Lesser of Two Evils

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved around back, and Nick lifted up my hair as he tattooed something just below my hair line in back, then pulled up a stool and began tattooing my lower back. After what seemed like hours, he was done. They didn't show me what they had written on my back or neck. I was quickly corseted in a black leather underbust corset, pulled so tight I had to take tiny shallow breaths.

David wiped my chest clear of jizz, and rubbed cocoa butter on my waning tits, as Nick strapped on the viking like suction contraption and turned it on. I could feel it tugging on my breasts. They joked that I was like a little build-a-bear slut edition. As Pete wheeled out a metal cart with a few syringes on it. David took one that was filled with a gold liquid and walked behind me, and stabbed me in the ass, and I felt the uncomfortable little cramp of having something injected into me.

"That's your first hormone shot, Eric. It won't be long before you have real titties and real curves."

I squirmed as I was still not ready to have my body altered this way.

"That should do it for now. We'll take her to see Dr. Otto on Monday for a full work up."

David returned the needle to the cart, and handed Nick a ring gag and black latex bondage hood. Nick removed the ball gag and replaced it with the ring gag, and then he pulled my hair back into a pony tail, and slid the hood over my head, plunging me into darkness, but leaving ready access to my now sultry ruby red swollen lips. A cock gag plug was inserted into the ring gag, I complained in vain as only muffled squeaks escaped my lips.

They freed me from the spreader bar, and I could feel them remove my heels and stockings and my feet were slipped into boots and the long thigh high section was zipped into place. Something was slipped snuggly around the base of my cock and then around my balls. They unhooked my arms from above, and un-cuffed me. But my hands were pulled back and locked into a bondage sleeve, which they buckled around me in front. The ring at the back of the sleeve was connected to a wire and my hands were strung up behind me forcing me to bend over. My bare ass and ring gagged mouth were now in the perfect position to be used.

"You see Eric, you don't get to be beautiful, sexy Hailey; the hot new blonde sex kitten everyone in the office wants to fuck. You haven't earned that yet. No, you're going to have to pay your dues as a nameless faceless appliance, first. You'll be in this position and used as a fuck toy until you beg to let us make you a respectable professional office girl. We'll be back after your tits are pumped up to take you to where you'll see lots of use."

And they left me there alone. I struggled but it was useless. Where were they going to take me?

A few hours later they came back, unhooked the breast pump, unhooked my arm harness from the ceiling and without a word, someone threw me over their shoulder, carried me into the garage, and dumped me in the back of a van.

The van drove for what seemed like an hour, I was again slung over someone's shoulder, into an elevator, and the elevator went up several floors. As the doors opened and my courier stepped out into what sounded like the hubbub of a party, a cheer went up. I was carried deep into the room, and trussed up similarly to before except with a spreader bar attached to me ankles so I couldn't do anything more than squirm. I was now bent over, legs spread. When the cock gag was removed from the ring leaving my ass and mouth ready to be used. A nozzle went into my ass and squirted some lube which was quickly worked in and out by what must have been a dildo. Then a sharp smack on my ass, and a cheer went through the crowd again.

Without warning someone grabbed my pony tail and shoved their cock in my mouth. It was quickly followed by a cock in my ass. There were cocks in my ass and mouth slamming away, as music pumped through the room, and the party continued. I heard a woman's voice giggle next to me, and someone's hands on the tip of my shackled penis.

"Look honey, she's a tranny."

Someone pinch my nipples. Someone else slapped them. The cock in my mouth finished first as I felt the slimy jizz slide down my throat. His cock was removed and another was fucking my mouth, as the one in my ass delivered its load into me. And was soon replaced by a much larger cock. I moaned in misery as the abuse continued. It was an endless stream of cocks, and people fondling my penis and abusing my tits, slapping my ass pulling my hair. At some point I guess my ass must have been full of cum, cuz a nozzle was inserted, and I was douched clean, and the fucking continued.

Whatever they had wrapped around my cock and balls made it so I couldn't cum. This this was absolute torture, The fucking in my ass would build me to the point of exploding but never allow me to reach climax. I needed release so bad, and there was none to be had. Instead it was a non-stop parade of sexual abuse.

I must have blacked out at one point, cuz The next thing I knew I was awakened by the sound of a closing garage door. The van door slid open, and I was picked up and carried into the house once again. I was laid onto a bed.

The arm harness was removed followed by the hood and, and the ring gag, my arms and legs were free but it didn't matter I lacked the strength to even move. I was back in the bedroom where Nick first made me into his sex slave.

"So, Eric. Did you enjoy your first night as a sex doll?" Nick mused.

First night? How many more were there going to be. I began to cry like a little girl. It was awful what they were doing to me.

He lovingly stroked my leg, and lightly fondled my tits. I had thought I was too far gone to get excited by this. I was numb, but still I ached for release. I reached down and stroked his cock through his pants.

"May I have your cock, master. I need to cum."

I leaned up and kissed him. Hoping he'd get turned enough to fuck me, so I could cum. he kissed me back, and pulled out his cock. I eagerly put it in my mouth, and sucked him the way he liked it. He gently stroked my hair.

"I'll bet when you woke up this morning and came to work, the last thing you expected is that your day would end like this. But I've been eagerly waiting for this day since the afternoon you came in and applied for the IT job. I saw so much potential in you, Eric. Your fair skin, deep blue eyes, and beautiful legs. I knew you'd make such a good sissy slut. I've been waiting to make you my bitch for months; to feel your sweet lips around my cock, and hear you moan as I fucked your tight little ass."

"I want you inside me. Fuck me master. Make me cum."

He pulled his cock out, and I sat back and presented my crotch and seductively fumbled with the locks on my balls, inviting him to unlock my little prison so I could cum. Instead he rolled me over onto my knees. He entered me and grabbed my hair and pulled me in so he could whisper in my ear.

"You still haven't caught on, have you, bitch? You don't get to cum, until you're earned it. Girls don't always get off, so if you want to stop being a little sissy boy and become a girl you've gotta learn to fuck passionately, and make your man happy, even if you're not turned on. Even if you get no pleasure from it. Otherwise you're still just a sissy bitch. So you'd better get good at faking it, cuz you're getting fucked either way."

He fucked me angrily. Violently, I was in shock at this revelation. Too shocked and hurt to fake an orgasm. I definitely felt some pleasure but not enough to get off. He pulled out, spun me around and jerked his cock in my direction.

"Beg for it. Beg for my cum on your face."

I sat there like a deer in headlights, numb.

"How long you spend as a cumless fuck doll is up to you, Eric. Here's your chance to show me you really want to be a girl."

If this was what being a girl really was, I didn't want to be a girl. But I wanted to be a fuck doll even less. Just like before, becoming a girl was the lesser of the two evils. I grabbed his cock and stroked it for him. I looked hungrily into his eyes.

"I need your cum on my face, Master. I want your hot jizz all over my face and in my mouth. Make me your little cum slut."

He grabbed my hair and shot his load all over my face, He then put his cock in my mouth.

"Get it nice and clean, bitch."

I cleaned his cock, draining it of jizz. He then used his cock to scrape the jizz off my face and feed it to me. I cleaned that up as well. And looked in his eyes opened my mouth and panted. I needed him to change his mind. I needed to cum!

"More, master. I need more, please."

Nick laughed approvingly.

"Now that is the right response, Eric. I think you're finally getting it. A proper slut takes all she's given and begs for more. I like where your head's at. Come here."

He led me to the vanity so i could see myself. There was no denying it. Even with the worn and smeared make-up. Ridden hard and put away wet. I was becoming a beauty. And in that black leather outfit I really looked like a total slut. I looked at the picture of Hailey on the mirror. I was getting closer and closer to being her.

"You certainly don't look male anymore, do you?"

"No."

"More of a SHE-male."

"Now do you wanna be a girl for real, Eric, or do you need another night at the club?"

"No, master. I want to be a girl. Please make me a girl."

"Eric doesn't seem a very appropriate name for a transitioning tranny like you, does it? You're not the straight boy that walked in here tonight, but you're not the sultry natural girl you need to be yet, either. Regardless, I think you've earned the right to be called by a more girly name while you transition. Would you like that, tranny boy?"

"I'd like that, Master, very much."

"Fine, you can go by Erica, if you like. But if i think for a second that you aren't passionately pursuing becoming a girl, you'll go back to being Eric again, okay Erica?"

I nodded eagerly.

He unlocked and removed the collar I was wearing and replaced it with a black one that read 'ERICA' and locked it in place. I fondled it and smiled warmly. He locked the corset in place with mini padlocks. He asked me to take the boots off. I did. He handed me, a pair of yellow satin panties, some black lace top stockings, and black high heeled granny boots, I put them on, and he locked the boots in place.

He handed me a black mini skirt that matched my underbust corset, and a sexy yellow satin and black lace demi bra along with the yellow motorcycle jacket from before. I put them both on. He fixed my make-up, and my hair. He finished it off again with some pink powder on my lips creating heightened highlights, and a coat of lipgloss on my tattooed ruby lips. I looked like a whore - ready for action. I wondered what was next.

Nick left the room and motioned for me to follow. I followed him to the foyer of the house.

"What now, Master?"

Nick shrugged.

"Go home."

"What?"

"We're done here, Erica."

He handed me a black patent leather purse. I looked inside. There were my keys, a billfold, a fake driver's license for Erica Cummings with my picture on it that was taken earlier that night at the vanity. There must be a camera behind the glass. Inside was also a pair of silicon breast form inserts, a new cell phone, and some make-up.

"I don't understand," I quivered.

"You're free to go. You're training is complete. You should have no trouble using that sexy mouth and your perfect ass to get what you need. You said you wanted to be a girl, well, here you are. Now you have to do what every sexy girl like you is forced to do. Fuck to survive."

"But I thought..."

"Thought what? That you were going to stay here and be my live-in girlfriend or something? I have a wife, Erica. She's coming back on Sunday. I need to get this place cleaned up."

"But all that stuff about being the new office girl... Hailey."

"You'd never make it. You're a little shemale tranny boy. You'll never be capable of being the kind of girl we employ; sweet, demure, classy, you don't have it in you. I thought I could make a lady out of you, but you are too much of a sissy slut. You'd be better off as a tranny escort. There's a number for one of the top agencies in your new phone."

"But you..."

"I merely presented you with choices. You agreed to be my sissy slut, but after you fulfilled that part of the deal. I turned you loose, and rather than running away from here, you crawled right back into bed with me, voluntarily taking my cock, and loving it. You could have left after that, but instead you voluntarily caged your own cock, and dedicated yourself to becoming what stands here right now. You made all your choices voluntarily. You made yourself into a beautiful cum sucking slut."

"No, I... I didn't have a choice..."

"Sure you did. You just chose the lesser of two evils at every turn. And I'm really happy with your choices. You should be too."

He opened the door for me.

"Come by my office on Monday, and I'll see if I can't help you find an escort job. But I wouldn't go out in public as Eric, if I were you, not that you ever could now. David and I already told the cops everything. They'll be looking for Eric Wilkes. But I seriously doubt they'll recognize you like this. They'll be too focused on wanting to put their cock between those beautiful lips to suspect that you're really a fugitive from Justice. Drive safe, Erica."

He pushed me through the doorway, I stumbled out onto the patio. I looked back as Nick shut the door leaving me outside his home looking like a confused whore. As I walked to my car, I noticed twilight approaching. I had to hurry to get home.

I went to my place, but it was crawling with cops. I was worried they'd see my car and stop me. I definitely couldn't go to jail like this. I ditched the car in the parking garage at my place, and snuck out the back. Thanks to the office boys and their little game I was getting pretty good at walking in heels as long as I kept my stride short.

I needed a place to think. I pulled the cell phone out of my purse, but it wasn't mine, and I couldn't remember anybody's number. Not that I could think of anyone who could help me. I scrolled through the numbers to find that it was all people from work. The sun peeked over the horizon. I needed something less ostentatious to wear than this come-fuck-me outfit - not that I knew how to get it off.

I walked to a coffee shop which was the only place open that might have a quiet dark corner where I could be alone to think.

I had a little money in my purse so I ordered a latte, and sat in the corner. But I couldn't hide. Everybody stared at me. I couldn't tell if it was because I looked like a tranny whore, or just a whore.

I thought it over. If I tried going back to being Eric, I was sure I'd eventually get caught and go to prison. And with the ink Enrique gave me on my face, that would be the worst possible scenario. I put my head down in exasperation and exhaustion.

I hadn't realized that I passed out until the Barista shook me awake.

"Erica. Are you okay?"

I looked up to see the cute girl who had sold me my coffee.

"Yeah. Wow. I guess I must have passed out," I muttered, "How'd you know my name?"

She gestured to her neck, and I remembered my collar said Erica on it.

"You looked like you had a rough night, girl. I've been there, so I just let you sleep. but my shift is ending, and the next manager is kind of an ass, so you'll have to leave soon."

"Thanks."

I checked the time on the phone - it was noon. I had slept for 4 hours. I was still exhausted. My lips really hurt. My ass was really sore, too. I was thinking more clearly now. I considered my options. I could risk going back to my apartment and try and regroup there, but it seemed too risky. How the hell was I gonna survive as Erica? I needed money, a place to stay, clothes, and maybe a ticket out of town.

As I mindlessly thumbed through the numbers in the phone, David Ham's number came up. David seemed to really like me earlier when his cock was in me. He was the most powerful person I knew, and I felt we made a connection. He was definitely attracted to me. I could use that. Nick had said, hot girls fuck to get what they want, and if I had learned anything that night it was how to fuck. I dialed David's number. He answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"David, its Erica. I'd like to meet with you to discuss something."

"Erica?... Wait is this Nick's little sissy bitch, Eric?"

"I have a proposition for you, David, and I think you'll be very happy with the arrangement."

"Where would you like to meet, Erica?"

I told him where I was. 30 minutes later he pulled up in his Porsche. I strutted outside like the confidant bitch I now was. I slid into the passenger seat, and he drove around the corner and parked.

"So, this is the new you?"

I played the sympathy card.

"David, please. You know my situation. I can't go home... the cops are looking for me. Nick kicked me out. I.... I don't know what to do."

"Sounds like a pickle, Eric. You look very sexy, by the way. Nick did a great job turning you into a hot piece of ass. I think he's right, you should be an escort. I can give you a number for a service that our Japanese clients use."

He reached into my jacket and rubbed one of my titties.

"You'll need implants though. Hell, I'd even buy them for you, just knowing that in some small way I directly contributed to your sweet sissy ass getting pounded for money."

His eyes roved over my sexy body but kept settling on my lips. I reached over and stroked his cock through his pants.

"I thought maybe we could come to another arrangement. A mutually beneficial one."

"Let's say I help you out... what would I get in return?" He asked.

"Whatever you desire," I said as unzipped his pants and put my mouth on his cock. He gasped with pleasure.

"I was hoping you'd say that."

I made love to his cock with my cum hungry mouth. He came in my mouth. I showed him his load in my mouth before I swallowed and licked my lips in satisfaction. He beamed with joy. I sat back in my seat. He put the car in gear and drove me to an upscale hotel, and checked us in. He took me to our room, and sat me on the bed.

"Okay, Erica, you're a smart girl, so I think you understand that I didn't get where I am by being stupid, or by being taken in by any hot piece of ass. the floor is yours. Make an impression on me."

I nodded. He took down his pants and stroked his cock. I got on my knees and took him in my mouth. I sucked him passionately. He got really worked up, pulled out, and motioned for me to move to the bed. He crawled on top on me and reached up my skirt and fondled me through my panties. I started getting turned on, as he unzipped my jacket and fondled my tits through the satin part of the bra. He pulled my tits out of the bra, and sucked on my nipples driving me crazy.

"You want my cock, baby?"

"Yes."

He flipped me over, pushed up my skirt and shoved his cock in my ass.

"Your tight ass is so sweet. My wife never lets me fuck her in the ass anymore."

He pummeled my ass, as I moaned with delight, I built to climax but couldn't seem to get the last 10 percent there. I was hoping what Nick told me might help. I couldn't cum but I faked it, like I was cumming. I felt the warm spurt as he came in my ass. I immediately turned around grabbed his cock and put it in my mouth and cleaned it for him. As I stroked his softening cock and licked his balls, I looked in his eyes.

"Your cock feels so good in my ass, David. Your wife may not like it in the ass, but I love it. I want you inside me. If I were your secretary, you could have me everyday."

He laid down beside me, and played with my tits.

"Would you get surgery for me, go all the way, get yourself a sweet vagina to go with your sweet ass, make yourself all sexy for your boss?"