Lessons for Two Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's it fuck my fingers deep in that wet pussy, this cunt is so tight around my fingers I can hardly fuck this pussy. We have a keeper here Leo, a keeper, she loves it and wants more, well we can give her all she wants isn't that right brother, all she wants and then some."

I reached down and was finally able to pull Ted's fingers out of me. There I was legs wide open, tits bouncing up and down and cumming so hard I thought I'd lose my mind.

"Leo, get in here and get some of this pussy, she is one sweet, sweet piece."

I opened my eyes and saw Leo get down on the floor, felt him push my legs apart and heard him sucking me dry. His tongue lapped at me and he licked me until I begged him to stop. When he finally pulled his mouth off me his face was covered in wetness.

"Good Lord, I don't think I've ever had a sweeter cunt in all my years, Ted we have a keeper here, a real keeper."

"Let's let her catch her breath, Leo, we have all night with this one and she's not nearly done yet."

The brothers left me splayed out on the couch and walked out of the room. After a few minutes they came back and helped me on my feet.

"Well, you are exactly what we've been waiting for. We may be old but you love us old guys. Let's get you out of these clothes; we want to have you naked so Leo can watch those big titties bounce around when you walk. I like to be able to reach out and feel that pussy whenever I need to so no need for clothes. You love us old men looking at your big tits, sucking that pussy, someone primed you real good when you were a young girl and now all you want is old men. We can give you all the fun you want and because there's two us, even though we're old we can take turns if one of us needs a rest or gets tired. I think we may have finally hit the jackpot with this one. Isn't that right little lady?"

If he knew the truth, he wouldn't have to ask again. I wish I could tell you why old men turn me on like they do; maybe it's the "Dirty Old Man" aspect. The forbidden fruit so to speak or maybe it's the idea that I love how much Older Men love women in general. Young men have only one thing on their minds, get in, get off and get out. I truly believe that the older the man the more he appreciates the woman he's with. Now, I'd like to make one thing perfectly clear, in no way do I condone any relationship with an underage child. There is nothing right or acceptable about that.

That being said let me return to my current situation.

The brothers did want me naked and now I was. I was in a state of shock I think, but truthfully I couldn't have been happier.

The next hour was quite a different scenario than I have ever been involved in. The brothers turned on the television to watch the news, something they did religiously. Leo was now sitting in an easy chair and Ted was lounging on the couch. When they stripped me naked they told me they loved a naked woman walking around the house. My meal was cooking and they suggested that it might be time for me to get things ready for dinner. You may think this strange but I was completely agreeable. I set the table and pranced around the kitchen for the most part perfectly comfortable and at ease. Leo was tickled every time I moved because my breasts bounced and jiggled in every way he enjoyed. There was one point where I was called to the living room.

"Little lady can you come in here to us."

I walked into the living room and Leo motioned for me to go to him.

"I need a tittie for a little nipple suck."

I stood there in front of Leo and he latched onto my nipple like a hungry puppy and sucked on my tit for a few minutes. I loved it.

"Now, that's what I've always wanted, a tittie to suck on whenever it strikes my fancy."

Ted was watching with a big happy grin. When Leo had his fill, Ted smiled at me telling me it was his turn.

I happily walked to him and he asked me if he could have a little taste.

"Put your little foot right here on the arm of this couch, now spread your legs open for me."

Ted slouched down slightly in the sofa until my pussy was just above his mouth. He reached up and spread my lips apart exposing my still swollen cherry button as he liked to say.

"Drop that cherry button right here in old Ted's mouth so I can get a little taste."

His tongue curled out of his mouth and wrapped around my clit, I could hear him licking and sucking. I began to rub my pussy on his mouth, it felt so damned good. He sucked my button into his mouth and let it go, over and over. I couldn't stand it and yet I couldn't stop him. He stopped after a few more sucks and sat straight up again.

"That is one sweet pussy, good and juicy, just like I love it. Dinner is ready isn't it; we need to get some food in us old boys, we got a busy night ahead of us. Call us when you're ready."

I won't bore you with the mundane task of putting supper on the table, when it was ready I called them to the table. We sat down and began eating, the boys loved everything. It was the strangest dinner I ever had. Every now and then Leo would reach over and pinch my nipples. When I had finished what was on my plate Ted told me to come and stand next to his chair, he reached between my legs dipped his fingers in my pussy and rubbed my clit till it swelled. When he had played with me enough he stopped and picked up his fork and continued to eat his dinner. They really didn't speak and wasted no time finishing their meal. Once they were through eating I cleared the table and began doing the dishes. I'm not sure where Leo was. Ted came up behind me and told me to bend over and hold onto the sink. What happened next shocked me. I heard a zipper open, Ted came closer to me and he began rubbing his cock, which was pretty stiff up and down my pussy.

"I'm just going to slide this old cock into your wet pussy and fuck it, just a little."

He did just that. His cock slipped into me and he held onto my hips and eased in and out, slowly and steady. Ted leaned closer to me and began almost whispering in my ear.

"This is prime pussy here; you might just kill this old man before we're done. Now I could keep it going and I'd be finished, so I'm going to pull this old boy out and save his strength till later on. We'll be waiting for you when you finished here. Just so you know we're both very happy you decided to stay for dinner."

I felt him pull out and back away. He turned to leave and just couldn't help himself, he reached down to feel how wet I was, I didn't disappoint him. Ted stayed with me for a few more minutes, using only one old bony finger he slowly rolled my pleasure button around until he got it wet and then he put his finger in his mouth, and he licked it dry.

"Needed a little taste"

I was finished in the kitchen, I turned out the light and stopped in the bathroom, I needed to freshen up. I had a few minutes to think about what had happened today. I loved every minute of it and couldn't wait to see what they had in mind for the evening. I heard them calling me and I quickly got myself together and went to them.

"Here she is. Leo thought maybe you changed your mind and snuck out the door, I told you brother she likes this maybe more than we do. We have a little game we want to play; we call it "Get Her Done". You're a hot woman, young and plenty of energy. We're old men who have more in the tank than you might think. There's nothing I like more than a pussy that's cum with fresh cream in it. As much as Leo loves those big tits, he likes a little taste just like I do. We want to have a contest, which one can make you cum the quickest. The winner gets to be the first one to fill you up with hard cock and fuck the daylights out of you. Leo won the toss so he gets to see what he can do."

Now this was a contest I liked the concept of. Leo would be the first so I walked over to him; he was sitting in the chair smiling at me and pretty excited I think.

"I told my older brother here that you love having these big jugs sucked while your pussy gets attention. So I'm about to put a serious sucking on these titties, and play with your pussy just like you like it, you'll cum faster than you can say eat me."

Leo reached out and took my tits in his hands. He rubbed my nipples hard and they swelled up in his fingers.

"Now push those big jugs close together so I can get these sweet tittie toppers in this old mouth at the one time, I saw how much you liked that and I can say I'm really lovin having my mouth full of your hard nipples. Ted, that's why I love big tits, you can get the tips nice and close and give a real good hard suckin to them."

Leo was very perceptive, he knew how much I liked what he did and he wasted no time getting down to the task at hand. This dirty old man true to his word put a mean sucking on both tender tips at the same time, this drives me crazy, and seeing his mouth full of my nipples was almost too much to endure. Much too soon he let go and as he got up he asked me to sit in the chair, I did, I wanted to know what was coming next.

"Well, let's get down to serious business. I want you to move that cream making machine right here on the edge of the seat, that's it right there. Put those sweet hands down here and open that pussy up wide for this old man. Have I got a surprise for you. Have you ever been done by a toothless man, well get ready"

Leo was actually giggling with delight. I watched him take his dentures out of his mouth and put them down. His tongue began licking his lips. The shape of his mouth changed, it began wider and his lips were flatter. He smiled up at me and with one last lick he bent his mouth down. It was incredible. His tongue whipped my clit back and forth, I watched him flick his tongue just over the very tip and I was moaning from the sheer pleasure, I pulled back even more and I saw my cherry pop out and stand up, all he had to do was take it. Leo closed his mushy lips around it and his rubbery soft gums slid up and down, his tongue beating it as his lips sucked it. I couldn't help myself and jammed up into his mouth just as I felt my pussy tighten in the contractions of a powerful orgasm. He was relentless, sucking down all the sweet milky cream I had to give him. The sensation overtook me and I had to push him off or go crazy. He waited a few seconds and came back for the rest, making sure he got every drop.

"Now that was fast brother, you had her giving you cream in just about ten minutes. So tell your big brother, how did you like that, sucking a sweet creamy pussy, has to be better than sucking on those big titties isn't it?"

"You have a sweet tasty pussy, and you can give real good cream, but, truth is, I love those big tits."

These two were actually very funny. Obviously they cared deeply for each other. I wanted to know more about them. Leo smiled at me and reached for my jugs as he liked to say and gave each "Tittie Topper" a sucking before Ted finally told him his time was up.

"Well, it's my turn brother, let's see how I do."

The level of stimulation was almost constant. If anyone had told me I'd be getting to the point of exhaustion because of two old men, I'd have never believed it. If one is good, two is definitely better. I was really surprised that my little cherry button wasn't raw; these two were certainly more than I ever considered their stamina was bottomless.

"Leo, this little lady thinks she knows what's coming next, she has no idea. I've been watching her all day. This one likes to watch. The sight of a good stiff tongue licking that sweet slit drives her crazy, seeing those big pouty nipples sucked hard is what she likes more than anything else. So she's going to put on a little show and tell for us old boys. Help me move this chair over in front of the couch."

Ted and Leo put the chair in front of the couch, just about a foot from the coffee table.

"Alright now, I want you to go sit in that chair. You're going to give us a little lesson on playing with pussy. You're going to watch us watch you play with that sweet cream machine, and I suspect you'll love every minute. I don't care who wins this little bet, I'm going to fuck you no matter what. So, Leo, get you a front row seat because I believe that we are going to be schooled in the art of playing with pussy."

It was ironic, this dirty old man knew exactly what I liked and had no problem letting me know he had me figured out. That's another thing I love about my old men, they don't waste time. Knowing what you want and going after it without the gamesmanship is something that only comes with age and experience.

When Ted and Leo were seated it was my turn. Who knows how to touch me better than myself? I've been masturbating since I was a very young girl and realized how good it felt. Yes, I love to see men sucking my nipples, licking my pussy, chewing my clit. I love to see their eyes when they're feeling me cum in their mouth and the expression when they taste me. The eyes do indeed tell the truth. Next to the brain the eyes are the most sensual sexual organ we have. As much as I knew they were enjoying this it was clear to Ted that I was a more than willing partner and up for just about anything. This was one little show they would never forget.

"So, you want to watch me, you're wondering how I play with my pussy, make it ooze, you want to see this cherry button swell up nice and hard. I think you want to see me dip my fingers deep inside me, and hope I'll show you things that you haven't seen before. Leo, watch me pinch my nipples, see how hard they are I love it when they're hard and stiff like this. Should I lick this one Leo?"

I pinched and pulled at my nipples and watched Leo squirm in his seat. I lifted my right breast up closer to my mouth and very slowly rolled my wet tongue out. The tip of my tongue had a pearl of saliva on it and when I barely touched the tip of my nipple it made a glistening string appear.

"Suck it; let me see you suck that tittie."

I happily obliged Leo and let the rigid deeply red swollen nipple slip between my lips. I sucked it in and out, biting it and moaning with every lick of my tongue. When I raised the other nipple and went from one to other he reached down and grabbed onto his cock and began rubbing it up and down thru his pants.

"Oh my God, look at that, this one is one hell of a fine teaser isn't she brother?"

"Slow down Leo, she's just getting started."

I lifted my breasts and juggled them up and down squeezing them and listened to Leo moan. With my lips wrapped around a hot pouty nipple I lifted my leg over the arm of the chair and grabbed a handful of pussy, these little maneuvers got Ted's attention. He watched me rub my mound up and down, slipping a finger between my lips. As my middle finger disappeared deep inside me the both of them were having trouble breathing.

"Hear that little brother, that's wet creamy pussy juice, slick and sticky."

We could hear the sound, and it was so quiet in the room it was magnified.

With my other leg now over the arm of the chair I moved down and my pussy was barely on the edge of the cushion.

"Should I spread my lips for you Ted, should I show you my creamy pink honey pot?'

My fingers stretched my lips apart and I pushed my pelvis forward until I could see my clit, so hard and so stiff, sticking out.

"Look at that, have you ever seen such a sweet cherry button, all big and swelled up, just begging to be touched, I think I'll give it a little attention, would you like that old man?"

I reached my middle finger up to my mouth and let a big pearl of saliva fall on it; I brought it down to my pussy and let it drop over my clit. I circled around the lovely jutting knob real slow, round and round, moaning and whimpering.

"Oh, yesss, that's so good, ohhh, it's so tender, so hard, maybe I should squeeze it a little bit, should I pull it up and down old man, just like you did.?"

Ted was licking his lips, breathing heavy, reached down and opened his zipper. He reached into his pants and pulled out a long thick cock. The head was blood red and he wrapped his fingers underneath it and slowly began sliding his hand up and down. I watched his body jerk as the first drops of precum leaked out of the bulbous tip.

"You want to bathe that cock in this wet pussy don't you, you dirty old man?"

It was time for the grand finale. I was so ready to cum I only hoped I could slow myself down.

"My love button is ready Ted, I want to cum,

should I cum old man, is it okay to let this pussy have what it wants?"

I began rubbing my tender cherry faster and harder, Ted was stroking faster.

"Ohhh, here it comes, ohhh it feels sooo good, just a little faster, harder, here it comes."

I reached down inside my pussy and brought out more sticky wetness, I put my other hand on my nipple and twisted it, pulling on it, making Leo moan over and over. I stopped moving my finger for a second and then went for it.

Furiously rubbing my clit over and over, I came so hard I almost slipped off the chair. The moaning and deep shocks of pleasure were ecstatic and I couldn't stop my body from moving. I had to take my hand away, it was just too much to take, and the sensation was overwhelming.

After a few minutes, I regained some sense of composure and closed my eyes drifting into the warm exhilaration of an incredible orgasm.

"Get up and turn around, hold on to the chair, it's time for the fucking you want."

Ted was standing in front of me, his solid cock in his hand. This old man had a monster by the throat; it had to be ten inches long and thick. I turned around and grabbed for the arms of the chair putting my ravenous pussy up in the air. I felt the huge inflamed head sliding up and down, getting wet, searching for a place to land. Ted thrust deep inside me and didn't waste one second fucking me madly. I loved it; I bucked and rode that horse hard. He had hold of my hips and he slammed in and out of me like a jack hammer. I felt his body change the pounding rhythm and when he buried deep down in me I felt the first shots of cum spreading inside me. He pulled back and drove deep again, more cum, over and over until he had blasted the last explosion and fell over me, lying on my back gasping for breath.

"Is that all you've got old man?"

"You have a weapon in that pussy. You're think you're gonna kill this old bastard, not a chance."

Ted pulled out and backed away from me. I turned around in the chair and looked at his wet, now flaccid cock. We caught each other's eyes and when he saw me smile I think it shook him just a little.

"We're not done here are we Leo, you want a ride in that pussy don't you little brother."

Ted smiled devilishly and walked back to the couch. I think he may have thought I would balk or refuse to play along; I was more than willing and this old man knew he'd certainly met his match.

"Is that right Leo, is it your turn? Well give me a few minutes to rest and freshen up."

"I told you Leo, this one is a hellcat, she can take all we give her and then some."

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I was still feeling the aftermath of what had just happened. That old man was strong and he was big. I turned on the shower, stepped inside and washed him out of me. It was time for round two. When I stepped into the living room Ted was waiting for me.

"Well, welcome back. Leo here needs a little coaxing, he likes a good cock sucking before he fucks, isn't that right brother?"

To my surprise they were both naked. Their old bodies were wrinkled and worn. Years of hard work had left its mark. Leo was sitting on the couch and had his cock in his hand. He was semi erect and stroking slowly. These old boys were blessed; Leo was almost as big as his brother. I didn't need an invitation.

"You like a warm mouth on your cock is that right Leo, well let me see what I can do."