All Comments on 'Lessons for Katie 09'

by Thisandthat72

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Well, well, well, does Jai realize that his soon to be ex-wife will now be his Mother-in-law. Sounds like a setup for a new series, Lessons for my Mother-in law..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
here it comes

Chapter 10 , Corey and his mates attack .

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love this series very well done. I sure hope what comes next is happily ever after and not some tragic event or attack on Katie, as suggested by another persons comment. Please let them live together happily ever after.

Thisandthat72Thisandthat72about 9 years agoAuthor
Spoiler alert

I can guarantee there will be no tragic event or attack on Katie.

We will have chapter 10 out as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone for your input.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

i am in love with this story! cant wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

This is my first time adding a comment to anything on this site. I have been reading quite a bit over the past several weeks and I have to say that this story is my favorite by far. It has all of the great erotic sex, but I found myself nearly skipping the sex in order to know what happens next. I think you are truly a gifted story teller. The sex scenes are great, the love you convey between the characters is amazing, and you manage to do it with a lot of suspense. Keep up the great work and I look forward to more of this story.

Thisandthat72Thisandthat72about 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Excellent

I thank you for your comments. I am happy people are enjoying the story so far.

I'm especially happy you say it is your favourite.

Peoples comments throughout the series, (especially early on), allowed me to tell our story in a much more reader friendly way.

There is still much more to tell.

All comments are greatly appreciated.

I hope to have chapter 10 out very soon.

sammers12345sammers12345about 9 years ago
another please

Want to know more please hurry and write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Zara Tehali

I have been reading the series so far and i amazed at your skill of writing and creating the perfect image in the readers mind. Your level and quality of writing is superb. I am very happy that i found this story as it truly is spectacular. I like how you show the depths of their love, not just plain fucking. You really are talented. I would love to disscuss more about this with you. If you would like to ... drop me an email or something at xnxx123725@gmail.com

again its really good. Thanks for posting, im looking foreward to the next part and infact cannot wait.

Zara Tehali

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loving every romantic moment

please continue I'm loving every second of this romantic story that gets me very horny and wanting to cuddle with my loved one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

This is beautiful. You have an amazing talent for capturing the art of fine love making and story telling. I'm also dying to know how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want more

I loveeeee this series omg!! Where is 10 ?? It's been 3 years please write more !!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Jai and Katie

I sent what I really wanted to say in a "send feedback" email. This is by far, one of the best stories I've read on here and I've been a member for almost 4 years. You are also one of the best authors on here. That being said, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, "WHERE THE F**K IS CHAPTER 10?" And 11, 12, 15, 20, 50????

A couple constructive criticisms, though. TAUGHT is the past tense of teach. TAUT is what a smooth, flat belly is like. Also, be careful when using me/my. They are NOT interchangeable. "She rubbed MY back" "She loves ME". The only other thing I found that stood out is the way you spelled jewelry. I've never before seen it spelled jewellery. Waiting very IMPATIENTLY for the rest of the story!!!

iwantithardrdaddyiwantithardrdaddyalmost 5 years ago

Oh God, I love this series. Don't leave us hangka this needs another chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous