All Comments on 'Lesbian Call Girl - Danica'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot!

Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Avril

you have got to do Avril Lavigne

TantalaTantalaalmost 16 years ago
Going strong

Another great Milene fantasy. Well written, mirroring feelings, thoughts, impressions and sensations in an excellent way; makes you feel you're intimately involved in the action. Very good. Milene is one of the absolute best writers in the genre!!

Tantala

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome

Awesone story, hopefully one about Eliza Dushku or Hilary Duff is coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sequel!

Oh my God. Amazing.

You HAVE to make a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You're the best!!!

Awesome as usual! One of your biggest fans. How about a story with Alicia Keys or Mary J Blige?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hot pussy and ass. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Years ago I knew Danica.

It was a strictly professional racing relationship. I can say she is a strong individual and her goals are reàsonable. Her dedication and knowledge in her chosen field are top notch. She is an asset to her sport and a wonderful human being.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

I recall seeing a poster/placard of her in her racing suit in a gym lobby and was amazed at her thighs-even thru the bulky suit-massive, but not freaky, just very impressive-know all drivers have to be VERY fit to withstand the sometimes hour-long races, pulling constant high g's from the never-ending turns....

Anton79Anton7911 months ago

Awesome series! So glad Danica is a part of it!

kbone1kbone16 months ago

Wow! This is Danica Patrick the race car driver and she is hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...