Lessons for Two Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got down on my knees and wasted no time. I lifted his not quite hard cock in my hand and began to lick it, top to bottom. My eyes shot a stare at Ted and he was visibly aroused. I took the big red head between my lips and began sucking it, in and out of my wet warm mouth, very slowly.

"That's it, I like that, suck me, make me hard so I can fuck that pussy."

When Leo was hard, I got up off my knees and pushed him back against the sofa.

"You love my big titties don't you Leo, you like sucking on these hard nipples, how about I slip your old cock in my pussy and fuck you nice and slow while you play with my titties, I think you'll like that Leo, don't you think he'll like that Ted?"

I didn't wait for an answer. I spread my legs over his lap and eased down onto his cock. He took no time as he grabbed my tits and started sucking them like an insatiable baby. I moved up and down, letting my pussy glide over his cock. The feeling was incredibly satisfying; he bit my nipples, sucked, and licked until he couldn't hold out any longer.

"Oh my goodness, yeah, Ohhh I like this, yeah, ride this old cock, you have a tight pussy, hold on here it comes, Ohhh I'm gonna shoot, now, shooting now."

I tightened my grip on the back of the sofa and starting fucking this old man, steady and hard, I felt his cock jump just about the time he let go. My clit was so hard every time I moved it rubbed against the length of his shaft; it didn't take long until I felt the first flash of my own orgasm.

We were both moaning and yelling, Ted was jerking that old cock of his up and down, and when he shot a stream of hot cum in the air I smiled at him and licked my lips.

When we were both spent I got off Leo, I needed a rest, and needed to clean myself up.

"I'll be a little while, I'm going to take a bath, and my body needs a rest."

As I walked out of the room I heard Ted talking.

"This is one woman who can take all we have and more, I don't believe she realizes that she's met her match. We may be dirty old men, but she doesn't know I'm not finished yet."

I smiled.