Leslie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clintorres
clintorres
50 Followers

We hungrily switch between embracing and kissing, and I move up into a more powerful position as we throw our lower extremities at each other. At times our motions are in beautiful synch as we move as a couple familiar with each other's needs, before the passion of the moment takes over and we each reach for the next level of pleasure.

By now the area above her breast is now a bright red, and despite the cool room temperature, a light sheen of perspiration is covering her body from her forehead to as far down as I can see, pooling slightly in her belly button. I tell her I love watching my cock moving in and out of her, how great the sensations are, and how this is going to end very soon because of what her body is doing to me.

Leslie looks at me determinedly and says almost breathlessly, "Give it to me. Give it all to me. Everything you've got. Harder. Yes, just like that! Yes, oh fuck yes!"

Just then she stiffens, throws her head back deeply into the pillow and shouts, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God yes! God yeeeeessss! Uhhhhhhh."

I feel the fountain of hot wetness inside her, causing me to arch my back and throw my cock as deep inside her as our bodies will allow, continuously pulsing out all the cum I have with a loud, "Fuck!!"

The comforter is discolored and cool around us from our fluids. I feel the sweat on my back, and the slick steaminess between us as I lightly lay on her, propped on my elbows. I apologize for the occasional drops of sweat falling on and around her beautiful face.

She giggles, smiles and reaches up to hold my face and kiss me softly, but passionately. "Tastes like sex. (pause) Good sex. (another pause) REAL good sex, " she breathlessly says before kissing me again.

She then falls back onto the pillow with an audible sigh before saying, "Now, if you'd assist a damsel, I really do need to leave."

After a brief pause, she lovingly hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I hope this doesn't look like a 'hit it and git it'."

Leslie then gently pushed me back a little and looked me directly in the eye, firmly saying, "We will do this again. Count on it."

I believed her.

And we did.

clintorres
clintorres
50 Followers
12