Leslie Takes a Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his hand gently rub over her breast, her nipple and then up and down her side as her other breast was flush against his slightly bony ribcage. She couldn't help it - her breathing got heavy and she even sighed a few times as they kissed. Her thoughts paused to listen for his breathing wondering, hoping, he was as aroused with her and she him. He was breathing as deeply as she was and this delighted her.

Her free hand rested on his thigh. His thigh felt muscular from his skiing hobby. She squeezed and through a smile told him that he had strong legs.

"You like?" Frank asked rhetorically and playfully.

He moved his hand from her breast area to her hips his long arms easily reaching her. He caressed her through the soapy warm water and then cupped one of her butt cheeks.

"Absolutely perfect" Frank said returning a compliment sincerely in between their kissing.

"You like?" Leslie said playfully mocking Frank getting as close to his voice as she could but sounding more similar to Count Dracula than Frank.

They both chuckled. It might have been a minute or it could have been five as they kissed with time moving slowly. With his hand resting on her backside and hers on his thigh they kissed like teenagers at a make out point. Frank increased his intensity now squeezing and cupping her butt firmly, his hand pressure reflecting his increasing arousal. Then his hand slide around to her front. He gently twisted and untwisted her soft and naturally sparse pubic hair.

Leslie followed suit and moved her hand up to his chest and caressed his front her hand making long brush strokes back and forth like a skiing pattern downward. She liked to move deliberately yet slowly at this point in a love making session. She found that a little "teasing" added to the arousal of a man. It was adding to her arousal though. At this point she wanted to touch and hold his cock. She wanted to find out what Corrie had meant by "huge."

Leslie felt the thickly curled pubic hair and then made a sweeping, scooping motion inside his left thigh and then softly cupped his sac and moved it upward with intention of giving his penis some playful attention. She didn't know if he was hard, she was hoping he was given that would imply she is arousing him, or floating to the left or right in the water so she made this motion.

She froze as her hand slid up and found his cock with her open hand hooking his penis like a horse-shoe hitting the target spike perfectly. She froze because her thoughts didn't compute what she found. She subconsciously expected, hoped, to find an erect penis to fondle and tease to get him eager to head to the bedroom. She was eager to hold and fondle a big penis. She found a cock somewhere between aroused and fully erect. She also was almost shocked by how thick it felt. Corrie had flat out told her that Frank was very big. But her point of reference in defining big in her head did not prepare her for what she had in her palm. It was an incredibly thick slab of cock. Oh, thick was not the right word. It was immense and if she was taking hold of a tree root. Frank smiled at the reaction he was used to but never grew less than extremely fond of and that being the "deer in the headlights" reaction woman got when first discovering his size.

Frank noticed her hesitation. He thought to tease her about her reaction and maybe say something about how Corrie must have said something to her but he didn't. He just enjoyed her reaction and wondered what was going through her head during the at least fifteen seconds of pause and now another ten seconds with her hand holding his cock. He gathered she was measuring it with her grip, trying to digest what she had in her hand, how her piano player long fingers didn't come close to reaching her thumb. Of course, he loved how woman reacted to discovering that he was beyond hung. But it was not that reaction that he was enjoying now.

"You like?" Frank said with a wry smile rhetorically.

"You are big Frank" Leslie responded unnecessary, on reflex, stating with some stutter the obvious.

That made Frank laugh. Leslie chuckled in response to his laugh. He kissed her as if to calm her. Yes, he knew his size would create arousal, curiosity, sexual eagerness and all that but it would also make her slightly nervous about the simple fact of "would it hurt." She wasn't nervous about his size. Actually, she didn't have any thoughts. She just stroked it gently not sure what to think or do next. Her thoughts had frozen in time. She kissed him back. Her hand traced circles and lines around the lower part of his shaft as if her hand was detached and acting on its own.

Their sensual kissing stopped and Frank didn't want to lose the mood so he parted his lips from hers and whispered, "Let's get dried off and get to the bed Leslie."

He guided her up and out of the tub scrapping the still excessive bubbles off of her beautiful body and his as they shared the foot mat. He reached for a towel and gave her a cursory drying. He saw her eyes on his cock. Her vision verified her tactile sense. She just stared her eyes reflecting awe. Her thoughts were starting to clear, her brain starting to connect thoughts again. Now she started to get nervous.

Of course, Leslie had never seen anything like it. He was not fully hard but still in his state of almost full arousal it looked, well, menacing. It was unnaturally thick and had veins crossing over each other. He was also uncircumcised and his plum sized head was half hidden. His penis, his cock, was a thing to awe but it was not a thing of beauty.

Frank stepped behind Leslie and starting heading for the bedroom his body language guiding her. He walked slower than her wanting to take in her walk. "Oh my word" scrolled across his thoughts followed by the phrase he thought was perfect for her, "apple bottom."

Frank went from aroused to rock hard from the view.

Leslie reached the bed and started to turn. Frank was lost in his appreciation of her backside but it did cross his mind that he needed to make the right move next. Leslie was again staring at his cock. He sensed correctly that she was concerned about his size. She was still eager and aroused but flat out concern was part of the equation.

He knew from their time together that she was a sensual lover. He had looked forward to a wonderful session of making love instead of fucking for a change. Even if it was to be just one date with her he had planned and been excited by the prospect that it would a romantic night of love making. Ah, but the sight of her from the back had him suddenly just wanting to have sex and he was so erect he could feel his cock pulsing.

Leslie had gotten a couple steps in front of Frank and as he closed to her she saw his mammoth in thickness cock bounce heavily back and forth as he stepped. If Leslie watched porn she would have had something to compare Frank to. She would have compared him to Blake Palmer only that Frank had a much more "ugly" cock due to the veins crisscrossing over the top and down the side of his cock. He is also bigger than said porn star. Frank was longer by an inch and his cock does not taper off to a small head gland. Franks cock was a full over eight inches around with a ever so slight downturn about halfway into the shaft and the head was as thick as his mighty cock shaft. There would be no easing it into her. It would be super fat from the very start.

"You are just oh so beautiful Leslie" Frank said touching Leslie's shoulder half way through her turn to face him and guided her to face the bed.

"I will go easy" Frank assured her correctly reading her current thoughts.

He softly nudged her to lean forward. As she felt Frank's hands tracing down her back she complied and placed both her hands on the bed. Frank kneeled down behind her and started to dart his tongue around the lower crack of her back side. His hands softly kneading her ass as he softly traced his tongue over her inner thighs. Frank put a hand on the top of Leslie's butt and put the other hand on the front of her left thigh. He guided her to arch her back. She did and now Frank could taste her.

It was a very intimate way of getting and giving oral sex. Frank took his time and slowly teased her. He could feel the warmth from her pussy on his face. Leslie was very turned on. She was very wet too. He enjoyed how wet she was with his tongue that was dancing around her vulva. He continued to tease her with his tongue. Then he heard a sigh of pleasure from Leslie and so he put his tongue directly on her clit and rhythmically started to lick it with his tongue flattened. He continued this for a couple minutes as Leslie's breathing picked up and deepened. In her continuing increase of arousal Leslie had stopped holding herself up on the bed and was now face down over the cover still arching her butt up so that Frank could continue to taste her.

She was enjoying this and her once slightly tense body had fully relaxed now. She sighed each time Frank would brush his tongue over her clit.

Frank had been ready to fuck minutes before. He still was but he could wait given how much he was enjoying her taste. Pussy is not pussy, they are all different and Leslie's was different in all the right ways for Frank's desires. She had a subtle peach taste and her pussy was absolutely pretty. With her legs slightly open to welcome his mouth her vulva slightly pushed together to resemble what she tasted like, a peach. She had slim labia and her clit was tightly hooded though at this point very hard.

Frank was too engrossed in tasting Leslie that he lost track of time. Luckily he had maintained his rhythm of habit. He had been tracing his tongue over and around her pussy periodically licking over her clit. Upon the last time he flattened his tongue to press over her clit he heard a load moan of pure pleasure from Leslie. This got his focus back to both pleasing Leslie while enjoying it himself. Now giving her clit more attention, versus teasing, he took one of his thumbs and inserted it into her.

Leslie's moans reflected the pleasure she was enjoying from his tongue and having something, his thumb, moving in and out of her in unison with the strokes of his tongue. It was almost a cooing sound with each exhale.

Frank knew the basics of pleasing women the most important thing he knew is that they were all slightly different with different levels or arousal from the various erogenous zones.

He had this one night to give Leslie a forever memory. Yes, at this point he hoped for more but based upon the original set up knew that this might be his only time with the gorgeous Leslie. But he felt zero pressure at this point. Leslie was so easily aroused. He had just stumbled into how to please her -- sensual and playful followed by slow, initially, sexual attention.

He could still feel a dull throbbing pulse in his erection and knew he was dripping precum. This heightened level, he knew it had been a long time since he had been so aroused by a woman, was reached from his simple attraction to Leslie being augmented by the pleasure sounds she was making from the attention he was giving her.

Leslie's breathing had started to time the insertions of his thumb as he would push all the way in and then bring it all but all the way out before sliding it back in again. He sensed that he could make her peak this way. A guy didn't have to be an experienced lover to figure this out. Leslie's was moving her hips and small circle seemingly grinding her privates into Frank's face. She was getting very close and it was going to be a very strong orgasm.

Frank was a confident lover and briefly thought about stopping what he was doing knowing he could bring her to orgasm later, maybe even a stronger one with the build up, or to have her finish what she was currently enjoying. In the moment he took to ponder this, the decision was made for him.

"Oh Frank" he heard and then whatever else she said or what noises she vocalized were muffled into the comforter.

Frank focused on keeping up the exact pressure and motion, including the thumb insertion and just enjoyed the dreamy noises Leslie made as she had her nearly a minute long orgasm. He could feel the crest of it against his thumb - her vagina muscles clamping around his thumb. He both felt and heard when she was going over the top of it and then getting to the other side. He knew her clit would be momentarily to a few minutes over sensitive and stopped his direct pressure on her clit as she her hips stopped moving in the small circles they had. He held his thumb in her for part of a minute and then put both hands on her ass cheeks and just kissed and licked gently at her privates. He was just being playful and letting her enjoy the afterglow. He just was being selfish and continued to enjoy her taste and her smell. He took a couple more laps of her pussy as if lapping water out of a bowl then stood up.

He continued to let her soak in her afterglow as he took in the sight of her face down over the comforter with her hips at the edge of the bed that was the perfect low height for her allowing her knees to rest on the floor. He so adored her ass. Frank wanted to take her right there, just like she was. But he knew his legs were too long so he gave her a gently slap on her ass and said, "Slide up Leslie."

Leslie did so. She slide up on the bed and also turned to face the headboard. She looked back over her left shoulder as Frank got on the bed too. She felt some moisture on her forehead from the intensity of her orgasm. She looked back to see what Frank wanted her to do. Seeing that he was betting directly behind her she arched her hips up and spread her legs apart about a foot and a half. She was not sure she wanted to start off in doggie position given his size. Well, given his size she had no idea what would be the "best position" to start. None of her prior experiences gave her any idea of how this was going to go or how it would feel. Actually, she was pretty sure it just wasn't going to fit. But, as Frank just showed that he was, she is a giving lover and it was clear Frank wanted to fuck now. She did too.

She was looking over her shoulder and they smiled at each other as they made eye contact.

"That was wonderful Frank" Leslie said knowing she was stating the obvious but wanted him to hear the words.

Frank moved to get between her legs and still looking over her shoulders she saw his mammoth cock sway left and then to the right again. It was rock hard. Once Frank got behind her he put his hands on what he now considered the most perfect things in the world; her full pale ass checks.

She told herself to relax as she placed her face sideways into the pillow she was embracing and holding with both hands. She had a picture of his cock in her head and knowing it was hard, dripping in precum and given its slight downward arch was all but lined up with her pussy at this time.

Yes, she was concerned about whether or not she could take his cock. But, she had never been so high with wonderful anticipation in her sexual life. She wanted to feel it so desperately. With her ass up in the air, her legs spread for him and his huge dick soon to be entering her. She felt deliciously vulnerable and yet willingly and wantonly so.

It is a feeling that only a female that has sex with a hung stud can understand. There are a few things that a woman feels that no man can comprehend or empathize with. This is one of them. This is the one thing that women will never even try to explain though. It is part of the sisterhood and must be kept elusive. Men spend way too much time, money and effort chasing pussy. Women are the gatekeepers and they appreciate this. Men with big wallets or dicks "have the key" to the gate though. So, about the best that can be said to describe how Leslie felt at this moment is that she felt gloriously womanly.

Leslie had to wait a few moments. Frank had a selfish thought to pursue. With his hands cupping her ass he flexed his pelvic area so that his cock popped up as he quickly moved his ass back and then immediately forward so that his cock plopped on her ass. Leslie felt this and was an inaudible "thud". His precum quickly made a smooth surface for him to "titty-fuck" Leslie with a few strokes using her ass cheeks as perfect replacements. She could feel his thickness against her sensitive flesh and appreciated the feeling of his sac pushing against her ass on his upward strokes. His sac felt tight. She could feel this and with the copious amount of precum being spread over her ass it delighted her that he was equally aroused as she was.

Leslie is a patient lover. So, it kind of surprised her when without thought she heard her words, as if someone else giving Frank direction.

"Fuck me Frank."

He was so ready to explode and he had not even entered this pretty, perfectly build for his taste, coed. He felt ready to explode so he took a deep breath as he placed his cock at her entrance. Leslie looked back over her shoulder again lifting her face out of the pillows.

"I will be gentle and go easy Leslie" Frank said anticipating her request.

He pushed his hips forward. His cock head barely entered Leslie. He had moved his hips four inches forward but Leslie had literally been pushed three of those forward too. Only his cock head entered her and seemingly, unwillingly forced to stop right where his cock head slightly flanged out.

"So big", Leslie gasped.

Leslie didn't mean to be pushed up and feeling how his cock was not going to slide in without more effort she got up slightly so that her elbows were on the bed to attempt to keep her torso from being pushed forward.

Frank felt a great pressure around his cock head. He saw Leslie reposition and he moved his hands from just cupping her ass cheeks to the part of her hips that flared out to hold her better in place and pushed in again.

"Oh my god so big", Leslie yelped.

It hurt. She felt a burning in her outer lips. Her pussy felt too stretched out by his width. It was not a matter of not being ready. She was wet and eager and his precum completely coated the top half of his cock. His cock was just so thick around that it was not sliding into her as she so wanted to feel it do so.

Frank felt the pressure of her over stretched pussy too tightly clinging around his cock. He had three inches of hit in her now and just held it there. He felt her pussy involuntarily pushing back as if trying to dislodge him so he kept his thighs flexed.

His regular fuck buddy, Corrie you might recall from the beginning of this story, was nicely tight. Corrie was on the tighter side of his experiences but she could take him as long as he went slowly. Corrie would complain, playfully but sincerely, that she would be too sore for "seconds" and even after a few months of being with her he still needed to go for slowly at first. But with Leslie it was a different tightness. He had never felt such a snug pussy. It was a great thing, of course, as long as he could eventually get into her. But for his particular dilemma of feeling close to orgasm even before he had gotten into her it was a blessing. Her pussy was clamped so tightly around him that he felt his previously impending orgasm ebb from the pressure on his cock head. The pressure was slightly numbing his most sensitive areas. It was that tight.

"You okay Leslie?"

There was a pause of about fifteen seconds. Leslie was breathing so deeply she needed a moment to get enough air to speak. Her comments made sense though they seemed to be incongruous.

"You are too big Frank."

"I want you inside of me."

He nudged forward almost a full inch and as her gasp came out it tailed off to high pitched yelp so he stopped there. Of course, it was not being inside of her four inches that was giving her difficulty it was his massively fat cock being inside of her four inches that was the obstacle. Her pussy felt completely filled up by the girth in spite of him just slightly more than half its length in her.