started my journey into your stories. These trip take me up to 17 hours in the air and they give me a chance to read a few that I copy when I can't read them live on the net. I do travel business which helps me relax.

I am making an attempt to add a few stories of my own dealing with an affair between a stepdad and and stepdaughter. The wife and mother is a bitch and they both suffer from her actions. They, now a couple, did not know the daughter was not his until the Mom blurted it out in a fit of rage. He is not the actual father, which changed in her eyes and eventually his that the love they have for each other can take a different direction. She seduces him and there life starts anew.

I hope to take them through their love blossoming and growing. She is very sexual and brings her half sister into their lives along with her making request of her Dad/lover to let her enjoy her sexuality and has him even organize a gangbang for her. She also wants to share him with some of her friends as well as her sister. Like you to read a few before I publish.

Hope to hear back directly carygrant_69@Hotmail.com.

Ed

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 6 years agoAuthor
I say, Jeeves!

Wow, ANONYMOUS... thank you for the high compliment. I am glad you are reading and enjoying my stories. You said you just started A TANGLED WEB. Remember: The history of the Trotter-McGuinness Clan begins with THE SUBSTITUTE. I always recommend, if your time allows, the full story arc for full context. Thanks for reading! Safe travels, MP2 :-)

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
You are adding more excitement and sex

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Looking forward to seeing Mary again

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 6 years agoAuthor
Sex and Excitement...

... and SUSPENSE, Prop69 (I HOPE) MP2 :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
613 Followers
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES