All Comments on 'Lesbian MILF Seductress: Cop'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!!

Another great story, as always!! I hope Governor Greene can get her own story one of these days, always been fascinated with the idea of her being able to balance her high-profile and powerful job, with also being a complete dom to everyone around her! Keep up the great work!!

goamz86goamz86about 9 years ago
Great

Loved this one a lot. Keep this series go, it is fantatstic

Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
Great

Silkstockingslover equals Lesbian submission queen. The two are synonomous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hello

Another incredible Bree experience. Simply wow!

verbicideverbicideabout 9 years ago
Abysmal

Just...ugh. Bree is magic...apparently. Easily able to break the law and meet the only cop ever with a willpower of tissue paper and the personality of dry toast. Not even hot sex could save this disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
counter argument

unlike verbicide, i loved this story as i love Bree. Being middle aged and submissive i woykd love to meet a younger woman like her. and although i am strong willed and an independent business woman i would eagerly submit to such a beautiful woman.

look forward to future bree stories

Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
sure, sure

Because verbicide has written sooo many stories himself. I'm sure as many as SSL has. A quick check of his bio reveals... None. Thanks for playing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I see @Jedd11 has trotted out the tired old truism that those who have never written fiction have no right to criticize anyone else's writing. Bitch, please. By Fanboy Jedd's logic, since the late Roger Ebert never produced, appeared in, or worked behind the camera of a motion picture, he should have STFU and kept his reviews to himself. Typical anti-reasoning of a mindless acolyte.

As for the story, I'm sorry to disappoint Fanboy Jedd, but I don't consider it a great work of literature. In fact, I don't even consider it particularly well-written. It feels phoned-in and unoriginal, as most of this author's stories have felt lately. The last several stories the author has published in this section, including this one, have left me cold. Here's hoping the next one will recapture the freshness and originality of her earlier work.

Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
Anon troll

Actually, yes, Roger Ebert was a troll as was his former partner Siskel, and pretty much most "critics", be they movies, art, food or whatever. As to literature, to use your little colloquialism, (I'm sorry, was that word too much for you?), bitch please. This is an erotica site. You do understand that, correct? It is not meant to be Great Expectations or Anna Karenina. You do get that many, if not most, of the great historical authors were panned by "critics", do you not? And no, I do not compare this author to Dickens or Tolstoy, but she is good at what she does. The very meaning of the word "critics" means they are going to complain about something. As to this site specifically, have you read any other authors here? I've been reading Lit about three years. A veritable newcomer, I'm sure. But in that time, I've found maybe a dozen writers worthy of the description, and this is one of them. Try reading the hundreds who can't spell or form a coherent sentence. Whose idead of a story is "I seed her and i just new with them big tits she wanted a peece of my 12 ench cock". Those errors were intentional by the way. And these are many more of those type than the ones like ssl. As to you, I acknowledge that pseudonyms on here are standard, and it is safer to use such in lieu of real names. And sometimes those posting as anon make good points. But then you have those of your ilk who lack either the imagination, initiative or courage, or perhaps all of the above, and hide behind the anon tag. Now again, this is not for those 'anon' who make a valid point but for bottom feeders like the previous one trying to have a battle of wits, when they're woefully underarmed. Besides, don't you normally patrol the gay section anyway...bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You're fucking hilarious, Trollbait Jedd. You can put your fanboner back in your pants now - we're finished laughing at how small it is.

Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
Pissing contest

Big words from someone who hides behind anon. You don't have the wits to engage in a verbal sparring, so you throw out some tired penis size reference when you don't even know if I'm male or female. If you referenced the comment after verbicide's you'd see a lesbian (that would be a female since you're feeble minded) called him out. The point is: who are critics to tell any of us what's good or bad? Their crap stinks just like ours does. I guess you're one of those numbnuts who subscribe to the adage, those who can, do; those who can't, teach. Who's the fanboy, are you a boy by the way, when you seem determined to defend verb af nauseum? And don't let the nom de plume Jedd fool you. You still don't know if I'm man or woman, since many members use aliases that are not their gender. Here's the thing though, male or female, I can whip your ass, both verbally and physically. So bye bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Eh

Same crap for the same crappy series. Please write something original for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
catdight

wow, looks like jedd and anon are having a nasty scratch and claw defending two people they dont even know. Heres the bottom line. Does this story or any story here get yoo off? Thats why we come here. We dont care about if the story meets one of these guys approval or not. And this coming from a couple guys who probably live in their parents basement. Heres a good idea. Someone should write a story about this two and put it in the loving wives category where these two cucks belong. Hell make a movie. Popcorn anyone?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 9 years ago
Ahhhh, thank you.

I do love the tension generated by a seduction, and seasoned with a bit of reluctance that hardly obscures the desire.

I much prefer endings that leave each (or most) of the characters reasonably pleased (if a bit nervous) about how the story ends.

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 8 years ago
This series...

I'm absolutely spellbound. This isn't even my preferred genre, but I can't quit reading!

Benzguy280Benzguy280over 7 years ago
Protect and Serve

Outstanding story very hot! Love the way Bree seduced Cop that was very hot and erotic. I always get turned on when the roles are turned on the cop love to be the submissive cop.

StridernorthStridernorthalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Excellent example of your unique writing: great characters and very hot sex!

goldenhands55goldenhands55over 5 years ago
Outstanding...

Probably the best in this superb series.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

312. Most of these stories are very much alike, but all are sexy and hot. I love to see and read about a woman getting off. Not as keen on the forced submission. Maybe I could get a taste of Bree and Kat some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was going to chide you for depicting bottles as masturbation tools, but apparently there's not as major a risk of air embolisms as I thought. That said, "old-fashioned pop bottle" pretty much implies *glass*. I know that glass dildos exist, but using one in a *moving car* is just asking for trouble.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

Fun bit of arousing erotica!

Thank you….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...