All Comments on 'Lesson Time'

by Stpl77

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sticky mess buy I like it

Good mixture of sex and story buildup. I hope that they move in together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lesson...?

Wow...very good story...5 stars

please continue this with chap. 2

very good 2 page storyies i love...thank you...

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, a great story !! Lizzie needs to teach him how to not cum so fast and how to gain the skills he needs. He must learn to cuddle, fondle, excite and pound her hard then slow down and go back hard. He needs to show her love and the fact they should always be open and do this as much as they can. She can teach him to be a hot stud and they should accept they will be lovers and in love but develop a skill so parents and friends won't realize that. This is such a great story ...... hot, arousing, makes you feel as if you're there. Thank you !!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

So very good and very hot! I hope there are more lessons coming;) Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pussy licker

What an exciting cock hardening experience. I don't know who was the luckier of the two. The description of her hot pussy had me going as well as her brother.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Excellent story

Hope you add a second chapter. This one was a winner

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a top rater

The shift between his and her perpective didn't function too well as it created stops and returns in the story flow. That there also were shifts between reality and his dreams made it even more fussy.

The story also moves too fast from the state of somewhat more estranged siblings (what was really their emotional relation before they met again this summer?) to «Let's fuck« - with a nearly token taboo barrier to be passed. Developing that emotional stretch is in my mind necessary to create a believable story that one truly can relate to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Genetic Brazzers....

........and crappy as fuck too. Do us all a favor & stop "writing".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF

I fucking hate the word Mum. What a turn off. I stop reading as soon as I see that stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

It was a good story and I hope there is more, maybe a threesome with the girl who just dumped him getting her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ Anon 9/30/16

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU COCKSUCKING ASSHOLE. You wouldn't know a good story if it pissed on your empty God Damned skull, you little son of a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cliche

I'm sorry, but I couldn't finish the first page. It was so full of the cliched incest stereotypes that it didn't feel at all plausible. It's a fine stroke fantasy for someone wanting to get off on a sibling incest fantasy, but as a story, it's shallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Many men want a sister like this one

Great story and sexy older sister slut.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015almost 5 years ago
So sensual!

I could feel the sex oozing out of that sister, and the blazing lust of the brother. Luscious descriptions of exhibitionism and masturbation!

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

Couldn't get a half page read. Sis was a dominating bitch and the bro was a wuss. Worst ever combo....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStpl77@Stpl77
Stories are mixture of fact and fiction. With luck the fiction will become fact... I will reply if contacted as long as enquiries or comments are courteous.