Lessons for Katie 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's breathing matched my strokes. Breathing in when I pulled back and exhaling when I pushed deeply into her again. The only way I can describe the sound of her breathing out, is it was like a loud, wordless whisper from her throat. I kept pumping my hips into her over and over, never quickening which was driving Katie mad. I'd felt her now have two small orgasms around my cock, her juices flowing from her, lubricating our lovemaking. Watching her grip the sheets and bunch them in her hands whilst also biting the pillow during her second orgasm was enough for me. After another ten minutes I pushed myself as deep as I could, held myself there and delivered my cum as far into her pussy as I possibly could.

I collapsed onto her, biting her shoulder gently as my cock finished twitching. Katie reached a hand up, cupping my neck with her palm, holding me in place.

"You are amazing Katie. The things you make me feel. I love you so much honey."

"I love you too Jai. What do you mean I'm amazing? You wouldn't let me move. I just had to lay there and take it. That drove me insane. But I loved it. I think my back will be sore a lot more now. So I might more of those massages."

Katie gave my semi hard cock a little squeeze with her pussy then rolled over underneath me, my cock falling out of her. I moved off her and lay on my side. We now faced each other. Katie held my hand on the pillow between us and stared into my eyes, I stared back. No words were needed. It was just one of those nice moments.

We went for a late dinner around 9:00pm. We ate lightly then sat out on the balcony with our wines.

"So where did you learn to give massages like that? I mean you made me feel great inside and out."

"Just something I learned in time I guess. Nobody taught me. I'm glad you liked it honey. It felt pretty good for me too you know." I lit up one of my cigars.

"So you've been back from Uncle Damon's for two days now."

"Right?"

"So you said you'd tell me later about everything."

"I did say that didn't I? But we also agreed I had until we left to make a decision about stuff. Yes?" I was enjoying teasing Katie. I took a big puff of my cigar, smiled then blew the cloud out just above her head.

"Well yes. But we've been here five days now. You've been back from Uncle Damon's for two days. Since you've gotten back, you haven't said boo about us." This was too much fun, a little mean maybe, but fun.

"Okay I'll tell you what. You tell me about the picture you bought from that Celec guy. The one you've kept wrapped up. You tell me about that and I'll tell you about my visit with Damon and stuff."

I didn't really care about the picture. I mean it was just a picture she bought. I just wanted to drag out my teasing game. Katie then flipped the game on me. She grabbed my cigar, took a puff, blew the cloud out over my head then spoke.

"Counter offer mister. You tell me about what I want to know about and maybe, just maybe I'll SHOW you the picture I bought instead. You'll like it, trust me. It's different from the others we bought."

Katie took another puff of my cigar then blew the cloud straight towards me smiling. I still thought it was sexy to watch her smoke a cigar. It seems we had an interesting game on the table now. The picture now did have my interest. Why would it be a useful bargaining chip? How is it different? It's just a picture. Still she was holding my cigar, looking quite smug with her arms draped over the arms of her chair, one leg crossed over the other. I decided to let her win the power play and caved.

"Okay, okay. You win. I know when I'm defeated." I laughed then held my hand out for my cigar. Katie looked at the cigar then me, as if deciding whether or not to hand it back to me. She smiled, leaned forward, passing it back.

"All right mister Brennan, spill."

"Okay first things first. I have put a lot of thought into this, just like we discussed. I also talked it out with Damon and then Anna. I told them pretty much everything, from our first night together in your mums' car, up until this little holiday. So I haven't come to this decision lightly at all."

"Oh God, you're ending it when we get home aren't you? You want us to go back to daddy / daughter status again. I don't know if ......" Katie was starting to well up.

"Calm down and let a man finish. Jeez. I only got as far as explaining that I had thought it through and talked about it with my best mate and you're already jumping to conclusions."

"Sorry. It's just been killing me inside for the last few days waiting. I'm sorry."

"Okay then. So like I said I went and saw Damon. At first he was shocked when I told him about us, plus the fact it's been going on for about four months now. Then I explained everything to him, the relationship we have, the one you want, our common interests, the sex and also how your mother and I just kind of do this comfortable dance around each other, but not really being part of each other's lives."

"You told Uncle Damon about our sex life? How embarrassing."

"I didn't go into any detail honey. But I did tell him sex with you is amazing." I could see Katie blush at my statement. It amused me that for the amount of sex and the type of sex we have, it embarrassed her to know I'd spoken about it with someone else. She took a sip of her wine.

"You take too long to tell a story."

"And you're impatient and keep interrupting. So anyway, I've explained all this to Damon and then Anna. I got asked the question of 'is it just an ego boost to be sleeping with someone so young and beautiful?', 'am I confusing lust with love?', all that sort of thing. Well whilst it is definitely a boost to my ego that you, as young and stunningly beautiful as you are want me, it's not the reasoning for me toying with this idea. Am I confusing lust and love? No I don't think so. I am in love with you Katie. I've said that before and I mean it. There is lust there as well, guaranteed."

Katie was listening to every word I said. I could see the concentration in her face. I could also see the frustration of me not getting to the point fast enough. She leaned over, took my cigar for another puff and handed it straight back to me. Why did that always look so sexy?

"We also talked about the fallout that would come if this was to happen, especially with your mother and your family. Now Damon didn't tell me what to do okay, he talked everything out with me and let me come to my own decision. I left Damon's with my decision made."

"You what?" Katie was irritated and sat forward in her seat. "You made your mind up two days ago and you've kept me hanging for all that time? Oh it is bad isn't it? That's why you haven't said anything. You've been trying to find a way to let me down huh?" I threw my hands up in front of her, palms facing her.

"Calm down, Jesus Katie, let me finish. Things have happened since I got back. Like the whole Cory incident. Now I watched that unfold and you so easily played the married card to the boy, even to the point of slapping him to defend your marital status. That reiterated to me how serious you are about this. Now we've been playing the married couple for five days now. I've enjoyed it, you've enjoyed it. I ran into Cory and his two mates the afternoon I bought the necklace for you. I warned him off, telling him to stay away from us. I nearly got into a fight over you honey."

"Oh. I didn't know that. I love the necklace by the way and he deserved a slap. But you didn't need to...I'll shut up now, sorry."

"Well like I said, things have happened and I've made a few calls since I've been back as well." Katie was now looking puzzled.

"To Uncle Damon?"

"No honey. Okay firstly I guess you should probably stop calling him Uncle Damon and just call him Damon from now on." I sipped my wine, poured us both another and watch Katie's face to see if she could make a connection between my last sentence and my decision. Nope she was confused still. "You know how I've been building another house as an investment property?" Katie nodded. "Well construction is nearly finished. It should be ready to live in in about two weeks. So I sorted some stuff out with the builder and he reckons he can have it ready in under a week. It cost me some extra money for him to devote all his time to that house, but hey. I've also called my accountant and added you as a director to the company and trust setup that owns that property." Katie was still completely focused on my every word. "I've also called my solicitor and had my will adjusted slightly."

"Oh my God Jai. I can't stand this anymore. Will you please just get to the point!" Poor Katie looked like she was about to explode.

"I thought I had been. Cryptically perhaps, but I have been. See I said you need to stop calling Damon, Uncle Damon. I said this because it wouldn't be right for my partner to call my best mate Uncle.' Katie's eyes went wide. The realisation began to set in, but she finally let me continue. "I got the builder to put a hurry on completion of the investment property, because that will be our new home for a while. I added you to the ownership of the property because of that. I've changed my will to have your mother removed as sole beneficiary of my main assets when I die and have you listed instead."

Katie was almost bouncing in her seat. The grin on her face was wide. I could see she wanted to leap across to me, but wanted me to say the actual words she'd been waiting to hear.

"Don't you get it Katie? I choose you. I love you. I'm in love with you. I want to be with you. Not like this anymore, but openly as a couple."

Katie did launch herself out of her chair and leapt into my lap. She hugged my neck tightly, pulled back holding my face in her hands and kissed me hard on the lips and then hugged my neck once more. She was crying with excitement and happiness.

"Oh Jai. I thought you were going to say no. I really did. I love you so much." She kissed me again. "Oh wow. I can't believe you chose me. I'm so happy, thank you. Oh god, you're really mine now and I'm really yours. No more sneaking around or hiding."

I hugged Katie tightly to me, let her kiss me again then pushed her back from me so I could see her face.

"Now this is the fun part at the moment. We still have to get back to the real world and deal with the consequences of our decision, starting with your mother. She has a right to know what's happening. Now she's going to be pretty mad and we have to accept that."

"I know babe, I know. I mean she's gonna be pissed to know one that you're leaving her, two that you're leaving her for me her daughter and three that I am a willing participant in all of this."

"True. Now it may get nasty, then again it might not. We'll just have to play that one by ear and deal with it. Now the house should be ready to move into by the time we get back. So I suggest we go shopping straight away to furnish the place. We can do it together and pick out things we both like, since it will be our place together. Plus you've still got your final exams to think about in a couple of weeks. Not great timing for something like this, but again we'll just have to deal with it."

"I know Jai. I'm all over my studies anyway, so I don't think they'll be a problem for me. When can we go shopping? It'll be exciting to do together I think."

"Well let's head back to the room and we can start with some stuff online. We can pick out other stuff we can't decide on at a later time at the shops themselves."

Katie stood up from my lap, held her hand out wiggling her fingers at me, inviting me to take her hand. I took it, stood up then laced my fingers through hers and wandered back to our bungalow. When we arrived Katie turned on me, pulling my clothes off me like she's never done before. There was an urgency to it, almost forceful.

"Wow honey. Quite the insistent one, aren't we?"

"Jai up until this moment, we have been a stepfather and stepdaughter sleeping together, a young woman seducing her mother's husband, a man taking advantage of his wife's teenage daughter. Well as of this moment you are truly my partner and I am yours. I know there's stuff to sort out when we get home. But right now I want you for the first time as MY partner, MY boyfriend, MY lover. Okay?"

"How can I resist such an argument honey?"

We finished getting out of our clothes. Katie held my face kissing me, backing up to the bed, guiding me with her. Once reaching the bed she climbed into the middle, her legs spread, arms stretched out towards me.

"Make love to me Jai. Make love to me as your woman, your only woman."

I climbed onto the bed with her, positioning myself between her legs, her body inviting me. Lowering myself my manhood touched the entrance to her depths. I could feel she was already wet. No foreplay needed this time at all. One small push and I was inside her. Katie moaned into my mouth as we kissed. She pushed her hips up to meet me and with my added push I'd sunk all the way into her sweet, sweet pussy, my pussy. Katie's legs came up wrapping themselves around my back, pulling me into her more. Our lovemaking had purpose and meaning, more so than usual. Katie held me against her body as we moved as one together. It was like we couldn't tell where one of us finished and the other started.

My left hand snaked under her, holding and squeezing her firm arse cheek, my right hand under her shoulder, fingers laced through her hair. Katie's right hand cupped my neck, her left pulling at my back and shoulder blade. She was looking over my shoulder breathing heavily with each thrust. Her moans more pronounced as time went on. Although it was only missionary position, I would have to say the sex we had that night was the best, most intimate, mind blowing sex I'd ever had.

Our bodies glistened with sweat as the heat between our bodies increased. Katie's legs tensed, trying to pull me even further into her as her first orgasm hit after about ten minutes. She pulled on my neck, squeezed me harder with her other hand, raising her head off the pillow, nestling tighter into my shoulder and neck. She moaned loudly as she came.

"God I love you Jai." I felt my cock swell, knowing my own release was near. "Don't stop. Please god don't stop. Just keep going."

A couple of minutes later, I came as well with a deep moan into her hair and pillow. As requested I never stopped moving, instead I continued to make love to Katie, pumping my cum inside her. Both orgasms subsided, yet we kept up our love making. I was still rock hard and Katie seemed to have no intentions of releasing me from her body anyway.

"I love you Katie." I whispered into her ear. "I'll always love you."

Katie continued rocking her hips under me, as I continued thrusting slowly into her. A mixture of my cum and her juices began to pool beneath us, but we didn't care. We just kept making love to each other. Katie was still so wet and I was still as hard as when we first started. This perfection that was our bodies reacting to each other continued for another thirty minutes or so. Katie reached her peak a few more times. It was like time had no relevance. Neither one got puffed, tired or sore, neither one wanting this moment to end.

My second orgasm hit. I swelled inside my lovers pussy then delivered another load into her. Still I kept pumping myself into her, until a few minutes later Katie had another orgasm wash over her. I slowed my pace until her own crescendo passed. Once both had subsided I stopped moving inside her, just laying there for several minutes, my cock twitching, her pussy twitching.

As much as I didn't want to break the spell, I finally pulled out of her. We didn't speak except to mouth 'I love you' to each other. We moved to one side of the bed faced each other and fell asleep holding hands. We'd look at furniture for our new house another time.

Soon our holiday would come to an end and we would have to travel back and face Kassy with our news.

To be continued.....