Lesser of Two Evils

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to keep your ass nice and flexible, so I'm gonna give you a little training aid."

She slid a thick bombshell of a buttplug into my ass which fit as snugly as her cock.

She turned the chest pump on. I was filled with joy as I felt it tug on my tits. I welcomed the alteration to my body. I wanted tits, big luscious tits. I wanted to be as sexy as Emily. There was no longer any doubt in me. I loved being fucked. I wanted to learn to be a woman. Whatever it took, I was gonna become the cock hungry woman they wanted me to be. Almost as if she could hear my thoughts, Emily bent down and whispered in my ear.

"Sleep well, Eric. I hope you enjoyed our first teaser session. Your real training begins tomorrow. Welcome to the rest of your life."

She reached in between my butt cheeks and flipped a switch on the plug. It started vibrating and gyrating inside me as she turned out the light, and closed the door. The plug was driving me insane. And the restrictor would prevent me from cumming. I moaned in ecstasy and frustration as the plug constantly brought me to the brink of climax without so much as a tremor of an orgasm.

Welcome to the rest of my life? I was suddenly less excited to become a woman...

CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 2