All Comments on 'Lesbian MILF Seductress: 30th B'day'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
essex_guy_0365essex_guy_0365almost 9 years ago
Fabulous

Fantastic story, I loved it, very very sexy indeed. Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

what a awesome birthday gift, also can't wait to read your next story. thank greg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Delicious! Mouth-watering!

One of your best. Sometimes you can be so outrageous, but this one is a winner. I read it twice, and can still taste it.

EmilyWestEmilyWestalmost 9 years ago
Just lovely

Very exciting. Xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Idea

Part of me would love to see some dominant male challenge Bree to not have the best orgasms in her life from him. He throws her challenges back in her face and tells her he could drive her crazy and make her cum so many times she will call him her Master. Then he starts with a message of her nude body,followed by kisses all over her body starting with her feet, then some breast play, then some fingering, followed by some fellatio, then fucking her in various positions, ending with some hardcore anal sex combined with some clit play that turns Bree into a pile of human goo.

I think they meet when she tries to seduce his wife after they move into Bree's neighborhood.

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 9 years ago
Well written & super erotic

Excellent job.

partisan59partisan59almost 9 years ago
I love this series

These are some of the best lesbian stories I've found. I like the build up and the chase as much as the sex itself. As always SSL great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Great story as usual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thank you

So great to read your newest story. You are certainly one of the best writers on Literotica. Wonderful plots, good writing, erotic happenings. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

i would love to be the male in the IDEA owing to the fact that I am a champion cunt lap per, I simply adore cunt, eating cunt, getting totally drunk on cunt juice. Taking the girl/woman that I am with to insane levels of pleasure with my tongue, so insane that we both pass out for a briefly, then start over as soon as we recover and keep ding it till we pass out with total exhaustion and need to sleep ready for more action. Like the women in the story I love prolific squirters. Cunt lover UK, just never get enough.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 8 years ago
Another great story

Your stories are so full of submissiveness. If only I had been born a girl. One of the best things women have over men is the ability to have multiple orgasms.

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years ago
Always a fan!

I love all of your work! Very imaginative and your stories always flow so well. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
jennyeatspussy

Great series,the thought of being had by both the mother and daughter is just so horny, it had me soaking wet and fingering my hole in the first two paragraphs.

shrimohitshrimohitover 4 years ago
Very very hot

Madam Jasmine - once again very interesting hot story. Particulary a awesome birthday gift. Bree and her mother are super. Expecting to ready your next story.

ker63469ker63469about 2 years ago

The best of the series so far. I love the way Drew her submissive in without forcing or terrorizing her into submission

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

307. Great story. I had no idea how this story would progress. I will be intrigued by the other 13 stories in this series. Looking forward to more of your great work. Hope there’s a lot of pussy.

Lynx_247Lynx_24711 months ago

Oh my another great story I read with interest wanting to know what happened next very hot I think anyone who may have seen what was going on would have been interested in Bree’s show more than the one on the stage

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A superb story of payback for a very bad boyfriend.

kbone1kbone16 months ago

This is a GREAT story!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Superb, enticing!!!!!!

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy2 months ago

Another of your complete 'Masterpieces.'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50617 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES