Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ooooh. Fuck. Ooooh. Yes. Please. Yes. God, yeees,' he groaned.

'Cum then. Cum now, for me,' she whispered and at the sound of the first 'cum' he exploded, his prostate and cock throbbing, his balls boiling over, his ass and buttocks and thighs contracting uncontrollably, his cock spilling his seed into the silk satin of the lingerie as waves of pleasure crashed through his body, taking him higher and further and deeper into the sensual oblivion that he had ever been before.

Presently, her hands moved away and he could feel her getting up between his - her? - knees and stepping back. Despite the post-orgasmic dip he still retained a degree of that exhilarating feeling from earlier on, the memory of her touch and her words searingly hot on his skin and in his mind.

'Don't move and leave the blindfold on. I am going now for a while, but I am sure you will enjoy being played with by some friends of mine, the depraved fuck-toy that you are,' she said, bringing shiver of fear mixed with longing to his exposed body.

He didn't move. The damp patch on his underwear was going cold. The door lock clicked, the door shut briefly. He could hear the murmur of voices, laughter and conversation. The door opened again. Somebody - possibly more than one person - walked in, the door shut, the lock clicked.

His body was tensely taut. He knew he could move any time he wanted. He knew he could take the blindfold off. He was not tied or cuffed or bound in any way. And yet, he also knew that he would stay still, exactly as she told him to. There was no question about it. Maybe hypnotized people were like that, but he didn't feel hypnotized, unless that floaty feeling of being suspended in warm amber was actually a trance.

He waited.

It wasn't long.

***

Somebody approached him, a couple of long steps, pulled the blindfold off his face. He squirmed in the chair, wanting to adjust his exposed position, but the memory of the command he received stopped him, even though she wasn't in the room any more

The light, although dimmed, hurt his eyes and he squinted at the figure in front of him.

It was a man, slim, tall and muscular, wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt. He was of that indeterminate age which can be anything from mid-thirties to early fifties. He had sharp features, handsome but just a little to sharp to be genuinely film-star gorgeous, dark hair, cut in a youthful spiky crop and the most incredibly violet eyes Neil had ever seen in a man or a woman.

The man stood in front of him, gazing dispassionately at his exposed body, his eyes pausing briefly at Neil's wide-spread thighs and the silk panties stained with cum. A slight smile, a smirk really more than anything else, appeared on his lips.

Standing a few feet behind the man was another person, Neil wasn't at first sure whether it was a man or a girl, but when his eyes adjusted to the brightness he realized it was a young guy, tall and slim, with a long mane of pale blond hair and a face that could be only described as stunningly beautiful, with full, dark lips and huge, green eyes shaded with long lashes. His facial features were just about male enough to enable people to identify his gender, but had he worn any make-up or feminine clothes, he could have easily passed for a girl, and a supremely attractive one at that. As it was, he was wearing skinny, low-rise jeans and a short leather jacket on bare skin, showing a toned, slender and smooth expanse of chest.

The older guy reached to his pocket and passed him a sheet of folded paper. It was another of her notes:

"It was lovely, wasn't it, Toy?

Perhaps it's enough of lovely for a while. Time for some harder truths, Toy.

But I am sure you will have fun as long as you behave,

If it's more than you can handle, just walk out. It's that simple.

Do treat Ewan as a direct line to me.

Be more careful, he sometimes ramps things up a little.

I will see you, eventually."

Neil suddenly felt exposed, scared and not a little stupid. Here he was, in a decidedly compromised position, in a hotel room arranged by a woman he, in reality, knew nothing about, in a city he didn't know, in a company of two men that he had never met or communicated with before.

As if to confirm his fears, the dark-haired guy - Neil assumed it must be Ewan - pointed towards the ceiling. For the first time since he arrived in the room, Neil noticed that there was an eye of a camera, either recording or transmitting the image, blinking slowly there.

'So here we are. Madame's toy, I presume,' Ewan said. He had a sharp Brit accent, hard to identify, almost an RP but with a Scottish tone to it. Perhaps it was a hint of Glasgow, but perhaps it was just a suggestion inherent in the name.

'Oh, for god's sake, put your bloody legs together, ya daft cunt' he continued impatiently the Scottishness exaggerated now. 'You don't have to stay frozen for the rest of your pathetic life.'

Neil obeyed with not inconsiderable relief, crossing his legs and crossing his arms on his chest too.

Ewan kept looking at him scanning his face and his body, contemplatively, carefully and with what appeared to be a dispassionate distaste.

'You'd like to think yourself - pretty,' he said, the accent getting more cut-glass and the final "pretty" coming out with a noticeable sneer. It felt like a slap.

Ewan reached towards him again, pulling the wig off in a sharp movement, then getting hold of Neil's chin in his hand, turning it left and right as if to get a better look at a child, an object or an animal.

'But you might not be quite... up to standard, sweetie pie,' he continued, the sneer still there.

'Doesn't matter though. You don't need to be fucking pretty to get some cock in that whore mouth of yours. Most blokes will fuck whatever moves, and some things that don't, in the right circumstances. You should know that, anyway, no?'

Neil flinched, again. It didn't seem right. Suddenly, he didn't want this to be happening. He didn't like the veiled references to what he considered his real-real-life. And yet, he couldn't bring himself to get up and leave, his body tense from a combination of fear, embarrassment, discomfort and an underlying, surprising, shocking and shameful low-level arousal.

Ewan let go of Neil's chin, stepped away, pulled another chair towards the window, place himself in it, open its and proceeded to light a substantial joint.

The young, long-haired guy was still standing by the door, leaning back in a studied pose, hands flat on the wall, one foot resting against it too. He had a moody, brooding look of a spoiled child, tinted with a streak of what could be described as depravity for those moralistically inclined and a charisma that only the very beautiful could successfully pull off.

'So, you think you are evolution's gift to womankind, don't you? As long as THEY are pretty, of course?'

'What would they think, seeing you now, creaming girl's panties at the thought of getting to suck cock? Would you be up to standard?'

Ewan repeated the same phrase, heavily stressing it, spitting it out with a vicious smirk. It sounded familiar to Neil, as something he might have said himself at some point. He realized he had done, but he felt his words were being twisted, out of context. He tried to explain.

'No... it wasn't like that... please, I didn't really mean it in that way...'

'Shut the fuck up,' snapped Ewan.

Neil had not expected any of this and yet all the words he was hearing rang true. The sheer presence of this confident man, combined with the stunningly beautiful apparition by the door, made him shiver in a combination of repulsion and excitement.

'Ivo there,' Ewan gestured towards the long-haired boy, 'used to suck cock for living, before the modeling scouts found him. He probably made more that way anyway, though it can get a little dodgy. But he still likes to slum it on occasion so when an dear old friend told him there was a little cock-whore that needed a lesson taught, he jumped at the idea,' he continued.

Neil looked quickly at Ivo. The ''modeling'' part explained the brooding pose, the "suck cock for living" the older-than-his-years, cynical look. Evidently in response to Ewan's statement, he laughed, a strange, high pitched sound.

'Do you fancy Ivo, bitch?' asked Ewan.

Neil looked again at the subject of the query. He had fantasized countless times about having sex with men, but never even made out with another guy before - never spoke of that desire to anybody but her, and not even her face to face - and oddly, he couldn't easily think of any particular man he fancied. Asked so casually, he balked

'Ah, of course you do. Everybody does. He, well, he IS pretty, isn't he? Women can't wait to drop their knickers and men get raging hard-ons thinking of his sweet ass, not caring if he's a boy or a girl,' Ewan said.

Neil trembled and looked at Ivo again. He flicked his hair back and was now looking directly at Neil from under the long lashes, his mouth half ajar, the tip of his tongue visible between the full, red lips. The bare chest was hairless and the drape of the jacket gave an illusion of a possibility of a breast where in fact was none.

Neil felt his cock stir at the mere thought of touching, kissing, caressing, fucking and being fucked by that beautiful creature.

Ewan waved a hand casually towards Ivo, beckoning him towards himself. The boy walked across the room, there was only space for a few strides, but even in those the exaggerated sway of the hips was noticeable.

'Show him,' he directed and on that command, Ivo slipped his jacket off, exposing a completely hairless, toned but very slender upper body.

Presently, he dropped on his knees in front of Ewan's chair and reached towards the belt of his jeans.

Neil gasped and adjusted in his chair, making sure he got a good view. As if aware of that need, Ivo moved slightly sideways, so Neil could see Ewan's cock, almost completely erect, that Ivo was extracting from the black jeans.

Ivo leaned down and started licking it from the base up, a long,pink, prehensile tongue with a pointed tip extending from those red, full, pouting lips.

Ewan groaned under the caress and when his cock-head disappeared inside Ivo's mouth, placed his hands on the young man's head, his fingers tangling in the long, golden hair.

Neil squirmed, his own cock filling up, a shiver of desire passing through his whole body. He wasn't sure where he wanted to be more. It would be heaven to have his own cock licked and sucked by this beautiful, girl-like youth, who clearly knew very well what he was doing and appeared to enjoy it too, little gasps and moans of pleasure escaping his slurping mouth. But he was also admitting to a deeper-buried desire that was now clearly surfacing, a desire to wrap his own pretty lips - he couldn't help but think of them like that, despite Ewan's taunts - around it, to feel it in his mouth, to lick and suck, to be a source of pleasure.

As is aware of his thoughts and feelings, Ewan looked at Neil, his gaze stopping on his growing erection, and beckoned to him with a lift of his chin.

'C'mon, cock-slut, what are you waiting for?' he called out.

Neil slid out of his chair and kneeled by Ewan's, on the opposite side from Ivo. He wasn't quite sure what to do, especially as the blond guy was sucking greedily, the whole of Ewan's cock disappearing in his mouth. Presently though he let go and Neil was now staring down at a hard cock. It was a large, longish one, and uncut, like, he had to remind himself, most Europeans had, with a purple-red head and a veined shaft. He got hold of it tentatively with his hand - it felt warm and throbbing in it - and lowered his head towards its tip.

His lips touched it and for a moment it felt both strange and familiar, less like a shockingly new experience and more like something he fantasized about so many times that it verged on non-novelty, especially the shape, known from dildos and vibrators. He opened his mouth and sucked the cock-head a little, running it inside his moist lips. It didn't taste of much - Ivo's fellatio must have got rid of any residue of a body smell or taste - but it felt wonderful. The skin was taut and yet not entirely smooth but a little velvety. The touch of that on the inside surface of his lips and on his tongue was exhilarating, almost unbearably exciting.

He licked around the wider part of the glans, his tongue running in the grove between the helmet and the shaft. He could detect a faint hint of male taste there, even more arousing, and he lapped with more energy. Ewan's hips bucked a little and Neil could feel hands in his hair, pushing his head down, directing it lower.

He loved it: he remembered doing it himself when women went down on him and being on the receiving end of it was incredibly hot.

He took Ewan's cock deep into his mouth now, almost gagging on it as it slid towards his throat. This wasn't as sensually pleasurable, but his own dick responded with searing spasms to the sensation of having his mouth full of - of being filled by - a living, throbbing cock which now started to leak pre-cum Neil could taste on his tongue, his first ever actual taste of another man's cum, unless you counted that one pair of sexed-out panties she had sent him months ago, where juices of her own pleasure had mixed with others.

He raised his eyes up, his mouth full of cock, his lips stretched around it, to meet Ivo's gaze. The beautiful youth was smiling at him, the tip of the tongue extending out for a quick lick of his pliant mouth. He reached to Ewan's cock with his left hand, his fingers locking with Neil's fingers around the pulsating hardness.

At the same time Ivo grabbed Neil's other hand and guided it down his smooth chest and below the belt of his low-slung jeans. Her was rock-hard, a surprisingly large erection stretching the tight fabric.

Neil let Ewan's cock slide out of his mouth, then, not letting go of the eye contact with Ivo, licked up along the shaft, from the base where the short-trimmed hair brushed against his face all the way to the quivering tip. It felt unbelievably dirty, and achingly, agonizingly hot to be doing this; going down on a guy - and touching a hard cock of another at the same time - one so beautiful that his sex seemed almost immaterial, and yet it was clearly there, hard and hot against his own trembling hand. Neil's own cock was now fully erect, straining once more against the silk of the panties he was wearing.

Ivo smiled and leaned down towards Ewan's erection and Neil's face. He licked up all the way from the base just as Neil licked up on his side and their tongues, and lips, met briefly at the top.

Neil could feel Ivo's tongue extending towards his and, despite all that he had been doing, this made him flinch a little. He never thought of kissing a guy, doing it for real still seemed like crossing another taboo line, in some hard to explain way a more significant one that even fellating a guy was.

But in the state induced by the intense feeling of slutty horniness he didn't care any more - he imagined her watching them now, somewhere behind the wall, eyes on a laptop screen transmitting the video from the camera - and instead of pulling away, he opened his mouth to welcome Ivo's tongue, and in an instant they were kissing over the throbbing erection, the tongues, lips, the saliva and pre-cum mixing in a breathless embrace.

Ivo broke the kiss as Ewan started to somewhat impatiently slide his cock back in between their lips, and pushed Neil's head back down onto it.

'Learning fast,' he laughed in that girly voice, the first thing Neil heard him actually say as he sucked the throbbing flesh deep into his mouth.

Both of Ivo's hands were on Neil's hips now and as his own mouth was getting busier on Ewan's cock, he was barely aware that the panties he was wearing were being pulled down. As he licked around Ewan's smoothly shaven balls and bit gently on the thick base of his cock, he could feel that his own achingly hard member was mouthed and licked. He groaned and bucked his hips, unsure how long he would manage to last before the lust bubbling in his balls would explode in an orgasm.

Possibly aware of that, Ivo stopped sucking and got up, stepped towards the bed and lied down on it, his knees bent, his zip open and revealing a thick, fully engorged cock which he proceeded to stroke and squeeze slowly.

Neil felt Ewan's dick reacting to the view as much as to his own caresses, getting hotter and bigger, twitching under his tongue and lips and he realized that the other guy was getting near to shooting his load.

He licked and sucked with renewed vigor, deeply aware now of his desire to make this throbbing piece of meat explode in his mouth, to make it cum and cum and cum, to taste it, and lick it and clean every last drop up.

As if able to feel the power of Neil's desire, Ewan groaned and started thrusting, pulling Neil's hair and holding his head in place as he fucked his face. Neil was gagging now, feeling completely overpowered and controlled, used as nothing more than a hole to fill. Ewan moaned and with a last thrust shot streams of thick, salty, astringent cum in his mouth.

Neil swallowed some of it and let the rest dribble onto his chin and chest, looking up from Ewan's softening cock in a daze. He was so aroused himself that he couldn't think straight; it felt like he couldn't think at all, the whole of his being focused on the immense, burning need, radiating from his own cock, so hard it hurt but manifested in the sudden hunger for more cock, more cum. The arousal made him admit it, made him free to realize what he really wanted.

Ewan lifted himself up higher in his chair and looked down at Neil.

'You have a natural talent...' he said, laughing. He reached to Neil's hair and pulled him up to standing position.

'And you want more, don't you? More cock? You want your face covered in cum, don't you? The voracious little whore that you are?'

Neil nodded, unable to articulate but unable to deny, his head spinning, his whole body on fire, his mind coming apart.

Ewan pushed him towards the bed where Ivo was lying down, now completely naked, his long, lean, hairless, pale body stretched, slowly, almost leisurely wanking his own rampant dick. Neil crawled towards him on all fours and buried his face in the boy's smooth, shaven crotch. His cock felt and tasted slightly different to Ewan's, less musky, less veined, smoother, but if possible even more exciting. Neil licked and mouthed the balls, tentatively moved to the soft spot just behind them, pressing there with his tongue, then licked down towards Ivo's ass.

'Oh, yes, you dirty bitch, lick his ass, just like that,' encouraged Ewan from behind Neil, his voice lower, huskier, as if with renewed lust.

Ivo rolled partially onto his side, his legs wide open, and Neil could now easily access his tight, smooth hole. He was now stroking Ivo's cock and balls while running his tongue around the edge of the ass-hole, then slid it in, not quite believing he was actually doing that and yet aware how much he wanted it.

He licked up to Ivo's balls and then returned up along the whole length of his member, swallowing the whole length of it up, opening his mouth and throat to it, getting face fucked again.

As he leaned down on his knees to lick around Ivo's thick, hot cock-head, Neil felt Ewan's hands on his butt, pulling down the silk panties he was wearing. Strong fingers pushed his legs apart and at the same time as he was tasting the first dribble of Ivo's pre-cum he felt an electrifying sensation of a tongue running down his spine, all the way from just below the shoulder blades to the small of