Lessons for Katie 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wear something nice honey, to match your necklace. We'll head into town for dinner instead. I saw a nice little Italian restaurant when we were in there the other day."

Katie put on a very figure hugging dark blue satiny dress, thin straps over the shoulders with a plunging neckline. Not too revealing, but enough to show a teasing amount of cleavage. The dress stopped about six inches above her ankles. The material at the back stopped just below her shoulder blades. She looked like a supermodel to me, especially once she'd done her hair completely straight, with a couple of curly strands coming down the sides of her face.

"You look stunning honey."

"I feel pretty in this. I bought it last week. Although I'm not sure if I feel sexy or slutty." I cocked my head to one side at her statement.

"Why would you feel slutty?"

"Well because of how fitted the dress is, I can't wear any underwear or a bra with it, or you'll see the lines from them. I've never done that before."

"Sexy honey. Going out in that dress with nothing underneath, definitely sexy. I probably won't be able to think about anything elase through dinner now, except that you're completely naked under that one layer of material. Hmmm."

Katie stepped up, placing a hand on my chest and whispered in my ear, "Well perhaps my love, I can be dessert." She kissed my neck, stepped back away again and winked at me.

That put an instant hard on inside my suit pants.

"That's not fair Katie. Now I'm going to be horny all night."

"Well you'll enjoy it more then, won't you? Come on Mr Brennan, we should be going."

We walked through the resort with Katie's arm draped through mine. I'd have to say we looked pretty flash together, dressed as we were. It just so happened, as we walked towards the foyer area, Cory was coming out of the bar with his two buddies. They've seen us, Katie and I both saw them as well. I could see all three of them ogling Katie in her dress. As we passed I nodded and simply said, "Boys." and smiled. Katie squeezed my arm slightly as they passed by. We didn't give them the satisfaction of turning to see if they had turned around to look at Katie from behind. We just assumed they did. We were soon in the car and drove off to the restaurant.

We arrived at 7:30pm, the restaurant not too busy at all. Our waiter came over, took our orders, (not dessert), complemented Katie on how pretty she looked and left again. A short time later our wine came out, as did our basket of herb and garlic bread. Katie and I chatted idly throughout our meal. Mostly about her upcoming exams, how nice the resort was, her necklace and the restaurant itself. I paid the bill once we had finished and left for the resort again.

Once back in our room I removed my jacket, tie, shoes and socks. Katie helped me remove my pants and sexily unbuttoned my shirt very slowly. I was now naked. Katie spun on the spot, her back now facing me, asking me to undo the zipper on the back of her dress. As soon as I had done that she stepped away from me a few paces next to the bed. She then turned to face me again, her fingers hooked in the straps of her dress, pulled them off her shoulders and let the dress fall to the floor. Except for her necklace, she too was now naked.

"Now about dessert." Was all Katie said in a sexy voice.

I closed the distance between us. But as I did so she moved back onto the bed, propping herself up on her elbows, her feet on the mattress as well and let her legs fall open, displaying her hungry pussy to me. Without another word being spoken, I climbed onto the bed too, instantly burying my face into her mound, covering it completely with my open mouth. My tongue darted out running from her opening to her clit. She moaned, as did I as the sweet taste of her pussy hit my taste buds. I lapped hungrily at her. The hours of thinking of her in that dress with nothing underneath had sent me into a pussy eating frenzy.

Her juices flowed out of her, onto my tongue and down her slit to her arse crack. I placed on finger against her opening, another against her rosebud and gently pushed. Katie pushed back slightly, both fingers entering their respective holes. I was now finger fucking Katie's pussy and arse, as well as attacking her clit and slit with my tongue. I had never done this to her before, but she couldn't get enough. With sensations all over her sensitive areas at the same time, her first orgasm came hard after only two or three minutes.

"Oh god Jai. Oh fuck. Don't stop." My fingers drove into her arse and pussy like pistons at high speed, my tongue lapping at her clit with wild abandon. After her second orgasm struck, she pulled away. "I can't take it any more Jai. I'm going to explode." She was panting hard.

Katie then pushed my onto my back and dropped her mouth over my rigid cock, sucking me into her throat on the first go. She attacked my cock with the same ferocity with which I had just shown her pussy. After my constant state of horniness since before dinner, I emptied myself into her mouth and throat within a few minutes also. Katie didn't stop sucking me until my cock stopped twitching. She then crawled up my body, flopping down with her head on my chest, her leg over mine, her hand softly stroking my still hard member.

"Wow babe, that was intense. I'm exhausted."

"You and me both Katie honey."

"So did you like dessert? I liked mine." She giggled, squeezing my cock at the same time.

"Sweetest thing I've ever tasted honey. I could eat that all day." I hugged her with one arm.

"I'm not sure I could handle that. I think I might literally explode if you did that to me all day. Anyway you've worn me out, so goodnight babe. I love you."

"I love you too Katie. Goodnight honey." We both drifted off to sleep feeling totally satisfied, Katie still sleepily stroking my cock, until she was completely out.

The next morning I woke up to Katie laying with her head sideways on my stomach. She was lazily working a few inches of my cock into her mouth. Her hand spread fingers over the base and my balls. There was no great movement from her, just the slightest head movement. It was probably the most relaxing head job I'd ever had. I lay there just watching the subtle movements of the back of her head for several minutes. I decided it was time to let her know I was awake and gently stroked her head.

"Well good morning babe. Sleep well?" Katie then placed her mouth back around my dick.

"I did. I woke up nicely again too. That feels so good honey."

I don't know how long Katie had been sucking my cock before I woke up, but her expert mouth kept gently working me for another ten minutes. I felt myself swell in her mouth, becoming fully rigid. She must have felt it too because she began feeding more of me into her mouth and the suction became more noticeable. Shortly after I erupted in her mouth, my fingers curling in her hair. Katie stopped moving all together, letting my cum land in her mouth and throat wherever it wanted. Once I'd stopped cumming, Katie resumed her gentle sucking for about a minute, cleaning my dick and swallowing everything I put in her mouth. Her last long suck up my penis was accompanied by a long 'mmmmmm' from her. She then kissed the tip, squeezed my member and moved up the bed to cuddle into me.

"You like that? I sure did." She hugged herself into me tightly.

"It was amazing honey. I could get used to that in the mornings. I love you Katie."

"I love you too Jai. But you can't have it every morning after we get home now, can you?"

"Currently no. But ssshhhh. We'll talk about that later okay."

"Okay."

We finally got up and went for breakfast around 9:00am. By 10:30am we were off on a bush walk in the nearby rainforest. We'd decided it'd be nice to check out the bushland, take some photos, maybe even have a picnic. We'd thrown some sandwiches, fruit and drinks into a backpack just in case. Katie took some good photos, I took some okay ones. She seems to have a better eye than me I guess.

We stopped for lunch in a small clearing near a small trickling waterfall. It only fell from about ten feet above us over mossy rocks into a small pool and trailed off to continue its journey through the bushland. I put the backpack on the ground, turned to notice Katie snapping pictures of me. She looked at me over the top of her camera, smiled then continued snapping away.

I asked her what she was doing and she replied, "Taking pictures of my sexy man. You know you should take your shirt off, so I can take some better ones. Show off those muscles for me huh."

I chuckled but complied, removing my shirt. Katie continued to snap away, moving around me, getting me to stand in different spots. When she asked me to take my pants off too, I was hesitant at first protesting we might get caught by other bushwalkers. She laughed it off telling me it would be more exiting with the risk of being caught, told me to stop being a baby and to get my pants off. I gave up, stripping down to nothing. Katie was really smiling now, clicking faster and thoroughly enjoying the photo shoot. She finally dropped the camera and stopped taking pictures.

"They'll be fun to look at later. My personal sexy nude model. You photograph really well Jai, did you know that?"

"No honey I didn't." I walked to her, took the camera from her, pointed and clicked a few times. "Your turn honey. Time for you to become MY personal sexy nude model." She protested at first, using the same 'what if someone caught us.' I reminded her it apparently adds to the excitement. She knew I had her with her own argument and proceeded to strip down to nothing very quickly. Once naked Katie held her arms out beside her, palms up, head cocked to one side as if to say 'Happy now?' or 'ta-da.' I took a few shots of her like that.

I continued to snap away, instructing her to stand differently, pose and just some candid shots too. We found a big rock next to the rock pool. It was about ten feet across, four foot above ground, smooth and curved. I told Katie to climb onto it and sit on her hip with her legs tucked up beside her. She did this and posed a few more ways. Katie was really getting into it. Then whilst laying on her side, her head propped on her bent arm, she opened her legs displaying her sexy pussy to me. I pulled the camera down and just stared at her smiling.

"Well don't stop Jai. Keep going. I'm sure you'll enjoy looking at these later. I began taking pictures again. She'd move her hand, fingers splayed over her pussy. Then placed a finger in her mouth, or squeeze a breast, then onto her knees, legs wide open with her hands behind her head. I was getting so turned on watching all the sexy poses she was presenting to me. It was better than any porn I could imagine, because it was real, there right in front of me and so seductive.

I couldn't take it anymore. I placed the camera on another rock facing the one Katie was on, set it to take continual pictures every few seconds and made my way over to her. When I climbed onto the rock with Katie, she was still on her hands and knees. I positioned myself right behind her, aimed my straining cock up with her opening and pushed, surprisingly sliding straight into her.

"You're already wet honey."

"Well posing like that, with you naked in front of me, what did you expect? Although I like the fact you couldn't handle it and had to come and make love to me. Hey are you filming us?"

"Not filming as such, just taking continual photos. God I love how tight your pussy is honey."

"And I love how you fill me up. Mmmmm."

We changed positions so we were both laying on our sides, me still behind her. The rock was cool on my skin but not cold. It was a nice feeling mixed with the heat coming from Katie's body. I was pumping into her from behind, propped up on my elbow so I could see the front of her body as well. Katie raised her top leg exposing herself to the camera, with me sliding in and out of her pussy from behind. Knowing this was all being caught on camera was exciting and erotic all at the same time.

"This is so hot babe. We're so watching this in a slide show later."

"I know honey and you're right, the chance of someone walking past and catching us makes it hotter. Oh god I'm gonna cum soon." I reached over and started rubbing her clit with my finger, trying to get her to cum too. Katie responded by moaning more, squeezing her breasts and nipples. Katie felt me get that little bit harder, just before I came.

"Kiss me Jai." Katie reached up pulling my face to hers as I thrust up into her, finally cumming deep inside. Her pussy began twitching around my cock and I knew she was about to cum too. My hand moved from her clit to her thigh, holding it open so the camera could catch the moment she came too, as he legs usually clamped shut hard when she orgasmed. Her leg fought my arm, but my strength won out. She shook against me, almost vibrating on my cock as her orgasm swept over her. We kissed hard, our tongues probing the others mouth. I could feel her juices flow from her over my cock down to her other thigh.

Once our orgasms had passed, Katie rolled back further with me still inside her and we kissed passionately for a few more minutes. My cum was oozing out around my cock, out of her well fucked pussy. We'd leave a permanent part of ourselves on that rock forever.

We separated ourselves, climbed off the rock and decided lunch was now a good idea. Both of us were still naked as we ate. It was sort of liberating and exciting to be out in the rainforest totally naked with a beautiful woman I'd just made love to, just sitting on a rug eating sandwiches. It felt so natural and easy.

Our lunch finished, it was time to redress ourselves, pack up our stuff and start heading back to the resort. We arrived back around 4:00pm and headed straight for a shower. We cuddled, washed each other and held each other some more, letting the water wash over us as one. Shower over we walked back into the bedroom area.

"Man my legs and back are so sore Jai. I'm not sure if it's from the walk, or from what we did on that rock." I couldn't help but laugh at her statement.

"Well funnily enough I bought some massage oil yesterday. So hop up on the bed and I'll give you a rub down. Try and make those muscles feel better hey?"

"That sounds great."

Katie laid face down, her head resting on her hands still naked. I sat at the end of the bed naked, legs stretched out either side of Katie. Pouring some oil into my hand then taking one foot into my hand, I began rubbing & kneading the sole of her foot, the top, over her ankle and up to her calf muscle. This continued for a few minutes, before changing legs and repeating the process. Katie let out a 'Mmmmm' as I toiled away at her feet and lower legs. Once I couldn't easily reach any further I placed her leg back on the bed, repositioning myself to sit with my legs folded under me, sitting on Katie's freshly massaged calves.

I put some more oil into my hand then began rubbing and massaging her thigh from knee to buttocks. Kneading the back of her thigh, around the outside then over to the inside of her thigh, subtly brushing her pussy lips from time to time. My penis was already rigid from the intimate contact of my hands over every inch of Katie's body. There was a definite wetness, not from the massage oil coming from her. Finished with her left leg, I moved to the right and followed the same pattern as before, again lightly brushing her pussy lips as I massaged high on her inner thigh. Another soft moan.

"This feels so good Jai. Why haven't you done this for me before?"

"It might've looked a bit odd in front of your mother, don't you think? Both of us naked and me rubbing massage oil all over you whilst straddling your body."

"Maybe. But it sounds so sexy. I can't see like this, but it must look pretty sexy."

"Well from where I sit, the sight is pretty sexy honey."

I was now massaging the firmest arse cheeks I'd ever had the pleasure of having in my hands. Sometimes two hands on one cheek, sometimes one on each. When I had a hand on each I would move my hands in opposing circles so her cheeks would spread, giving me the sexiest view of her pussy and arse. My thumbs brushed against her pussy, not so subtly now. We were both getting turned on, but wouldn't come out and say it to each other. Katie was enjoying her massage and I was enjoying giving it to her.

"Mmmm, tease. As nice as that feels babe, you still have my back to do yet."

I removed my hands from her arse, placed them on her hips and slid myself along her oily, slick thighs so I could now reach most of her back. I couldn't quite reach her shoulders.

"Ready for another lesson my love?" I was massaging her lower back as I spoke.

"Umm sure. What did you have in mind? But what about my massage?"

"I thought I'd show you a sexual massage honey. As you might have guessed, you've kind of been getting a sensual massage so far."

"Yeah I kinda figured that out already. But I'm lost."

Without speaking I grabbed my cock, angled it towards Katie's puffy lips, peeking between her thighs and slid further up her legs. The mixture of the massage oil and Katie's wetness made it easy for me to slide straight into her with no resistance. Katie caught her breath and pushed her arse up to meet my cock. I pushed her hips back down, adjusted myself until I had bottomed out in her sweet pussy. She tried to push back up to me, but I held her firm.

"Oh God Jai. Don't tease me like this. Let me move with you."

"No honey, just lay still and enjoy it. I won't even be moving as such. It'll still feel like we're making love, just different. I'm still going to massage your back. So relax okay."

"I don't follow."

"SShhh. You will honey."

With Katie finally submitting to the situation and no longer trying to move, I released her hips from my grip. This time instead of placing the massage oil in my hand, I dribbled it in a trail down the middle of her back. It made a small pool in the indent near the base of her spine. When I moved to put the bottle to one side, my cock twitched inside her. It felt so comfortable and snug to just be there without moving as such. This caused a similar twitch from my step daughters' pussy.

My hands met her back and pushed from base to shoulder then back to the base of her spine again, my body rocking forward as I did so. This is when Katie felt exactly what I meant by me not really moving, but still making love.

"Oh. I see now. Or more feel now. That's so sexy Jai."

As I pushed my hands forward up her back my cock would slide back, pulling out of her slightly. Then as I brought my hands back down towards her buttocks I would slide back in filling her again. When I concentrated on one spot, my cock wouldn't move at all. Instead it would just sit inside her. This elicited several soft moans or sighs from Katie. This went on for over half an hour. Because the movement was so minimal and subtle, I was able to hold out much longer than normal. A couple of times Katie cheated and would squeeze my cock with the muscles in her pussy. I didn't complain though as it felt so goddam amazing. She has excellent muscle control down there.

"My back feels great now babe. The massage helped heaps. But I don't want you to stop. It feels so good."

"I hadn't planned on stopping yet honey. I think you still need more massaging inside." Katie got my joke and chuckled a bit.

"Well if I need more internal massaging, you'd better start doing more massaging and less sitting still."

I told Katie she still had to remain motionless and not move. Leaning forward I gripped her shoulders causing my cock to pull back out of her slightly. Then taking most of my weight on my arms, I was able to keep Katie pinned to the bed under me. I was now also able to flex my hips back and forth. When I pushed forward I would make sure I pushed in deep enough for her to feel me against her cervix. The speed remained very slow, but it was now constant. It's amazing how deep you can get into a pussy in this position without trying too hard. She felt amazing.