All Comments on 'Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pre-MILF'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
goamz86goamz86over 9 years ago
Fantastic

Very hot!! Love the background on this character. Keep up the great work!!

bipiercedangelbipiercedangelover 9 years ago
Hot

Very hot story. I'd love to be free to be in Mistress Bree's harem, minus the incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eh

Incest seems to be SSL forte, I wonder if she would feel that way if she had a real daughter. Totally sick

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Anonymous cowards

How do you know, anon, that she doesn't have daughters of her own that she engages in relations with? Or a mother? Or sisters? Or a grandmother, cousins, or aunts? And if she does or doesn't, what business is it of yours? Perhaps you didn't notice, with your tunnel vision, that the majority of this story was about non-incest lesbianism? Only a couple paragraphs at the end where Bree gives Micah to Lauriez, and a reference to another story, (which yes does contain incest), are mentioned in this story. Her forte? If you bother to read her profile, you would see that is indeed one of her topics. I say one of, because if you don't like it, she writes across a broad swath of genres. Pick one you may like, perhaps transexuals is your thing. And she is hardly alone in the incest choice. It is one of the top topics on this site. You do realize you're on an erotic site, right? If you don't like explicit sex, go read a how-to plumbing book. If you have constructive criticism for SSL, or any author on this site, by all means give it. But if all you can do is bash, why don't you at least have the spine to come out behind the anon label? Eitherthat or shut up and find another site. She is among the top favorited writers on this site, so apparently not everyone agrees with your imbecilic statement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ehhh...

Repetitive, boring, obnoxious. I enjoy reading about lesbian sex that is romantic, emotional... even naughty. This felt like words strung together for shock value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WebDesigner

The comments against incest seem close minded as you are reading a story that says incest in the tag line. Try not to think too deep as to imagine this was your relatives.

Perhaps Imagine you are some one who can have any one you wanted even an attractive mother, daughter team.

I lead an open and free lifestyle. I've never been with both however, I have kissed both a very attractive mother and daughter. One after another and back and forth thru out the night. It was a sexual moment for all of us.

PS. The two did not make out with each other, just myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Always Great

Eight fantastic stories in one. Strangers, rivals, superiors, friends. Something for everybody. And really, a couple of paragraphs of incest shouldn't put anyone off too much. Especially since it's pretty common in this series. Another great addition to a great series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I simply do not understand

...what is so attractive about bitchy women. Must be a guy thing. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mind blown away/New favorite author

This is the 1st story I've read of yours & it will not be the last. This story some, might be the best lesbian story I've ever read & I've read many. Just wanted to send a short comment, I'm gonna start a marathon of the "MILF seductress" stories. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

Just started this series. Love seeing how it got started, and since im reading them in chrono order, I read the mom one and it was awesome. I had to come back to this one to answer some questions, but Premilf and Mom are so good I cant wait to read the others. I love this lesbian series! She needs to have her own book. LOL.

Benzguy280Benzguy280over 9 years ago

Would love to read how Bree made the Cop her pet and her mother her pet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bree needs to be set up for a fall

Brea needs to fail a few times to make this more interesting and more believable. No one that young is that good or that smart. Someone needs to upset her apple cart once in awhile. Maybe an Oriental or Hispanic Milf take her for a little ride around the block so to speak. We know and she knows her mom can do it but it needs to be someone other than mom as mom would be a little to gentle with her . It needs to be someone who would really put her through her paces and shake up her world some. I don't mean destroy her but someone to shake her up and make her think , someone she can't control but gets controlled by . Someone she learns from and makes use her wits more and less arrogance .While she is still in a spinout mode she tries to Dom baby sis and that backfires too and she ends up submitting to little sis and also little sis accomplishes something she hasn't so far ,,,,,,,,, Getting MOM First that would be KEWL lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

yeah fast and lose as a guy i like it but i dont no about the actual lesbians

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 8 years ago
Great Submissiveness

Keep up the good writing about lesbian submissiveness. As for incest, it adds another degree of sexual pleasure. I still do not know why incest is illegal, as it really is a natural process, when you think about it.

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLoveover 7 years ago
You've Done It Again

Jasmine,

OMG.............You have done it again. An absolute erotic masterpiece. I've never had one of your stories disappoint me, no matter the subject. I've only read 3 of this series so far, hopefully in the right order, but I'm hooked. You develop your characters so very well, and do such a marvelous job of completely presenting their situations. You are, without question, my favorite Literotica author. Please keep us supplied with your great stories.

Amie

bigskyben1951bigskyben1951almost 7 years ago
Style

God I love you writing Style - thank you and keep the stories coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Illustrated version

Since you have been created Illustrated versions of some of your other older stories, this one would be ideal for that treatment as well.

shrimohitshrimohitalmost 5 years ago
Making submissive

Your Story about lesbian submissiveness, domination, training for incest lesbian sex is amazing and really really erotic. I could not handle reading this without getting highly aroused. In my opinion INCEST sex is the best.

shrimohitshrimohitalmost 5 years ago
I don't know why I am commenting again.

I don't know why I am commenting again, as this story has made me to read again and again with deep concentration and getting aroused again and again. Thanks to Jasmine madam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So, what’s Bree been up to lately?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding piece of art, Jas!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

318. I think this was one of the best I have read although it seemed to be a little slower near the end as if you were trying to finish sooner rather than later. I love seductions but not so much due to blackmailed subs. The incest stories are hot.. I hope there are more coming.

BunnymasterBunnymasterabout 1 year ago

You write brilliantly.

The sex, pacing, plot and dialog are hard to match.

I envy your skill!

Brer_OtticaBrer_Ottica11 months ago

Love the exploits of Bree. Pre-MILF is one of my favs. For the next edition:

“What’s pussy licking in Anglo?”

Tipping the velvet (tip for tongue-tip, velvet for pussy)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50651 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...