Lesson for Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working up her courage, she took a deep breath, opened her mouth as wide as it would go, and forced her head down onto his cock as far as she could manage. She felt the firm tip push into the back of her throat and she fought back the urge to gag, not wanting to disappoint him. She pulled back, taking it out of her mouth and gasping.

"Wow!" she gasped.

"Oh my god Jackie, you bad girl!" he said in surprise. He was very pleased. "You really are getting into it!"

"Yeah, I guess so..." she said, giggling. "That's kind of hard!" She was still trying to catch her breath. He held her cheek, and she rested her head against his hand lovingly.

"Hey, you're not going to be able to deep throat right away, this is your first time! Don't worry, you have plenty of time to learn."

"Will you teach me?" she asked.

"Oh yes, of course. I'll teach you anything you want!"

"Awww, ok thanks," she said happily. "You're such a good teacher. Sooo, how long do you want me to do this for?"

"You want to do it until you make the guy cum," he said.

She giggled some more. "Ok, how do I do that?"

"Just start bobbing your head faster and use your hand too, like this." He took her hand and moved it up and down his cock. "I'll tell you when I'm going to cum, and then you get ready and swallow it."

"Ewww, really?" She asked. "Won't it taste gross?"

"Well, most girls swallow, and I've heard that it doesn't taste that bad. I mean, you don't have to, but there will be a big mess if you don't. And trust me, it feels waaayy better to cum in your mouth, guys will really love you for it."

"Ok then, I guess I'll try." She lowered her head back to his cock and continued bobbing slowly, using her hand the way he had showed her. "Does that feel good?" she asked.

"Oh god yes," he said. "Good girl. Now gradually get faster and faster." Jackie did as she was told, working her lips and tongue in a faster rhythm. His hot cock throbbed in her mouth, filling it up, and it turned her on so much she felt herself losing control.

"Oh wow," he moaned as she slurped faster. "That's good, but keep your lips and hands nice and firm ok."

"Mmm hmmm," she hummed, mouth full. She tightened her grip and sucked faster, gobs of spit dripping from her lips.

"Oh yeahhh, that's definitely going to make me cum sweetie. Just keep going, don't stop, and I'll tell you when."

"Mmmmm," she moaned. Splayed out on her hands and knees, back arched, head bobbing furiously up and down, she looked incredibly hot. Seeing her looking so sexy, and feeling her hot, wet mouth sucking on him so eagerly, he lost control and felt himself getting very close to orgasm.

"Ok baby, here it comes. Get ready to swallow ohhhh." He grabbed her head and pushed it up and down on his cock. Jackie loved it, and moaned loudly as he shot his hot load onto her tongue. It was so warm, and there was so much. She took it in eagerly but felt herself beginning to choke. She couldn't hold it all in, and gobs of it dripped from her mouth, coating his cock and her lips with hot cum. She opened her mouth and gasped for breath.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "Its sooo much!"

"Holy shit Jackie, he said as he finished. "You were sooo good. So much came out because you felt so incredible."

"So I did a good job?"

"Oh yeah. You were such a good little student. You really learn fast."

"Awww, thanks," she said, pleased. She was still so turned on, and very happy to please him so much. Still on her knees, she rested her head against his leg, looking at him fondly. "That was really fun. Got any more lessons for me?"

12