Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

his back.

His cock was ragingly hard, and desperate to be touched, stroked, milked, but as his own hands and mouth were occupied with Ivo's hot flesh, Neil could do nothing but moan and rock his hips in a desperate plea for release.

He suddenly felt a tongue rimming his ass, hot breath on his balls, then a flexible tip sliding in, his ass was being tongue-fucked as he sucked Ivo's cock and the combination of the two sensations was almost to much to bear, he felt he was so close to exploding that it bordered on the unreal that he was still so agonizingly hard.

The tongue slid out and was replaced by fingers, quick, skillful fingers not unlike her gloved fingers before.

'You want cock, fucktoy? Do you want my cock in your pretty ass, cum-boy?' Ewan groaned behind him.

There was nothing Neil wanted more at that moment, transformed into the dirty, cum-eating slut loving every minute of what was happening, every minute of what she had made him do - no, not made him do - what she allowed him to do, understanding his buried desires better than he had understood them himself.

He hoped she was watching and listening now when he moaned 'Yes, yes, please please please fuck me, please...'

A push against his ass-hole followed, and despite it having been opened and relaxed by the tongue and fingers, it was still painful at first, a searing agony when Ewan's cock was shoved inside. Ewan seemed to understand this and remained still while Neil's ass adjusted to the pressure. The pain was replaced by a fantastically pleasurable sensation of being completely filled, and he rocked his hips to intensify it.

While doing that, he lost his concentration on Ivo's dick, which slipped out of his mouth, inviting an irritated squeal from the young guy. Neil flinched when his face got slapped with Ivo's hard cock, as if to remind him that giving pleasure was more important that basking in it. He took Ivo into his mouth again, while Ewan started to slowly fuck his ass, now increasingly tingling with pleasure especially when the cock hit the hard, boilingly hot point of his prostate.

Ivo was close to climax now and when Neil moved his fingers past his full, high balls and pressed inside his ass-hole, he bucked his hips, his cock shivered and he came, pulling out just at the moment of explosion, covering Neil's face and lips with a splattering of sticky spunk. He licked like a whore he was, leaning down to clean up the softening cock as well, while Ewan fucked his ass, now faster and deeper.

He could focus on those sensations more now, his ass high up, his hips held up by Ewan's hands, pulled towards his groin as he thrust in, his head low down on the bed resting on his crossed arms.

He was desperate to touch his cock for a release of his pent up desire, but he could also feel something building up deeper inside his body, and that sensation was so exquisite that he managed to stop himself from jerking off there and then.

He felt stretched to the limits of pain, violated and yet complete, the cock hammering his ass with increasing urgency. He imagined that the pleasure he felt was a pleasure a woman might feel, with a hot pussy, dripping wet and begging to be filled.

He licked his lips, the skin tightening with the astringent effect of the cum that had dripped out of his mouth, tasting the flavor of two cocks that had exploded there.

It was only in the back of his consciousness he dimly realized that the door of the room opened again and somebody walked in.

He heard a woman's laugh, then the words that sent him to the very edge of explosion seconds after he felt Ewan's ejaculation filling his insides with warm, thick wetness.

'God, look at that little cock-whore, sooo in his element! Cum now, dirty bitch, I know you are desperate to,' she cried, the last phrase accompanied by a powerful slap on his ass, and then his orgasm took hold, starting deep inside him, shaking his body and reverberating throughout, waves of pleasure coursing through him, crashing, then exploding in a flood of cum shooting out onto his belly and thighs, almost an afterthought to the initial shock of ecstasy emanating from inside him.

Before he had time to recover or react, he felt hands reaching out around his head, the blindfold coming on again, a weight of a body on the bed, others manhandling him, pulling up; his face pushed into a damp, sticky, hot flesh. In an instant he realized it was her, dripping with the familiar scent of her desire mixed with yet more male cum.

Despite his recent orgasm, he lapped eagerly, almost deliriously, his mouth full, at last, of her immediate taste, the feeling of her living, pulsating cunt like a ripe fruit for him to eat, the juices covering his face and almost suffocating him as hands - he wasn't even sure of they were hers - pushed his face deeper into her sex.

He could feel her clit, erect and throbbing under his tongue, her thighs clamping his head in a powerful hold, her hands - must have been her hands now - in his hair, the sticky wetness flowing freely down his chin as he licked up the stem of her clit, and for a moment it felt as if he was servicing yet another cock and there was nothing he wanted more than to feel her inside him, to be fucked by her.

His ass was high in the air as he kneeled between her thighs and presently he felt more hands on his butt, a tongue and fingers again in his asshole, then another push, an agony of pain replaced by the pleasure of being filled, he didn't know if it was Ivo, Ewan or yet somebody else, but astonishingly, unbelievably, his cock grew hard again, as if to welcome the mouth that enveloped it, the hands that started milking it together with an eager tongue and lips, the hardness pistoning inside his ass, the cum filling him and spilling over him.

She ground her hot, silky pussy and ass against his face and moaned and panted louder, cried out and then screamed as her pleasure exploded. Then pushed him away, the bare foot against his chest, immediate, shocking, followed by the cock that had just exploded in his ass pulled out, the other hands and mouth moving off his, the bodies moving away.

He was suddenly on the bed by himself. Nobody was touching him. Nobody was fucking him. His face was covered in a quickly drying layer of jism and cunt juice, and more cum was dripping down his legs out of his ass. His cock was still painfully hard, unfinished, abandoned. He wanted to come. He wanted them all back, on him and inside him, taking him and using him but he felt unable to ask, or plead. He wanted the blindfold off his face, but he knew he wasn't allowed to take it off. He rolled onto his back, his hand moved towards his erection, seeking the release. Before he gripped himself, he heard a couple of steps and felt a sting of a slap on his cheek.

'Keep your hands away, little whore,' she snapped.

'Please... I need it so bad...' he whimpered.

Another slap, even harder. His cock twitched, the humiliation of being denied in this way making him even more desperate.

'It's not about what you need,' she said.

Then he realized that she meant it. She wasn't playing a game. She wasn't a character in his fantasy. She was there, for real, just now saying casual, cheerful thank-yous and good-byes to the two guys, and she wasn't going to let him do what he needed and wanted so badly now.

He moved his hands away, laid there, suddenly flat and almost powerless to move. His cock remained hard, desperate, as the waves of shame washed over him. The remaining part of his old self was cowering in a corner of his mind, unable to comprehend how any of this was possible. How he could be still so aroused and yet so aware of the reality of being so used. Really used.

He felt his shoulders shake and his throat go tight, a mixture of furious anger and absolute powerlessness filling him. He didn't understand why he wasn't getting up. He didn't understand why he wasn't taking the blindfold off. He didn't understand why he kept his hand off his painfully erect cock. He hated it and yet he wanted it to continue, wanted to see how much further she would push him.

He heard the door close, then her steps approaching the bed again, this time louder on the floor. She must have put her shoes on.

Her hand on the hot sting left by her slap. A laugh, loud and reverberating in the room.

'Just look at you. Just fucking look at you, Toy. Don't you now wish you had had balls to get yourself cock to suck yourself? But you are not even a man enough for that, are you? I guess I'll leave you here to jerk off now. Enjoy, Toy.'

She moved away, the door banging shut behind her. Neil curled up on the bed, his right hand creeping down to his still shamefully, agonizingly hard cock.

It didn't take long.

-end