Lessons from Days Gone By Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been dying to do that, haven't you?"

"Have I ever," I replied enthusiastically.

"You've certainly stared at it enough."

"I have it memorized," I laughed.

"You're a crazy young man." She said.

"You're the only thing I'm crazy about." I smiled.

She shook her head. "Come on, Mr. Charm. Let's go somewhere comfortable." She led me to another living area that I hadn't previously seen. I still had not seen upstairs yet. The room looked very comfortable and inviting. She led me to a large oversized couch, and gently pushed me back on it. She then knelt next to me and we resumed kissing. I tried to remember her words about being patient, but kissing her was driving me crazy. My hands roamed over her body as she leaned over me. I enjoyed the feeling of rubbing the backs of her thighs, my hands moving over her silky black nylons. I gradually worked my way up until I was at the hem of her dress. Not sensing any resistance on her part, my hands continued upwards. The silky material on her legs suddenly changed textures. It felt like lace. What was she wearing I wondered?

"Are you enjoying yourself," Laura asked me between kisses. Her voice was sultry and sexy.

"Yes, I am. What do you have on under here," I asked.

"Patience, remember?"

I nodded as she kissed me deeply, once again. I felt the lace end and my fingertips suddenly found bare skin. She was wearing stockings, I realized. I'd never seen a girl, or woman, for that matter, in stockings except maybe in a copy of Playboy in the locker room. I'd always thought they were so sexy. I couldn't believe my luck. I was passionately kissing the sexiest woman I'd ever met, and she was wearing stockings to boot! As my hands continued to roam under her dress, I felt the little straps the held the stockings in place and the lace of her panties. My mind raced with thoughts of what she what was under the dress.

She had my tie loose and I felt her start unbuttoning my shirt. Soon, she had it open almost to my waist. Her soft hands ran across my pecs. She smiled approvingly as she did. Seeing that look on her face made every second of exercise worth it.

"You have a great body," she said.

"Thanks. So, do you," I replied.

"We're going to have a lot of fun together, Michael." She moved over to straddle my legs.

I could only nod.

"There's one thing that I should have mentioned last weekend, but I didn't. Before anything else happens, we need to talk about it." She moved her hands to my shoulders.

"Yeah, what," I asked, wondering what it could possibly be.

"This is just going to be fun, Michael. Nothing more. Do you understand," she asked with a very serious look on her face. I thought I knew and I nodded agreement.

"Okay. I just wanted you know where things stood," she said.

"I understand, Laura."

"Good," she replied. She stood up from the sofa and I watched as she reached for the sash around her waist. She untied it and she seductively opened her dress, revealing herself to me. I sat there in astonishment. She was wearing the sexiest lingerie I could have imagined. As I'd partially figured out, it was predominantly lace. Her bra, panties and garter belt were black and had multi-colored roses stitched on them. The rose pattern was repeated on the lacy tops of her stockings.

"Well," she asked, as she let her dress slip from her shoulders.

"You're fucking gorgeous Laura," I said. It was taking all of my self-control not to stand up and grab her.

She smiled. "Thank you. Come with me," she said, extending her hand. I stood up and she led me to the stair case. We walked up the wide staircase holding hands. I kept looking at her fearing this was all just a dream. She led me to her bedroom where she laid seductively on the bed.

"Michael, are you ready to learn how to make me happy," she asked.

"Yes. I am," I said.

She propped herself up on pillows and beckoned me to her. I walked slowly to the bed, taking time to discard my unbuttoned shirt and shoes. I joined her on the bed and we kissed. My hands roamed over her smooth skin as if they had a mind of their own. With her nearly naked, I had an even greater appreciation for her body. Her skin was so smooth and soft. Her curves tight and supple. My hands roamed across her abdomen to her breasts. I tentatively ran my hands over them. I knew that things had gone pretty far, but I was still uncertain if there were boundaries we weren't going to cross yet. I heard her moan, so I assumed I was in the clear.

Her breasts were so warm and soft. She was a C cup as I'd later learn. I'd never touched a girl like that, so it was an immense thrill all on its own, not to mention who I was touching.

"Michael, take off my bra. It clasps in the front," she said.

I looked at the bra closely and saw what she meant. I fumbled around briefly before I got it opened. I peeled back the right side revealing a beautiful sight. I just had to touch her. As I slowly massaged her, I felt her hard nipple grazing along my palm. I looked up at her and smiled. Remembering the foot massage, I didn't want the other one getting jealous. I peeled back the other side of her bra and repeated my slow, tender massage.

"Kiss them," she said. When I leaned down to her chest she took my head in her hands. I lightly kissed her breasts all over. I loved having my lips on her, smelling her perfume, smelling her, becoming acquainted with her. I knew her nipples were sensitive so I started lightly licking them. She moaned in approval. "Suck them."

I took one in my mouth and began lightly sucking.

"That's it. Just gentle at first, later you can be more firm," she purred. I was the most excited I'd ever been. I felt like my skin was on fire as I alternated back and forth between her hard nipples.

"Touch me, Michael," she moaned. I knew immediately what she meant. I ran my hand down her abs to the top of her garter belt and then across her lacy panties. I instinctively cupped her sex in my hands. I'd heard a few of the guys talk in the locker room, but I was pretty clueless as what to do. I looked up from her breasts to see her smiling. She'd noticed the worried look on my face.

"My sweet Michael. It's okay. I'll teach you," she said. "Put your hand inside my panties."

I quickly complied. I realized she was smooth and bare. I looked back up at her.

"I have it waxed," she answered the question that was obvious on my face. "Now, just rub me. Gently at first. Get familiar with everything down there."

I did as she instructed. It was interesting feeling around, and I couldn't wait to see what I was rubbing. There was wetness everywhere it seemed. It felt slick to the touch. I realized as my hand moved around the wetness was spread, allowing my hand and fingers to glide over her more smoothly. I encountered her slit and slid a finger inside of her. It felt so warm and wet. I looked back at her and she just nodded. She was biting her lip as she looked at me. I moved my finger around inside her. I was looking for her clitoris, as I knew that was the magical spot. I grazed a hard, little nub in the wetness and she shook slightly.

"That's the most important spot. Always be gentle with that at first. As a woman gets more excited, you can generally stimulate it more, but be gentle at first. Just run your finger around it. Tease me," she said. I did as she instructed, and I was rewarded with a low groan from her.

"That's it, sweet baby. Just like that," she purred. She pulled my head back to her breasts and I resumed teasing and sucking her hard nipples.

"Mmmm, taste me, Michael," she said. "Lick your fingers."

I pulled my hand from her panties and brought my fingers to my mouth. They glistened with her juices. I smelled them and immediately loved her scent. I took my index finger in my mouth. It was like nothing else in the world. She watched me, smiling.

"Do you like it," she asked.

"Yes, I want more of it," I said.

"Good, I'm ready for your mouth on me." She reached down and pulled her panties down. She also kicked off her pumps. I repositioned myself so that I was between her legs. I rubbed my hands up and down her thighs as I looked at her womanhood. It was beautiful. Her outer labia were tight and puffy from her arousal. Her lips glistened with her excitement.

I lowered my face to her wet slit smelling her. I had no idea what I was doing so like everything else that night, I started slow. I planted slow gentle kisses all round. On her inner thighs, on her labia, on her mons. She took my head in her hand, her fingers gliding through my hair. I began licking her labia, picking up her sweet taste, before working my way into her slit. Her excitement flowed from her like honey and I lapped it up. I used my hands to spread her lips so I could see more of her. It was a wonderful sight. I glanced up at her and she was watching me.

"Are you having fun down there," she asked with a giggle.

"Yes, I am," I smiled.

"Good, you'll have plenty of time for your research. I want you to make me cum," Laura purred.

"How," I asked.

"Just do what comes naturally, and I'll help you." Her grip on my head increased and I felt her direct me. "Just lick me like you're licking an ice cream cone. Mmmm, yeah, that's it. Don't go for the clit all at once, slowly. Mmmm. It's been so long since I've felt this," she purred.

I was in sensory overload. The sounds, the smell, the taste, were just overpowering.

"Mmmm, that's it baby. Finger me too," Laura directed. I used my index and middle fingers to probe as I continued to lick her. I loved the way she felt on the inside, so warm and wet. I imagined how it would feel to my cock. I was anxious thinking about my first time. I hoped I wouldn't be a complete disappointment to her.

"Oh, that feels so good Michael," she cooed. "I love when a man devours me. You're going to get lots of practice doing this for me. Every woman you meet will be grateful."

Damn, I thought to myself, talk about an education. I was eager to learn, particularly with respects to what the gorgeous brunette in front of me enjoyed. I licked her continuously, making love to her sweet sex with my mouth. Her hands held my head and her fingers ran through my hair. I loved hearing her passionate moans and words of encouragement. I yearned to make her happy. Her motions intensified and I felt her hips move more. She began grinding against my face. Her hands sought to control my head as her wet sex moved up and my tongue.

"Mmmm, you're not really going to have to work for it. I'm ready, baby. Yeah, don't stop. Don't stop. Eat my pussy, Michael. Oh, yes," she moaned. "Oh, Michael. Oh, I'm cumming. I'm cumming for you!!"

Her grip on my head intensified and I felt her body go rigid. She panted and finally rested limply on the bed. My head swam with excitement and confidence after she'd cum. That made me feel great. I couldn't wait to hear her moaning my name again. I looked up at her as she rested. She was lightly running her fingers through my hair.

"Come up here and kiss me," she directed. We kissed and I ran my hands over her luscious body.

"What did you think of that," she asked.

"That was great. I loved doing that for you," I said.

"Good, because you are going to be doing that a lot. I love when a man makes me the center of attention. I've not known that often in my life," she said.

"Really," I asked.

"No, not often," she said. "I don't want to get into specifics, but that's something I've missed out on in life."

"Your husband didn't do that for you," I asked.

"Rarely, he was an adequate lover, but nothing special. I'm going to teach you to be different," she smiled. "Would you like that?"

"Yes, I'd love that. I want to learn everything with you, Laura," I said.

"That's good, baby," she replied. "I think you'll be a good student." We kissed again and I felt her rubbing my cock through my slacks. I was about to burst from my excitement.

"My, you're in terrible shape here. I should take care of this for you. Lay back," she said as she continued to rub me. I felt her undo my belt and then my slacks.

"You always go without underwear," she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"That's good to know." She reached in my pants and I felt her grab my cock. She looked at me and smiled. "You're really big!" She pulled it out and stroked it lightly.

"Oh, my Michael. It's beautiful. So, big and thick," she cooed.

"You think so?"

"Yes. I know so. I haven't seen too many, but this is the biggest," she smiled.

I could only smile, as that made me happy beyond belief. I was dying to make love to her, but she had other plans.

"I'm going to give you a blow job. We'll make love next time," she said.

My face showed my disappointment.

"Sweetie. It's late. I have a full morning tomorrow and I know you have your work. I want your first time to be really special. Remember what I said about patience," she asked.

"Yes, I remember," I said reluctantly.

"I don't think I'll have any complaints in a few minutes," she said. "Mmmm. I'm going to enjoy this."

I watched as she lowered her beautiful face to my cock. Her mouth opened and I gasped as she took about half of my cock in her warm mouth. The feeling was exquisite as her mouth began moving up and down my shaft.

"Oh, Laura," I moaned.

"Mmmmm," she responded. I stared in disbelief as this gorgeous older woman's red lips moved up and down my shaft in a steady rhythm. Each downstroke taking more and more in her throat. I heard her cough just an inch or so from the bottom. Her eyes were watering as she raised back up.

"You're too thick and I'm out of practice," she said quickly before she resumed. I didn't know what it would be like when she was in game shape, but I knew she was about to make me explode. I'd been her mouth less than a minute.

"Mmmm," she moaned. I could only agree. I rubbed her silky, brown hair as she continued to suck and pleasure me. I could feel it coming and fast. I decided to warn her.

"Laura, I'm going to cum. It feels so good. Oh, Laura," I groaned.

Her only response was to increase her pace, sucking the life out of me that much quicker.

"Oh, Laura," I grunted as I felt the first spurt leave my cock. She never missed a beat and kept moving her mouth up and down my shaft. I emptied my balls in her mouth and fell back against her bed. I held her head as she sucked me until I was limp. I finally felt her mouth let go of me and my limp cock flopped against my lower belly. I realized I still had my slacks on. I felt her crawl up my body until she was crouching over me.

"I'll say you needed that, Michael."

"God, I did." I pulled her down on top of me and we kissed. Finally, she broke away.

"Come on, you need to get going. If you keep kissing me like that, we'll be here all night."

"I wouldn't mind," I said.

"I know you wouldn't and neither would I, but neither of us would be worth much in the morning."

"Okay, you can kick me out," I said.

"You'll be back I promise. You have real potential," she said. She gave my cock a quick squeeze.

"Good. So, do you," I laughed.

"Is that so," she asked smiling.

"Yes, you might work out for some fun this summer."

"I hope so. And remember what I said, earlier," she said.

"Yes, it's just fun," I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay. Now get dressed. I need to run back downstairs."

She got up and walked out of the room. I stood on wobbly legs and got my slacks buttoned. I was just buttoning my shirt when she walked back in, with her dress over one arm. Her right hand was holding something.

"Here. Take this," she said. I held out my hand and she gave me a key.

"What's this for?"

"You never know," she smiled. "Plus, you can let yourself out tonight and I can go take a shower before bed."

"Okay," I smiled.

"Come here," she said, her arms outstretched. We hugged and shared a few more moments of passionate kissing. "Tonight, was wonderful."

"Yes, it was Laura. I hope we have many more nights like this."

"We will. Now go," she said. As I turned she gave me a playful swat on the ass.

"Goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight Michael."

I walked downstairs and out the front door, stopping to lock it. When I started my truck, I realized it was almost midnight. I drove home thinking about all that happened. It was like a dream. I looked forward to learning and sharing everything with her. I knew I had to be the luckiest 18-year-old in the world.

I saw Mom's car was parked in the drive. At least she was home, I thought. I found her asleep on the couch, with the TV on. An empty wine glass sat on the coffee table. I tried to wake her, but she wouldn't budge. Finally, I decided to carry her to bed. She was already in comfortable clothes, so after I turned down her bed, I carried her to her room. She stirred as I carried her and she mumbled my Dad's name. I just looked at her and shook my head. I felt so bad that I hadn't been able to help her more. I laid her in bed and covered her up, placing her glasses on her night stand. I turned off the lamp and headed to my own bed.