Lesson Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stpl77
Stpl77
127 Followers

He kept sliding against her skin, long slow thrusts.

"That's so good."

He continued to rub himself against her soft skin as she held her breasts around his cock, gradually thrusting faster and faster as he became more excited. She kept pressing her mouth down over the head of his cock each time it was within reach.

It was just too much. "Liz...I'm going to come."

She looked up at her brother and he met her eyes.

"Come over me, baby....oh yes, give me that cream."

He exploded over her, coating her breasts, filling her cleavage with his seed.

"Yeah, baby, that's it. Oh, that's so hot....cum on me. Cum on me, make me dirty."

When he was finally spent, slumping back into the chair, his cock softening, he lost all sense of embarrassment or shame. Now that it was over, it felt good and natural to be sharing this intimate part of himself with his sister. She smiled as she examined the mess he had made over her breasts and stomach.

"Wow, you came a lot," she said.

"Sorry...but I was excited."

"That's ok, it was so hot watching you! I like watching a man come. It's so...different than for a girl."

She kissed him and got to her feet. Reaching for a tissue she wiped his cum from her skin. "Come with me," she said taking his hand and leading him upstairs. "It's time you learnt about girls."

***

Liza sat on the edge of her bed and undid the strings holding her bikini bottom. It fell to the floor and Alex could see her smooth shaved pussy. "Boys like it better shaved," she said, "when they can see what they are fucking. And they are more likely to go down on me."

She opened her legs and Alex felt his cock begin to stir as he stared at her pussy.

"Kneel in front of me," she said.

"This," she said, "Is my vagina....my pussy...my cunt". She spread her legs further apart. "These are my labia, inner and outer," she said pointing them out as she pulled them apart and toyed with them at the same time.

"And this is my clitoris...my clit. This is very sensitive. You can touch it directly, but sometimes, it is far too sensitive."

"So....would you like to touch me?" she asked.

"Yes..... yes," Alex stammered in response.

Liza took his hand and placed it on her breast. Carefully Alex stroked her breast. It was so soft and full and jiggled under his touch.

" Don't be shy....caress them. Cup my breasts and squeeze. Let me show you." She took both his hands and placed them over her breasts. "You like my breasts, don't you?" she asked.

He nodded.

"You may kiss them if you want to," she said. Removing his hands, Alex lent forward and hesitantly kissed the upper slope of one breast.

"Let me show you," Liza said. She leaned forward and kissed his breast. Finding the nipple, she circled it with her tongue, squeezed it with her lips, and bit it lightly.

"You think you can do that?"

She lay down on her back on the bed. Getting off the floor Alex climbed onto the bed alongside her and started to lick and suck her left breast and the nipple grew and stiffened. He did the same with the other breast.

Liza arched her back and gasped, "It feels so good when you caress my breasts like that. I just love it," she said.

"Use your tongue.... use your tongue now. I want to be licked. Down there."

Leaning forward he put out his tongue and licked her clit. She shivered and cried out and he did it again and again and again.

"In my pussy. Stick it in my pussy," she gasped and her hand on his head directed him. He put his tongue inside her pussy and swirled it around the wetness and Liza pulled up her knees and spread her thighs even more. She was moaning constantly now. He withdrew his tongue and starting at the top licked her clit down to her pussy, and paused at her anus... on an impulse he probed that with his tongue. She gasped and a spasm went through her body and she cried out, so he plunged his tongue into her ass again and she said, "You bad boy...that's so good...but my clit is lonely. Suck on my clit. Yes, just like that. Lick my clit, lick it, yes, yes."

"Explore me," she said and pulled his hand to her belly. She guided him with her hand over his, rubbing her stomach in circles and then moving his fingers lower, his index finger naturally slipping into her slit and he pushed up inside, his finger now surrounded by her wet soft skin, warm and moist. Liza put her hand over his and pressed more of his fingers deep into her opening, helping him move them in and out.

"Caress me like that. It feels so good...yes, yes, oh yes."

He leant forward and started to lick her clit again, his fingers still moving inside. His sister stiffened, pushing her groin up against his fingers.

"Oh my god. I am coming, yes I am coming. don't stop," she cried out, writhed, moved up and down moaning, while her pussy contracted and released, contracted and released again and again around his fingers.

When it was over, Alex removed his fingers, uncertain of what was next. Liza lay there on the bed, legs open, her pussy red and wet. "Kiss me," she said.

So he did.

***

In the half-light of dawn Liza opened his door and slipped into his room. Lifting up the sheet she climbed into the bed and cuddled up behind him, spooning. She wrapped her arm around him, her hand falling to his groin. He wasn't wearing any clothes and slowly she began to stroke his cock, which swelled and pulsed in response to her actions.

Alex woke slowly from sleep, his cock already hard and straining as she massaged him under the sheet. He rolled onto his back and looked into the eyes of his sister. "Shhh," she said, "don't say anything." She leant over and put his erect penis in her mouth, expertly teasing his balls with one hand while pumping his cock into her warm mouth. Involuntarily Alex lifted his hips off the bed, trying not to make any sound, as she swirled her tongue around the swollen purple head. He caressed her hair as Liza took him into her throat, and then she moved her lips down the length of his shaft, flicking her tongue along the sensitive underside.

"Oh fuck," Alex cried, his cock pulsing and jerking as he exploded into his sister's mouth. She pumped vigorously with her hand as she sucked and swallowed, but there was too much and some spilled from her mouth, to run down his cock to his groin. "Oh my God, Lizzie," he said as she lifted her head, his jism on her lips.

***

She was wearing a bra and thong, lacy and blue and flimsy. "Sit up", he said and he knelt on the bed beside her. Reaching behind her back he released the clasp, exposing her gorgeous breasts to his gaze as they fell out of the bra cups. They were a little pear shaped and swollen, the areolas freckled and large, the nipples taut with her arousal. With a mixture of love and lust Alex lightly kissed her right breast, sucking the nipple into his mouth and running his tongue over the tip as she had shown him. Liza moaned her approval as she ran her fingers through his hair and pulled his face tightly against her breast.

Alex switched to her other breast. With one hand massaging each breast, he moved his mouth back and forth between them, sucking and teasing until her moans indicated it was time to move on.

When she finally pushed his face away, she was gasping for breath. Softly he traced his fingers around the curves of her luscious breasts then he palmed her tit, compressing her hard nipple against his hand.

"Can I taste you?" Alex whispered.

"Please," she breathed, lifting her hips off the bed so he could pull her thong off. He could smell the sweet aroma of her arousal as she spread her legs, opening her pussy before him. Her body took his breath away as he kissed her sex, his tongue in all the right places.

"You are so beautiful," he said, "A goddess. You're a goddess."

***

"I need you in me". There was no debate, no hesitation as he positioned himself between her legs, his hard cock at the entrance to his sister's pussy. "Put it in, " she said, "put that big hard cock in my pussy...slowly. I'm ready for you now."

Alex slowly pushed his cock into his sister. "You're so tight....it's so good," he said as he thrust through her tightness.

Her pussy was hot, wet and unlike anything Alex had ever experienced before. Instinctively, he pushed his cock all the way into her pussy, her hot, velvety softness grasping his flesh until he was fully inside, his cock filling her, his balls touching her ass.

Liza whispered in Alex' ear. "You're so big...so hard...I want you to fuck me. I need you. Oh I so need you, oh god," her eyes glazed as Alex thrust in and out of her slit.

"Oh, yes, like that," she said as Alex kept pumping into her. "Oh, so good."

"You feel so good, so tight, so warm, so wet, so....oh my god," he said as she tightened her pussy on his cock.

"Fuck me. Like that, yes, keep fucking me."

"I'm deep inside you."

"Yes."

"Fucking you."

Her arms were around his back, her nails scratching him and Alex was close and he fucked her now with abandon, she was so wet, her legs wide open, his cock so deep into her, she was thrashing and then she was moaning, "Oh my god. I'm cumming."

He felt her pussy tighten on his shaft and with each contraction it was all he could do to keep from coming himself; he wanted the release, the ecstasy of spurting his jism in her, but not just yet....

***

As she lay there, post-orgasmic, he slowly withdrew from her pussy, his cock still huge and swollen and sticky with her juices.

" I want you to do me from behind... doggy." Liza turned over onto her stomach and got to her knees, facing away from him. "Get behind me".

That way I can't see Alex's face as he fucks me...that way I can just imagine it's an anonymous cock.... we really shouldn't be doing this...but it seems so right.... I'm so turned on.... he's so hard...and he wants it too....I want to come again on my brother's hard cock...

Alex knelt behind Liza. She was lovely from behind...the smooth thighs, the full round curves of her ass, the cleft of her buttocks, her full breasts hanging free. In between her thighs her pussy beckoned, the labia glistening invitingly as she looked back at Alex over one shoulder. "Put it in," she said, "I want you to fuck me good."

Kneeling between her legs, he caressed her smooth skin from the calves up, sliding his hands along the inside of her soft thighs. She shivered when his fingers touched her pussy on their way to caress her ass cheeks. He slid his hands further up over the small of her back, and then down her sides to cup her breasts, squeezing and stroking the nipples. "That's nice," she said. It all seemed so natural as he moved in closer, his body touching hers, his groin naturally fitting against the curve of her buttocks, his hardness in her cleft.

She reached back with one hand, finding his erect cock, taking it in her hand. "Let me help," she said, "you boys can't always find the right hole...yes that's it," she said, positioning the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. "Now push. . . push . . . push and . . . oohh," she gasped as he entered her wet folds again, her warm flesh surrounding his cock, her tunnel stretching to accommodate his girth. "You're so big...so hard...Jill was right..."

He paused in mid thrust. "Am I hurting you? Should I stop?"

"Oh no....don't stop. I just have to adjust to your size...my god. It feels so good with your big cock so deep in my pussy."

He started to slide in and out of her and Liza met each thrust by pushing back.

It felt so good, so natural.

He let go of his inhibitions and thrust into his sister as deeply as he could, his tight, swollen balls caressing her ass as he buried his cock fully inside her on each stroke. She tightened her muscles on his cock and he gasped with the pleasure, before withdrawing as far as possible without slipping out. He could see her wetness on his shaft as he withdrew. Holding her hips he pulled her towards him as he thrust inwards again. Over and over he drove into his sister, their excitement growing with each stroke, Liza moaning incoherently and he gasping as his cock fully entered her sex on each stroke.

She was lost in the moment, barely conscious that it was her brother fucking her, just knowing the hard cock that was pounding her pussy so forcefully as she concentrated on the bubble of pleasure that was growing inside with each stroke as his cock opened her wide....

He felt her pussy tighten and release, contracting on his cock as she reached between her legs to rub her clit to heighten her orgasm.

Her remaining arm collapsed and she fell forward with his cock still deep in her. Burying her face in a pillow was the most she could do to silence her moans, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

She moved her feet further apart lowering herself slightly, widening her hips to give him better access, making his thrusts shorter and harder as he began to thrust again.

"Come in me, baby, it's safe...I want to feel you come in me," Liza said, gasping with every thrust he made.

I'm going to come," he said and she replied, "Give it to me, baby...fill me up."

And the moment was there, the moment of orgasm as he let go, his balls raised and tight as he pumped his load deep inside her pussy, pulse after pulse of hot sticky fluid until he had nothing left to give her and he collapsed over her back.

As he finished he held her tight, groin to ass, his shrinking cock still buried deep inside. As his cock relaxed he pulled out and collapsed on the bed, lying on his back, gasping "Oh my god...that was so good, Lizzie".

She felt the urgency and desire in each stroke as his cock spread her wide and she could tell he was close from the frantic thrusting of his cock and his gasping. "I'm coming," he said and she tightened her pussy muscles on his cock to heighten his pleasure and to show the love she felt for him and his cock that had given her so much joy. She felt the warm fluid jetting inside her cunt as he filled her with his load, spurt after spurt, until he slowed and withdrew to lie on the bed beside her, gasping. She felt his seed run out of her pussy and down her thighs onto the bed...it felt like he'd emptied himself completely inside her.

Liza lay down beside him, her legs open. He could see his semen oozing out from her pussy as she turned on her side to face him, her hand reaching over to caress his softening, satiated cock. They lay there for five, ten minutes, before Liza turned to him, the unspoken question of how he felt in her eyes.

"I'm alright," he said. "That was...so good...so natural. I want..."

"To do it again?" she said finishing his words, "So do I. But next time....I want you to look at me as I come....and I want to look at you as you come..."

She turned away on her side. "Cuddle me". He spooned behind her, his big cock, sticky with her juices and his come, lying in the cleft of her ass. As they lay there, his arm around her cupping one breast, he wondered what they would do when they went back to college. Or when their parents returned.

Stpl77
Stpl77
127 Followers
12