Les Libertines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much bigger than you is he, Abel?" She asked breathily, fingers finding her clitoris and swirling on it as she stared intently. Jacob's fingers were running in broad circles against her nipples as well, and the combination was electric in her body, tingling through her.

"I... He must be at least three times my size, Mistress." Abel spoke, choking up a little at his own humiliation.

It was quite true. Liam was freakishly well endowed, his erect cock so heavy it was unable to stand straight and hung at an angle. If it had pointed straight down, it would have reached his knees, and it was beautifully thick. Letalya had always delighted in large partners, and Liam never disappointed. The others were no slouches in that department either - Jacob was the smallest, and even he was impressive in his endowment at a good seven and a half inches long. But none of them were quite as awe inspiring as Liam, and the sight of Abel on his knees staring at it was intoxicatingly sweet.

"I think you should begin with Liam, Abel. Do make me proud, or I'll have to send you outside while these three studs have their way with me." Her voice was husky now, throaty with desire, and she leaned back into Jacob's arms as she spoke.

Abel hesitated, and Letalya bit her lower lip with excitement. These were her favourite moments with him, the tests of her power, the rising up inside him of a proud man who didn't like other men, didn't want to suck cock. And then it faded, his sense of obedience to her, his mistress and goddess, overwhelming it. Her eyes were glued to him, her breath becoming a little ragged, as he leaned forward and with shame burning in his cheeks, kissed Liam's cock. She was flushed, heat burning through her body, and when Jacob moved for a kiss she brushed him away to keep from missing the show of Abel taking Liam's cock between his lips and sucking it clumsily. Her heart pounded in her chest and every touch built on the last, every caress from her own fingers and Jacob's, skin alive with sensation.

"Yes..." She whispered softly. "...suck that cock for me, baby... Suck that cock for me... Show me how much you want me."

Jacob's fingers took hold at her nipples, slowly tugging and rolling them until beads of milk formed at the tip and she sighed with satisfaction, melting back into him. Her free hand rose, entangling in his hair as he kissed her neck again and stopped trying for a kiss on the lips, letting her indulge in the treasure before her. His cock was hard against her ass, straining at the fine cotton of his trousers, and she delighted in it, wiggling against it as she watched, moving her hips in broad circles.

"How do you always know where to find these little perverts, anyway?" Noah asked as he joined them, a drink in hand.

"They find me, sweetheart. Fans of my work, mostly, like you are - only they like the films where I'm in leather, not lace."

"Makes sense, I suppose... He any good at sucking cock, Liam? I've never tried."

Liam looked up from where he was grinning down at the cuckold busily working on his cock - taking only the first few inches before coughing each time, cheeks scarlet with embarassment.

"No, he's shit at it, sad to say. Letalya, baby, can't you suck us instead?"

Letalya grinned back, eyes fixed on the sight of Abel coughing again, chin wet with drool, eyes downcast with humiliation.

"I will, don't worry. You know how I love a good cock myself. It's just so sweet watching that little-dicked bitch suck your dick for me though."

When Abel visibly shrank down under her cruel words, she bit back a moan, and leant back into Jacob again. Noah laughed, reaching to take a tit for himself, bending down to take her nipple in his mouth. She felt like a queen, a goddess - worshipped, desired, all-powerful. A cuckold who obeyed her every whim and supplicants with needy pricks just begging for her attention. Noah's hand slipped between her legs and his fingers roughly pressed into her, and she gasped. Her body ached for it, needy, hot, and as he began to pump his fingers inside her, she could feel the coiled arousal in her belly pulse and swell.

Some women, she knew, needed a focus on their clits. She was not one of them, and she adored the sensation of Noah's penetration, his fingers working. With a fluttering moan, she threw her head back, surrendering herself to the heat of the moment, fingers tightening in Jacob's hair. Through fluttering eyelashes she watched her slave demean himself, and it took only a few moments for that indescribable building anticipation to reach its peak, overwhelming her, flooding every fiber of her being with toe-curling pleasure and a wash of sublime joy that made her fluttering moan turn into a throaty cry of ecstasy. Her climax dragged out, only slowly ebbing, and as sense returned to her she found herself panting, legs spread wide for Noah, milk running in a fine little stream from her unoccupied nipple. Her dark-haired lover released her other nipple, licking his lips of her sweet milk and smirking up at her.

"Nice to know I still have it."

"You certainly do... Fuck... Bed, all of you, now." She replied, leaning into them a moment before recovering herself and stepping away reluctantly. "Abel, on your back."

Her slave's relief was obvious when he pulled away from Liam's cock and moved quickly over to the bed. She took her time, giving him a chance to take his place on the bed - and her a chance to finally offer Jacob a proper kiss. She leant into it greedily, pressing into his strong body, before she drew away teasingly with a wink and took to the bed herself. Gracefully, she slipped up onto both knees on it and swung one over Abel's head, planting herself down firmly on his waiting face, grinding her soaking cunt, redolent of her orgasm, onto his features. His cock leapt a little in its cage, and she snickered for a moment at the sight.

"There... Now, boys, bring me those big fucking cocks of yours."

Letalya laughed as all three swarmed her, rushing onto the bed and jostling with each other for pride of place, Liam wobbling slightly as he nearly lost his footing on the silk sheets and laughing as well. It was one of his best qualities, the way he could laugh at himself - too many studs with big dicks grew superiority complexes and were entirely too full of themselves to be charming anymore. With their cocks rubbing at her cheeks, she took a moment to breathe in their scents, rich and masculine. They were clean, of course - she insisted on it, and they'd never have gotten an invite for the evening if they couldn't be trusted to bathe - but there was still a magnificent smell to each, the musky sexual odor of a man in his prime.

She decided on Noah first, wrapping her soft fingers around his cock and pulling him to her plump, pillowy lips. The meaty taste of his cock excited her and she wiggled on Abel's face, grinding harder against him, so firmly pressed she was quite certain he couldn't breathe. That only excited her more, and she reached for Liam's massive dick, tugging him over to swap to his crown. Jacob took the opportunity to strip off entirely before proudly presenting his cock - a rather handsome circumcised member with a prominent glans that (though she'd never bothered to measure any of them except Liam) was about seven and a half inches long. Crowding around her, Noah and Jacob rubbed against her cheeks, grinning down at her.

Under her, Abel's tongue worked wonders on her pussy, teasing and stroking her lips and stoking the fire of her needy arousal higher and higher. His hands grabbed at her luscious backside, then relaxed, resting respectfully against it without squeezing. The constant pleasure emanating out from the core of her sexual self spiced each moment with one of the three throbbing cocks in her mouth, but she spared its source little thought as she let her wanton lust take her away. She sucked at Liam's cock greedily, bobbing her head smoothly, lips pursed and tongue caressing along the underside, before pulling free to take Jacob in in his place, hands swapping to stroke. Each tasted a little different, and that excited her too, just as their moans and gasps of delight at her skilled ministrations did.

As she gave herself over to lust, Abel tapped at her backside frantically and she paused, groaning in frustration. The silly little man was running out of air, and she raised her hips up a fraction to permit him a gasped breath before pushing back down, forcing her hairy pussy back against his face. Her focus had been broken, and the almost hypnotic spell of sheer desire was wavering, the sensation of absolute, overwhelming lust fading.

"Bad boy!" She snapped in frustration, taking her hand from Liam's throbbing, drooling cock and reaching back blindly, swatting at Abel's caged cock and exposed balls. She knew she'd hit her mark by the sudden shout of pain into her pussy, and when the vibration faded back into licking she returned her hand to Liam's magnificent prick, stroking smoothly along its great girthy length.

Time seemed to lose all meaning as she knelt there, milking her three studs into her eager mouth. Her unrepentant sluttiness was interrupted solely by her cuckold's frustrating need for air, and each time she punished him with a fresh swat at his balls before returning her efforts to one cock or another. Soon, her three were gasping and moaning, nearing their peaks, and she paused to admire the sight of all three cocks together. They were magnificent, strong, visibly throbbing. Precum oozed in great droplets from each, and she suppressed the desire to take them back in her mouth as an idea formed that left her with a smirking grin.

"Time to cum, boys... Here." As she spoke, she slipped her hands down underneath her enormous breasts, hefting them up in her arms as she had many times before, presenting them to her studs with a lascivious lick of her lips. At the same time, she pressed down more firmly, smothering Abel beneath her ass. The sight of them stroking was magnificent. By now, only Noah still had his clothing on, his shirt tails flapping loosely as he jerked, while Liam and Jacob were both on full and wonderful display for her. She'd never particularly favoured being cum on, though it had its charm - but the sight of handsome men bringing themselves to their peak for her was always magnetic.

She encouraged them with little whispered sounds of pleasure, staring up at them until Jacob groaned and let loose with thick, sticky strings of precum, the unique scent of his semen filling the air. It landed warm on her skin, cooling quickly in the air, and she shivered a little with pleasure at the offering. Noah was next, adding his sizeable donation over her soft breasts, and then Liam grunted just once and unleashed a small flood of cum. He was too large to spurt and spray like her other studs, and it came instead in a flood that oozed out in waves from his oversized cock, flooding onto her tits, running down them and dripping to the bed, flowing into the great valley of her cleavage. Beneath her, she felt Abel stop licking and start wiggling desperately, his air running out.

"My... Such big loads, my sweet boys. I hope Abel's hungry."

Her lascivious grin returned as she ground down for another long moment before mercifully raising herself up from Abel's face, letting him gasp and splutter for air as she dismounted. Looking down at him, his face was red and smeared with her nectar and his own sweat, and she found herself laughing without meaning to. He was an absurd, pathetic sight there, caged and red-faced, and while cruelty was only a small part of her nature she found herself not only laughing, but instinctively reaching down to grab him by the balls and squeeze tight.

"What's the matter, Abel? Did my studs take too long to cum for your liking? Or didn't you like having nothing to taste, nothing to see or smell or breathe, but my pussy?"

"N-no, Mistress!" He desperately cried out, squirming with pain at the harsh treatment, the three studs laughing. Liam stepped down from the bed, cock slapping heavily against his thigh, and went to fetch fresh drinks.

Letalya's breath quickened as she stared down at him, relishing the sensation, the utter power she held over her slave in this moment. She savoured it for a long moment before releasing his balls, glancing down and laughing again at the sight of a great oozing droplet of precum escaping his cage onto his angrily purple balls.

"Or maybe you liked it too much... Either way, I hope you're hungry. Clean me up."

She settled down comfortably on the bed as Abel rose shakily to his knees, and without further command, bent forward to begin. By now, after their months together, he knew better than to reach for a cloth. He lapped at the cool cum coating her tits, grimacing at the taste, and used both hands to gather it together to suck up from her skin as she sighed with pleasure. The sensation was quite unique, in her experience, and a delight in its own right even without the exquisite spice of her cuckold's submission. When Liam offered her a glass of wine, she took it happily, raising it for a sip and glancing about her. All three were staring at the sight intently, Jacob smirking - and Liam looking vaguely envious. She made a small mental note of that for later. Men unafraid of the taste of their own semen were a special delight in bed, with so many fresh and exciting pleasures opened up.

"I hope you've got that much in you for round two, Liam." She said, sipping again at her wine while Abel lapped noisily around her right nipple, where stray cum had oozed and collected in the crinkles and bumps of her areola.

"Always, Letalya. One look at you makes my balls ache."

"Good... Oh, dear. Going soft, Jacob? We can't have that. Come here, baby."

When Jacob presented his cock to her, she playfully flicked her tongue against the tip before taking him in hand and angling him down, pointedly pressing him to her breast where Abel was finishing the last droplets of cum. Abel groaned softly at the indignity, resisting for a long moment before trailing his tongue back up and running it over Jacob's cock for her, squeezing his eyes shut as he did. He looked ready to die of shame and she adored him for it, and she handed her wine off to Liam to fill her hand with her cuckold's hair and force him deeper onto Jacob's stiffening cock.

"That's it. Taste it straight from the source, Abel. How does it feel, knowing he's going to fuck me in a minute while you just sit there and watch, wishing you could jerk your little dick?"

Abel mumbled something into Jacob's cock, and he moaned in answer at the buzzing sensation that passed from Abel's tongue into his glans. Letalya laughed softly, pushing him on deeper for a long moment before pulling him back and shoving him away roughly, letting herself fall casually onto her back and spreading her thick thighs apart, displaying her puffy cunt to her audience with a grin.

They needed no further invitation. Jacob all but leapt to take his place between her thighs, hiking her legs up onto his shoulders. His enthusiasm made her laugh again and she winked up at him, wiggling her voluptuous backside on the sheets to get comfortable in the new position. He entered her smoothly, her copious natural lubrication easing in his thick cock, and she rolled back into him, biting at her lip, her body lighting up anew. Noah presented his cock to her and she parted her lips for it, taking him in as well. Each thrust into her drew out a short moan of pleasure, and she surrendered freely to the raw pleasure of it.

Her thighs, ass and breasts shook and jiggled with each stroke, the softness of her body amplifying every thrust, every movement with visual poetry that she knew drove her three studs wild. She fed on their desire as well as the quickly building pleasure, the sensation of fullness, the throbbing erection that so satisfyingly filled her pussy and the other that made her feel so... so utterly sluttish. Jacob was not the biggest or the most skilled of her lovers, but he was enthusiastic between her legs, taking her quick and firm in a way that was charming in its simplicity and left her panting softly between licks up and down Noah's cock.

Her eyes fluttered open, and in the corner of her vision she could see Liam was watching her from the head of the bed on his back, smiling playfully, while none-too-gently forcing Abel's mouth onto his enormous cock. She had forgotten Abel in her pleasure, the raw physicality of the moment driving him from her mind, but the sight of his humiliation, of Liam's confident use and dominance over her possession, not only added fuel to the fire of her pleasure but sparked an orgasm as fierce as any she'd ever experienced. Her toes curled, her mouth opening wide around Noah's cock as she let out a gurgling scream of ecstasy that mixed with desperate pants for air. It unfurled deep in her, her pussy milking Jacob like a vice, every muscle inside her seeming to work in unison in powerful tightening squeezes that brought him low in turn. The flood of cum into her only amplified her orgasm, drew it out, turned the first aftershocks into a fresh peak.

Briefly, she lost herself. She was mindless, ruled purely by the pleasure. She saw nothing, heard nothing, felt nothing but the glowing surge of rapturous pleasure that surged anew with every orgasmic thrust Jacob took inside her. Awareness came back, both a rush and a standstill - a dim awareness of her body that stretched for an eternity before sparking into complete sense. Had she been prepared for it, suitably meditative, she might have done all manner of miracles in that ecstatic moment beyond space and time, freed of her earthly body. As it was, she was left shaking and panting, sweat gleaming on her body as she came back from the intense experience. When Jacob pulled free of her pussy and let her legs drop, they fell limply to the bed, and she let out another shuddering moan into Noah's cock.

Liam pushed Abel away and took Jacob's place between her legs, and she smiled up at him with teary eyes past Noah's cock before returning it to her mouth. He didn't enter her quickly, but instead slapped his cock against her pussy a few times teasingly, letting its meaty weight emphasize its sheer magnitude before he took her. His slow entrance brought fresh stars and her back arched with pleasure at being so wonderfully filled, teasing inch by inch. She took him in to the deepest without effort or discomfort - she had always been able to accommodate large cocks in a way few women could, and the reason why was a mystery to her. What was far better known was the pleasure of it, the incredible sense of fullness with these impossibly deep thrusts.

Unlike Jacob, he leant down into her, putting the weight of his body into each deep thrust, grinding his hips in a way that hit all the right places and turned her back into a moaning, gasping mess, surrendering to pleasure. Jacob's cum worked into a frothy lather with each stroke into her sopping, clinging cunt. The smell of them was heavy in the air, sweat and cum and musk, raw and carnal, and every panted breath through her nose or around Noah's drooling cock carried it, and inflamed her passion all the higher. Her hands rose, finding Liam's back, pulling him deeper and close, and to her exquisite delight he obliged, drawing close. The crush of his weight on her was satisfying in that strange, magical way she could never quite explain, dominating without force or roughness.

There was another reason she favoured bisexual studs, and Liam reminded her of it when he greedily kissed her. He didn't care about the taste of cock on her lips, didn't care at all that Noah's dick rubbed against both their cheeks. When Noah pressed his cock back in, they shared it, lips meeting and tongues dancing together around the stud's cock, breath hot on each other's faces. It was raw, animalistic, satisfying - and Letalya craved it, more of it. Her nails dug into Liam's back, spurring him on as she gasped and shuddered with a fresh orgasm, back arching and hips rising up of their own accord to mirror his grinding thrusts. It wasn't so intense as the last, but Liam's great groans of pleasure and pain betrayed his desperate efforts to keep his own at bay and the sheer intensity of the deep, milking spasms of her vice-tight cunt around him.