All Comments on 'Lessons for Two Brothers'

by lovelyladyfaire

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PrfsrPrfsrover 10 years ago
Platonic

In your very first paragraph the word should be platonic, not plutonic.

lovelyladyfairelovelyladyfaireover 10 years agoAuthor
Prfsr, Please accept my sincere apology for the unforgivable error.

It is a shame that the enjoyment you might have experienced was stolen from you. Although I make very effort to correct any and all errors, alas, some may in fact slip in. I will make it a personal quest to provide you with only the most worthy stories in the future.

Lady*

drmrbludrmrbluover 10 years ago
Good story and warm

Thank you for sharing and entertaining as well. Please keep sharing as time and life allow.

Reiner43Reiner43over 10 years ago
I loved the part....

......where she offers to spread her pussy lips so the two old guys can get a good look at her goodies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Another hot one, dear lady! I'm 32 and I sure wish I could meet some of your old men! Wow, I love it! Please keep writing.

sallyannejonessallyannejonesover 10 years ago
Don't Stop

Your "dirty old man" stories get me so wet. I've always had a thing for older men, and these stories give me the little bit of extra oomph when I'm alone

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
incredible.

Not sure who was getting the lesson but she sure was well satisfied. Also two very happy brothers..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yummy food and great service

I enjoyed the story and fantasized about being one of the brothers. In my case the brothers would have helped get each other off as well as Layla. I recommend a hint about how old you are to add to the fantasy. In my mind you are early thirties. Thank you.

John558John558about 7 years ago
Nice

Your story got me very excited! I could almost visualize the two brothers serving Miss Layla for dinner.Please keep writing your stories are good.

chad132chad1329 months ago

I like all your stories and this is no exception. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous