Leslie Takes a Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was struggling to open up enough for him. It was like his dick got stuck four inches deep. So, Frank, keeping his hips flexed given he still felt that outward pushing feeling from her pussy, slowly began to ease back and inch to two and then enter back into Leslie. He did this very slowly at first. She would make a gasping moan as he entered and the sound would get higher pitched as he reached that four inch point. He saw how tightly Leslie was grabbing her pillow. Her face still sideway on the pillow he saw that she was softly biting her lip and that her eyes would squint as he pushed in. So, for nearly two minutes he just moved very slowly in and out of her as a mother gently cradles a baby she is rocking to sleep in her lap.

After a couple minutes Leslie's moans reflected more sexual pleasure than struggle. It had been the other way around up to this point. So, Frank started to pick up the pace to near normal, still easy though, and settled into a rhythm with his gentle, shallow thrusting.

Her pussy had opened up some. Enough so that he could fuck her with a more steady rhythm. She still felt really tight to him, too tight, but based on the subtle change he felt around his cock and her sounds increasing with the percentage of pleasure gasps, the little desperate yelps now faded, he could just enjoy her.

"You like?" Frank said. The last few minutes had been pretty intense. He deliberately broke the seriousness with a little levity -- the phrase that had that night become their little inside joke of a phrase.

"Oh god yes Frank."

It was during this little exchange the Leslie had both gotten physically more comfortable, adjusted to his size, and mentally more able to handle the feeling of it. He still felt too big to her but she had her mind more in tuned with how it felt so she was coping well enough to focus on the pleasurable aspect of being filled up. This is when she felt two things that were odd to her start to brew. They were feelings she had not felt before when making love. His cock was so thick that when he pushed in and out her clit and hood brushed against his shaft. Especially when he pushed in her outer lips would clutch tightly around his cock and she would feel her clit rub along his cock. With their mixed lubrication it felt similar to being licked there teasingly. The dynamics of this made sense to her but the other feeling was perplexing. There was some mechanism inside of her that was being pleased. It was as if the size of his cock inside of her and pushing her capacity to its limits was doing something to the proverbial "g-spot."

"Oh my... Frank... oh...." Leslie gasped most of what she was trying to say muffled and moments into it she buried her face into the pillow drowning out what she was exclaiming.

She was having a powerful orgasm. It was an orgasm she had never felt before. It may have been prompted by the stimulation of her clit along his cock shaft but it started inside of her pussy and edged outward until her entire pussy throbbed.

She bucked her hips as she came. She bucked hard the first backward bucking of her hips almost startling Frank. He was being careful to not push all of his cock into her.

"Aargh", Leslie yelped.

Yes, it was a yelp reflecting pain. She had bucked back so much that she had gotten to feel almost all of Frank's cock in her and his size hurt. But she didn't care and kept bucking the depth of her orgasm and her desire to reach it and feel it overpowering the pain his cock size brought her.

This reaction of Leslie was too erotic for Frank to hold back. Then again, at this point why bother even trying. He felt his orgasm start immediately. There was no way he was going to hold back anymore. It was going to happen and they were going to peak together. Leslie was at the high point of her orgasm and he felt his starting in his sac.

Leslie tore the sheets away from the top of the bed as she came her lungs letting out animal grunts as she haplessly pulled at the covers and then pushed the pillow against the head board as her hips pushed back fully into Frank.

She pushed back all the way so that her hips were flush to his abdomen. His massive cock over-filled her pussy but that is what she wanted.

There was no mistaking the feeling she now felt. Frank's cock head was pulsing out his sperm deep, deep into her.

It was a feeling that would never be topped.

It hurt. It hurt, his cock deep in her, her pussy completely overwhelmed by his thickness. She enjoyed it as only a woman could understand.

It was a joyous time, the feeling of complete bliss as they held each others' sweating bodies and quietly cuddled. Leslie felt like she was a queen with her new king's arms wrapped around her. They didn't speak for quit a long time.

The night was still young for the two new lovers.