All Comments on 'Lesbo Slut Wife Real Deal Ch. 02'

by MacAndAnn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

Great stories so far. Love it. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

The story has been good and quite captivating for the last two chapters, but sadly each chapter is only a page long leaving one wanting more. If it will delay chapters one page at a time is preferable. Will we get to know what happened that night after she went back to the bar? It would be interesting to know what her thoughts were on as well as during her first experience in returning the " favor ".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
soHorny!!!!!!

i love having both of you give your play by play! nothing hotter than a girls first few bi/lesbian experiences... please keep the stories cumming!!! been tryin to get my wife to experiment with girls... she loves watching girls masturbate,gets turned on by them, loves talking about fantasies but hasn't taken the plunge yet. she did get drunk and make out with her best friend a couple weeks ago and LOVED it!!! i think her friend wants to take it further... so maybe reading your story will inspire my wife to push her curiosity further... Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue

It is really bad that there is no part 3 yet in this. Huge potential if you place it properly.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
this was hot

wow, you wondered about not being erotic. fool. this was 5 star hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Please

Dying for you to finish what you have started. These two stories have been so hot. Please come back and add more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more

Please add the next stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Will

I also love to eat pussy and getting mine eating by other women too. Can't tell all my story here but, I can say if you haven't try it you don't know what you are missing. The 1st time I was only 22 working out of town. I went into the bar that was in the hotel. It was all ladies after drinking dancing and being felt up I was ready. I am very small woman only 4' 11 " around 110 lbs back then. When dancing with women that are taller and with heels on the slow dancing had my head pulled into boobs of all sizes and color. I loved it. We were all drinking shots and I don't drink a lot so it didn't take long that I was drunk. My blouse was open boobs out skirt up before I knew it I was laid out on a table and had my pussy open for all to see. I was used like I was there for all to play with and they did. I lost count had how many of the ladies fuck me with anything they could get their hands on. I know I had beer bottles in my pussy and the one that was buying the shots was trying to fist me but, her hand was to big. I will say that is my #1 bar to go too when I am there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
PLAYING CARDS

I was gone for the evening. My wife was with on of her friends. I had a dog I went to check on when I came home. I LOOKED INTO ONE OF THE BLINDS THAT WAS BROKE, ONLY ABOUT A INCH. THERE WAS MY WIFE LAYING NAKED WITH HER FRIEND SUCKING HER PUSSY OFF. I WATCHED FOR ABOUT A HOUR. EVERY ORGASM MY WIFE MOVE ACROSS THE FLOOR. FINALLY SHE WAS UP AGAINST THE WALL GETTING TONGUED ORGASM AFTER ORGASM. I BEAT OFF FIVE TIMES, MY COCK WAS SORE. I WENT BACK TO THE CARD GAME. I TOLD HER ABOUT A WEEK LATER TO HER SURPRISE. THEN I TOLD HER TO PUT A SHOW ON FOR ME IN RETURN. I WATCHED MY WIFE SIT ON HER FACE AND THAT GIRL ATE HER LIKED SHE WAS STARVED. I WAS HIDING IN THE CLOSET, IT WAS ALMOST LIKE A PORN THEATER. AGAIN MY COCK TOOK A ROYAL BEATING. THIS IS A TRUE STORY.

Dynamohum25Dynamohum25about 2 months ago

Fucking HOT. Part 3 should be about what the ladies did to her the rest of the night. Details about how many women ate her, fisted her, slapped her ass, made her eat them. And how many juicy, wet pussys did she enjoy……. More, more, more because, like you, I want to beat off multiple times reading your nasty stories…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous