Les Libertines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she fell back against the bed again, her muscles relaxed and Liam began anew, pumping her. Each stroke set off a fresh wave of exquisite pleasure, and she rolled back into Liam. Noah's cock again pressed at her lips and automatically, she took him back in, turning her head to let him thrust into her mouth. Liam thrilled her again when he turned his head as well, running his tongue against Noah's shaft as it worked in and out of her mouth. Between them, her dark-haired stud began to buck and moan, and with a great grunt grabbed at Liam's shoulder, doubling over as he came, spurting into Letalya's greedy mouth. She swallowed eagerly, delighted in the bitter musky taste, and when he slipped from her mouth Liam kissed her again.

Beautiful Liam had stamina, and Letalya gave herself over again to the raw pleasure as he fucked her, her hand sliding up to curl in his hair. Her eyes closed as she focused again on the sensations, back arching, pressing her softness against his hardness, her fat against his muscle - and then, finally, he finished in her with a great gasp and a final thrust into her deepest places. She sighed in turn, nuzzled into his chest, and lay back with a sense of satisfaction. Another orgasm was close, but she was content in that moment with his pleasure. She consciously worked her pelvic floor, squeezing and milking him. Each little moan made her smile wider, the sense of power reigniting as she held him tight in her and relaxed rythmically before finally allowing him to draw back. Semen came with him, thick and frothy, stirred up by his long exertions. It oozed from between her lips, and as she lay there recovering, she clicked her fingers expectantly and pointed down.

Abel crawled to her, and with a look of simultaneous lust and dismay, pressed his face between her legs, cleaning her of the fragrant mixture of cum, pussy juice, and sweat. She lay back with a tired smile on her face, and when Liam brought her a fresh glass of wine, she took it gratefully and drank deeply. Abel's cleaning was a window for rest for all of them, and Liam lolled on the pillows with a glass himself, looking for all the world like some decadent satrap, his heavy cock semi-flaccid, draped on a thigh.

"You know how to throw a party." Noah offered from where he sat near her, reaching down to playfully tweak one dark nipple, which Letalya rewarded with a little moan and shiver.

"Thank you... Mm, you know, Abel's been very good. I think he's earned a reward. It should make for quite the show - I guarantee it'll get those dicks ready again."

As she spoke, she felt Abel pause in his attentions and glance up at her, and she propped herself up on her elbows to glare down at him, silently ordering him to resume his dutiful licking. Cum oozed steadily from her, a slow trickle that her cuckold reluctantly swallowed with every stroke of his tongue.

"I don't know that we need a show for that, but I'm curious what you have in mind." Liam offered from the headboard, smiling playfully down at her.

Letalya smiled, and let Abel spend a moment more between her legs. Her wetness seemed endless, the scent, the sensation, the power all keeping her in a constant state of arousal. But then she reached down and pushed her cuckold's head back from between her legs, lazily slapping him across the cheek lightly. She wasn't normally so cruel, and part of her was surprised at herself, but the intoxicating sense of power Abel gave her in his submission to the evening's humiliation was bringing out the part of her that thrived on it more than usual.

"Go get my favourite dick, then assume the position."

"Assume the position?" Jacob asked, raising an eyebrow as Abel meekly slid off the mattress and paced to the wardrobe. "Are you planning what I think you're planning?"

"Of course. Just because his dick's in a cage doesn't mean he can't fuck. It just means there need to be some... Adjustments, that's all."

"Twisted." Jacob replied, shaking his head. Liam, however, sat up straighter and smiled, his hand lazily circling around his cock and pumping slowly, reawakening it in anticipation of the show.

Abel returned from rooting through the toy shelf, swallowing with nervousness and desire as he approached. He held the desired object in both hands, a great girthy strap-on bigger than Liam's immense cock, as thick around as Letalya's fist. It was in an elegant, somewhat abstracted and sleek phallic shape, smooth and ridgeless.

"Your cock, Mistress." He said quietly, staring down at it.

Letalya knew that look well - it was one she'd seen often on his face as she'd broken him in to this particular pleasure. There was fear, shame, and absolute lust all mixed together, reflected in the subtle twitch of her slave's jaw, the gloss of his eyes, the subtle tightening and relaxing of his ass cheeks. She rose smoothly from the bed and stretched out as she stood, taking a brief glance at herself in the mirror to find that she looked exactly as she expected - disheveled, sweaty, hair mussed and out of place. The radiant goddess was still there, but now cum stained her corset and stockings, her thighs gleamed in the light, and her lipstick was smeared around her mouth in a way that belied her wantonness.

"Do you like how I look when I've been properly fucked, Abel?"

"Yes, Mistress, very much." He replied, looking up at her with lust in his eyes.

"What a shame you've never made me look like this yourself... Now, my cock."

She didn't take it from him. Part of the humiliation was making him dress her in it, and he did, kneeling down for her to place her feet through the harness before sliding it up her thick thighs and securing it in place. He stayed on his knees, faced now with the enormity of her favourite cock, hanging heavy in his face, and she slapped his cheek with it with amusement. It was so heavy that it was unwieldy in her hand, so heavy that it flexed and wobbled, totally out of all proportion with her body.

"I told you to assume the position as well, so get the fuck up and get on the bed."

Abel rose to his feet and moved as commanded, a little nervous tremble in his step that made Letalya burn with desire. When she was younger, she'd never favoured this, but as age had layered raw desire with refined taste, she'd grown to adore it, almost to crave the sense of power it gave her. She wondered, just for a moment, if Liam felt the same thing with his monster of a cock, but dismissed it to focus on the moment. She took the bottle of lubricant from the bedside table, and poured a great copious amount onto her enormous cock, working it in with both hands until it shone.

"Ever see anything like this, boys?" She asked with a husky tone, grinning up at them while reoiling her hand and smearing the slick mess into Abel's waiting hole.

"Oh, a few times." Liam offered, finishing his wine. "Do you mind if I...?" He trailed off, gesturing to Abel's face, and when she shook his head he rose to his knees and made his clumsy, shuffling way to the slave's front.

Jacob didn't offer an answer, and just stared with wide-eyed shock. Noah shrugged and shook his head, and went for a fresh glass, feigning disinterest in the display. As Liam forced his stiffening cock into Abel's mouth yet again, Letalya noticed Noah watching from the sideboard, now that he felt he was beyond sight, and laughed gently to herself.

As she finished oiling Abel's hole, she took a moment to just admire the sight of herself in the mirror again. Yes, she was disheveled, wild even, but the power she felt in herself was reflected in what she saw. Her great soft body was an imposing presence, poised on the verge of what she was about to do, the usurpation of the act of penetration transgressing boundaries. In her heart, she knew that she wouldn't truly think of Abel as any less a man come the morning, but in the heat of the moment she fantasized about it, about unmanning him with a stolen cock, taking his power and making it her own while his dick ached in a cage to which she had the only key.

She took a firm grip of his hip with her hand, and with the other took hold of her cock near the end, bracing it to keep it from flexing as she began to force it into his hole. He bucked and groaned, struggling with the sheer size of the insertion even into his well-trained asshole, and his hands gripped tight at the sheets. She grunted with effort, slowing and pausing before the broadest point of the tip was in him, pushed back out, and then doubled down, pushing hard with her hand and pulling back. Still, he resisted, panting into Liam's throbbing erection, and it was only when the tall stud so cruelly using his face grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved back hard in time with her push that she managed to enter him.

Abel panted and groaned, his entire body shaking, and she gave him a brief moment to adjust. His hole yielded remarkably quickly to her presence thanks to all the times she'd fucked him this way before, and as it did, she began to pump into him, forcing deeper and deeper with slow, forceful thrusts and rolls of her hips. Each one got a little deeper, and his grunts grew deeper, pain and pleasure mingling into one. She slipped a hand under him and grabbed at his cage, felt him struggling to grow erect against the unyielding steel that imprisoned his manhood, and then let her fingers drift back to squeeze tight at his captive testicles, pulling him back onto her cock by them. The grunts turned to cries and groans, and to her great pleasure, Liam forced himself into Abel's throat to muffle them, smiling at her. She'd never seen this side of him, and it excited her that he made no effort to dominate her, and instead only shared in Abel's degradation. He was certainly her favourite now, well-endowed, skilled, and cruel in a way that made her tingle all over.

It took long minutes, but finally she bottomed out in Abel, buried all the way to her hips in his ass, the fake balls of her cock nudging against Abel's pained purple balls. Then the real fucking began, deep and hard, made slow just by the sheer enormity of her cock, the way her cuckold's ass clung to it like a glove even at the utmost limit of his relaxation. His body gleamed with sweat from the pain and exertion, and each stroke was met by those deep grunts that blurred a sound of absolute pleasure with an animalistic sound of pain.

When he came, it was not the great spurting erections of Noah and Jacob, or the deep torrential flood that Liam gave forth. It was a slow, dribbling ooze that splattered on the sheets and a weak, feeble spasm of his overstretched asshole that made Letalya laugh and fuck harder, pumping every last drop of cum she could from her cuckold's captive balls. When the flow finally ebbed to a halt, she stopped as well, sighing and looking up. Jacob had fled at some point, shocked and horrified, and she suspected that if she ever saw him again, it would be on his knees quietly begging her in private for the same treatment that so scandalized him.

"Liam, darling... Help me out of this harness?" She asked her partner-in-sodomy, smiling at him across her slave's abused body. He smiled back and pulled out from his end, slapping Abel lightly on the cheek with his spit-slicked cock before stepping down from the bed and moving behind her. He took the liberty of kissing her neck and cupping her breasts, whispering in her ear as he did.

"You're an evil, awful woman, and I fucking love it. You're bringing out the worst in me."

She shivered to hear it, and to her surprise, nearly came herself. It was a first - as much as she enjoyed fucking her slaves this way, it brought her little sexual pleasure, but Liam's words had sent a deep throb of pleasure through her body that had almost transformed the experience. He drew away then and unstrapped her harness, helping her out of it, leaving the cock lodged in Abel, who slumped onto his front, exhausted. Letalya sighed with exasperation at the sight, and leaned into Liam when he slid his arms around her again, whispering in her ear.

"I think I know a way to wake him back up, if you'll indulge me in a bad habit, you awful woman."

She leant her head back, looking up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, you know. All that wine's left me a little full..." He offered in explanation, trailing off as a smile spread on her lips and she nodded.

They drew apart, and Letalya watched Liam pull her cuckold off the bed with visible glee, licking her lips in excitement, hips swaying. Abel barely stirred as he slumped onto the hardwood floor beside the bed, face up, too exhausted by his ordeal, and Liam smiled to her, sweeping with his hand in a gentlemanly gesture, inviting her to go first. Her heart beat hard in her chest and tension coiled in her belly as she stepped forward to straddle the slave, squatting down over his face and lightly slapping his cheek.

"Open up." She sternly ordered, and to her delight even in his exhausted state Abel reflexively opened his mouth, though he didn't otherwise stir. "You call me awful, Liam, but you're the one who had this idea. I'm not sure if I bring out your worst or you bring out mine."

With a sigh, she relaxed her bladder, letting her piss splash out into her cuckold's face and open mouth. She shivered, that strange pleasure that sometimes came with the act on its own running up her spine, all the more intense for the humiliating nature of the act, and when Abel jolted awake coughing and looked up at her with confusion before opening his mouth wider without prompting, she moaned, her hand finding her breast instinctively, squeezing. The rush was incredible, that addictive sense of power at a new height.

Liam joined her after a minute, as her stream ebbed to a trickle. He aimed in turn for Abel's face, spraying him down with a fresh flood of yellow piss. He sighed, relief writ across his face as the wine drained from him, shaking his prick off when he was done and stepping back with a mean grin and a certain swagger. Abel coughed, raising his hand to his face to try and wipe the piss off, but before he could Letalya slid down onto her knees and pressed her pissy cunt against his face.

"Uh-uh. Clean me first, then yourself. You know that." She ordered firmly.

While Abel obliged her, she playfully beckoned Noah and Liam back over, taking their cocks in hand and stroking them smoothly. It was a marvel how much larger Liam was - freakish, really, even in her experience. Noah was big, huge even by almost any standard other than her own, but Liam... She nuzzled at their cocks, running her tongues over them as she soaked it in and Abel humiliated himself beneath her. Liam's cock was a work of art, a grotesquerie came to fleshy life, and she adored it all the more now after seeing it in such vivid comparison.

"Round three, boys?" Letalya asked, raising an eyebrow playfully while looking between Liam and Noah. To her absolute non-surprise, they fell on her like hungry wolves, and she found herself returning to the almost mindless pursuit of pleasure. By the time they fell asleep together, she had lost track of how many times any of them had cum, and her last thought as she drifted off with Abel's face shoved between her legs again and Liam's flaccid cock nestled between the great soft cheeks of her ass was one of simultaneous exhaustion and excitement for what the morning would bring.

_______________________________

She woke to the scent of delicate bergamot tea and toast. With tired eyes, she looked about to get her bearings before she remembered where she was - her little city apartment, so removed from her grand temple and her luxurious country home. Light streamed in through the small window. Liam lay beside her, fast asleep, but there was no trace of Noah - no surprise to her, he had a tendency to rise at dawn and leave before she woke whenever they slept together.

Abel appeared with a breakfast tray as she was sitting up, the thin sheet pooling in her lap and her nipples tightening in the cool morning air. She offered him a smile as he brought the meal to her, reached up and touched his cheek. He was, mercifully, freshly showered and free of the reek of their piss.

"You were a good boy last night. I'm proud." She said quietly, and he blushed as he placed the tray down carefully.

"Thank you, Mistress, but it wasn't hard. If I wasn't in this cage I think I would have jerked myself to death watching you." He paused, then smiled ever so slightly at his unintended pun. "I mean..."

"I know what you mean, Abel." She laughed gently, and took the tea for a sip, sighing as the hot, sweet elixir slid down her sore throat. "Now, I think Liam could use a proper morning wake-up, don't you?"

Abel nodded, his brush turning from pink to scarlet, and obligingly crawled beneath the covers to begin. Letalya watched idly as she sipped and ate, and as Liam begin to stir, smiled to herself. A big-dicked bisexual man with a creative streak and a cuckold who found nothing so pleasurable as putting her pleasure above his? It seemed almost a match made in heaven, and she was certain of one thing.

It was going to be one hell of a weekend.