All Comments on 'Lesbian Call Girl - Desperate Actresses'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
maryjademaryjadealmost 16 years ago
Whew! So hot!!!

I usually think celebrity stories are silly and I'm not really into older women, but this one changed my mind. Its really erotic and just so wonderfully DIRTY! You made me come! Thank you.

TantalaTantalaalmost 16 years ago
Nothing like Milene

Another incredible installment from Milene! This time even with one of my personal favorites, an encounter - two in fact - with a mature woman. And not any woman, of course. Our desperate housewives have got bodies that can make any bi woman going, and they definitely bring Milene on the boil. And vice versa!

A superbly written tale of love and submission. The pleasure of giving and the pleasure of receiving; a fantasy touching the deepest cords of submission in any girl. And noone put words to it the way Milene does. A masterpiece in our genre!

scopecom23scopecom23almost 16 years ago
Wonderful story!

Most celebrity tales are stupid, poorly written and un-erotic, but Milene's are an amazing exception! Very well written with great descriptions and strong character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
TAKING TWO WOMEN THE SAME DAY

WOW WHAT A FANTASTIC VERY EROTIC STORY.

LESBIAN CALL GIRL- DESPERATE ACTRESSES.

READING THIS WAS LIKE BEING THERE WATCHING ALL THIS TAKE PLACE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Smoking Hot!!!!

An excellent story plot that is HOT!!!! I'd love to see your character take on the TNA Knockouts and the WWE Divas. That would be smoking and hot as hell!

RichardARichardAalmost 3 years ago

How did I miss this one before? Now I'm looking online at photos of Teri Hatcher and imagining... well, you know what...

Brer_OtticaBrer_Ottica10 months ago

Love your stories. They are always on top of my list of favorites. One suggestion for a possible update of the story: Dana Delaney has talked publicly about some of her turn-ons, which include younger people (✅), butts (which I presume are your turn-ons too), phone sex, dirty talk and domination. Her IMDb page is quite helpful.

kbone1kbone16 months ago

This is great! I was surprised that Dana lent out Milene for Teri's pleasure. And Dana wanted to go home to pleasure Milene again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES