All Comments on 'Lesbian Seduction of My Coworker'

by akiss2desire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
wolfarmywolfarmyalmost 15 years ago
just one of the best ever written

you have taken lesbian love to a new level, what a compelling and unbelieveably hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderfull

I loved reading this story. It is one of the best I seen in a while. You should consider writing more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
lovely...

That was just lovely. Please, let us read more about these two ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bravo.... with an observation....

The last paragraph of this tale.... My Ex-Lady was a squirter. I can willing attest that there are ladies in the world that can in fact almost drown you if they're in the cowgirl position while receiving oral..... It's one of the thing I miss most about her.

ReallyIwouldReallyIwouldover 14 years ago
Love it

You are my new favorite writer! You have such a way with words!! Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
True seduction of co-worker in the best form!

Clearly, one of the best seduction stories I have read. I was over the edge, multiple times, imagining what it looked like while reading their story!! Awesome, lovely and extremely sexy!! Tell more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow....wonderful seduction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 hours ago

Loved it - especially Marcia! Her youthful enthusiasm and need to go for it in the office was hot! I only gave 4 stars because Brenda was a bit controlling (deciding “this is the day” and then delaying…). That’s fine and sort of normal but when she said, "Marcia ...please make love to me with your mouth now” it took sexiness down a notch. It almost ticked back up to a 5 when Marcia would moan in response to Brenda’s own. Good work - worth reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous