Lester's City - Just a Business Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TGStone
TGStone
14 Followers

'Are you coming in or what?!' he shouted from the kitchen, far inside. She could hear glasses clinking.

'Er, it's big', she eventually called back. The barman noises ceased, and she heard him walking back to her.

'It's what?'

'It's, y'know....a really big place.'

'I knocked two apartments into one. Come inside woman. You look like something out of Alice in Wonderland.'

She stepped in, while he shut and locked the door. She gazed around, taking in the high ceilings, expansive stone staircase up to the second floor, the ornate lighting clusters hanging down, the many rooms and corridors leading away from the enormous lounge.

Lester was back in the kitchen. He half shouted to her, 'Look, I know I said we'd had enough, but will you join me in a brandy?'

She walked towards his voice. As she reached him in the softly lit kitchen he held out a large rounded glass, filled with glowing amber liquid. 'It's Armagnac, but this time of night it just tastes like brandy, right?'

'Um, I wouldn't know Lester. I haven't drunk a lot of brandy.' She took the glass, focusing on him.

Grinning he said, 'Well, just fucking taste it then.'

She was 3 worlds away from how she thought tonight would have gone. She rolled the liquor around inside the delicate container. As she brought it to her lips the strong aroma filled her nose. She sipped; a second later she raised her eyebrows. Then she smiled. 'Wow, that is smooth.'

'Yep, works a treat on a frosty morning. Come, let's sit.'

He led the way up the steps on into the sitting area. He gestured to a big, soft looking leather couch. She sat down demurely, cradling her drink. Lester positioned himself on a padded foot stool in front of her.

He let out a long sigh. 'April, half an hour ago you were a little woozy. Just relax, put your feet up.'

She placed her glass on the low table at the side of the sofa. Reaching down she eased off one shoe, then the other. She checked his face briefly, then lifted herself up into the couch, and reclined back into it's comforts.

She couldn't help but mutter, 'Oh god, that is lovely.' They stared at each other for a moment, then she broke off to reach for her glass. She sipped again, as a thought vaguely tripped across her; 'Ok I was supposed to trash him tonight, but heck he has a nice place.'

Lester took a drink, then held her gaze. 'So, what colour panties are you wearing?'

She was totally still. At last she came back, 'Excuse me?'

'I'm presuming you are wearing panties?'

She could barely snort back, 'Of course I fucking am!'

'Right. So what colour?'

She took a second. 'We came out tonight to discuss an advertising account, and you wanna know what colour my panties are?'

'Yes.'

The stand-off lasted a while. Eventually she brought her glass to her lips, and drank.

'Black. If you must know. By Aubade, about a hundred dollars. We done with that bullshit now?'

'Good. So show me.'

A laugh spilt out. 'You fucking what?'

'Show me them April.'

Their eyes hadn't left each other's for maybe 50 seconds.

'And why the hell would I do that Mr Writer man?'

'Because, I think you'd like to.'

The silence, and the seconds ticked by.

She surveyed the dark brown eyes fixing into her, with a couple of crows feet at the edges. The tousled unstyled hair, and the flecks of grey at his temples. Looking at the face in front of her, she realized he truly didn't care too much about whether his behaviour was acceptable.

'You're humorous Lester.'

'Try me. Really.'

Eventually she chortled to herself. 'Jeez, we're playing truth or dare without any truths. Weird.'

She raised an eyebrow, to tell him that she liked games too. So be it. After placing the glass down again, she swung her legs forward, and stood. Regarding him from above, she snaked a hand behind herself, unhooked the clasp and lowered the zipper. Instantly, the fabric relaxed. She let the skirt fall to the floor, and kicked it away. Her fingers rested above her hips. 'See, black, like I said.' Without thinking, she angled her body slightly to the side. Lester's eyes were focused on her middle.

'You like, Mr Writer?'

He just kept looking. After a pause, he breathed in hard, then exhaled. 'They are beautiful April. But you have to take them off now.'

Even though she was happily playing along, this didn't feel like a game anymore. Hell, she liked being stared at by a lusty male, especially after a few drinks. But this wasn't being dared to wear a micro-bikini at spring break, or flashing for beads in New Orleans. The air they were breathing felt thicker now. A thin film of lace was the only flimsy barrier to it. If she continued to toy with Lester, there may be no way back.

'And what if I do?'

'Then, you will have my full appreciation.' He was looking back up into her eyes, ignoring the sheer triangle below.

She looked down at him, and grinned. Maybe there was a way back; maybe she could trash him via this sleazy route. Get him thinking he'd won; then pick up her stuff, walk out and leave him hanging. It'd be revenge for the stupid pool game.

She hooked a thumb into each strap, and glided her panties down her legs to her feet. Standing back up, she gently kicked them off too.

He wasn't staring at her eyes anymore. 'Happy now?' Lester didn't reply. 'I said, are you happy now?' She just about stopped the smirk from reaching her mouth. At last, a warm little tingle of power swam over her.

Finally he looked up, and muttered, 'Please, sit back down April.'

She primly lowered herself, content with her work. She was about to reach for her clothes and go, when Lester sank forward to his knees between them. He was close to her, and said, 'I want you to lie back again.'

Thinking she'd out-bluffed him, she looked at him for a second, brows knotted. In a low voice he came again, 'Lie back down on the couch.'

His intensity surprised her. Not having another reply ready, she felt exposed now. Looking down onto her bare skin, he asked more gently, 'April, please lie down now.'

Her pulse raced. The room became intense, and to her it shrank down to just them, nothing else. Leave? Sensible, she'd let this go way too far anyway. Stay? Stupid, but more tantalizing by the second. The arguments within her head were raging; but she was entranced by the look on his face, which seared into her private flesh.

Instinct took over; she didn't feel sure, but something inside her made her body do as he said. She reclined, and his face was less than a foot above her naked bush. She could feel his breathing. 'Now, undo your blouse.'

Only four buttons remained fastened after all the dancing. She was adrift now, aware she was on a journey that she would not be navigating. With finger and thumb she swiftly released the straining buttons, while relaxing her thighs.

He brought both hands up to her stomach, and parted the blouse open, exposing her torso. He placed his palms on the ribs under her bra, and with an achingly slow pace traced his hands down the sides of her midriff. His fingers settled on her hips, then moved in to start circling her hip bones with his thumbs. All the while, he gazed intently at her cunt.

One set of his fingers descended down her belly, towards the flush of her pink. His other hand followed suit, tracing the muscles underneath her skin. His fingers joined forces either side of her mons, and lightly pulled her open, separating her lips apart in a tiny gasp from each other. He leant forward, his eyes drinking her in; then he dipped his head and kissed her clit.

She squirmed. She wasn't expecting that, and the jolt of it thrilled her. April knew that she was at his whim now; she was pretty much naked with a fully dressed man between her thighs. Her muscles fluttered, and she felt her juices start to trickle.

He leant back. 'Pick up your glass April.'

She was conditioned to challenge and question anything she was told to do. That had passed though; she reached over and brought the brandy to her body. 'Good. Now pour some onto yourself.'

She looked at him again, seeking some flicker of communication. He only looked down at her middle. 'Pour.'

She angled the glass just below her bra, and tipped it until a thin line of Armagnac fell out onto her skin.

Instantly, it melded with her warm body, spreading and falling downward. The golden liquid snaked over her, down her stomach, out into rivulets. He was watching their every move. The streams rolled to the top of April's manicured pubes. Through the neat hairs the tides met and became one flow again. As the first droplet hovered over, and then finally fell onto her clit hood, Lester pounced. He took her bud full into his mouth, lips caressing the flesh and sharp alcohol. He drank, sucking up every last drop as it flowed down her.

April had to gasp; head thrust back into the couch, her hips pushing into his face.

'Again, pour more. A lot more.'

In thrall of the sensations, and the total abandonment of the moment, she tipped much of the glass onto herself. As it cascaded down her, Lester tried to catch every trace. Licking, sucking, his mouth darting over her to wherever the golden fluid came next. Her juices mingled with the flow, and he tongued down to her ass to gather up the very last streams. Licking back up he caught every droplet that still sat on her, right back to the start of her chest. His eyes were level with hers now, and he flashed a cheeky smile. 'You taste good.'

April simply breathed hard, and waited for what he'd do next. That was -- to snake his tongue back down her belly, raise his hands under her buttocks, and cup them.

He started to lick her with real intent; no more games. He kneaded his fingers into her soft ass flesh. He devoted his tongue to her clit, devouring it fully into his mouth, and sucking it between his lips. A rhythm built up, his strokes up and down her clit firm and steady. All the while he gripped her ass harder, pulling her into his mouth.

She started to tense under his fingers. Her breathing became shallow, whilst her moans turned sharper and shorter.

Lester stopped. He raised his head, pursed his lips, and blew cold air onto her pulsing flesh. Then he knelt away from her, and sat still. He had called a ceasefire.

Slowly her plateau fell away, the moans stopped, and ecstasy slid away into anger. She raised herself onto her elbows and demanded, 'Lester, what the fuck was that? I was gonna cum.'

'I felt it was a little soon.'

'Oh did you! You don't mess with people like that, asshole!' She shifted to get up, but he lifted up and gripped her hips in place on the couch. 'April, trust me.'

He shifted his palms to her midriff, and gently pushed her body back down. She glowered at him, but yielded, snorting shallow breaths.

Once she was prone again, and her body untensed, his mouth came back to her cunt. Lapping gently, teasing her folds, he worshipped her flesh. Flicking repeated circles over her bud, darting his tongue down inside her, and pressing it up hard into her front wall. Always coming back to an ever more dedicated motion on her clit, he built her up to where he had left off before. And she came back even stronger.

Reaching up with his fingers he spread her clit hood back to expose her more, and licked its swollen splendour furiously. He felt the twitches grow in her stomach, her moans grew loud again. He knelt back and unbuttoned his jeans as fast as he could. Freeing his engorged cock, he pushed her thighs up so they rested either side of her chest, and guided himself inside her warm lips. Placing his hands behind her head, he thrust in deep, as April cried out. He fucked hard, raising himself up her body so his thrusts caught her clit on each in-stroke. She bucked into his body, matching his stride. April was no longer in the room, she was lost behind her closed eyes. Her mouth, her muscles, her fingertips; they carried the echoes of the convulsions starting to ring out from her middle.

Lester kept gliding his tip of his cock back and forth inside her as she caught her breath, and the spasms calmed. He stared down to the point where he was still joined with her.

'Woah.....I didn't feel you cum.'

'I haven't cum April.'

She reached a hand out his abdomen, nestled between her legs. 'How do you wanna finish off Lester?'

He looked into her eyes. 'In you. But with a different view.'

'Ok, where do you want me?'

He slid the last of his cock back out of her. 'Stand up.'

Her body was at peace, the couch was very soft. So with a little effort, she stood. He got off the floor and sank back into her spot on the couch.

'We seem to have used your drink. Mine's down there somewhere.'

She turned and spied the glass. She revelled in bending over to pick it up, knowing he'd be staring at every inch of her. She turned saying, 'You want some?'

'You probably need some first. Drink April.'

She smiled -- after all that she was thirsty. She took a draught into her lips, and rolled it over her tongue. The glow lit her up. She was looking down at his hard cock, wet with her juice. Handing him the glass she said, 'So where do you want me?'

Taking the glass, Lester brought it to his lips, and glugged it all down. He lifted his legs up so he was laying down the length of the couch.

'On top, but with your back to me.'

'Ooh, a reverse cowgirl, naughty.'

She walked to the couch, turned her back, and swung one leg over him, kneeling. She brought her other knee up to nestle against his thigh. She bent forward, arching her back. Lester gazed in to the perfect view of her; the spread ass cheeks, the lips, the openness of it.

Looking over her shoulder, she smiled at his engrossed face. 'You ready Lester?' She raised herself and reached down to his cock. Placing her fingers around his shaft, she drew her hand up and down, making sure he was ready. She needn't have worried -- Lester was still rock hard.

She placed the bulb of him against her lips, and used it to open herself out. Then she slipped the hot head inside, and pushed her hips down on him. She was soaked, he slid in like a dream.

April then sat back, filling herself with him. She started to ride him; gently at first, enjoying his cock stretching up inside her, and the feel of his balls against her lips. Using her thighs to bob, she built up a rhythm that appealed to them both. She could hear his breathing grow behind her, and knew he was staring hard at her rear.

He rasped at her, 'Lean forward April, onto your hands.' She lowered herself down until her arms took her weight, between his legs. Arching her back again to keep the good fuck angle going, she knew she was totally exposed to him now. He groaned, and pushed up into her strides.

Lester was enjoying a view that other men would pay thousands for. He was transfixed by her lips gripped around his shaft, and her asshole an inch above. He wet his little finger in his mouth, and reached toward her undulating ass. In time with her motion he placed the finger tip on her crevice, and as she rocked, he eased it slowly inside.

April gasped, but pushed down more on it. The more she fucked him, the more his finger snaked into her ass. Illicit sensations erupted inside her, and she bent her head down to the couch to concentrate. Her body was now a small storm of pleasure again.

With much symphony the pair soon came, Lester pulling her hips down to him. Juices doused each other inside, but didn't calm any heat.

Spent and gasping, time disappeared.

Eventually April shifted back, collapsing next to him. Still breathing hard she said, 'Well this wasn't what I thought was going to happen tonight! You were right, I ain't gonna be in work for 9!' She laughed, then placed a hand on his chest. 'Let's go to bed Lester, so we'll be in a great place to do this again tomorrow.'

He was silent. As the seconds stretched out, April glanced at his face. He was staring up at the ceiling.

'Lester?'

He sat up, and coughed. 'I'll call you a cab April.'

She certainly wasn't expecting those few cold words. 'What? Er, why? It's late, I'll happily.....'

'You have to go. I'll call Bob on the desk downstairs, a cab will be waiting.' He shifted, and stood up, his back to her.

'Lester? What the fuck is this? We just....'

'Yeah, we did. But.....' He turned to her. 'Be honest; we don't like each other April.

'Ok, I never thought we'd be fucking, in fact quite the opposite. But tonight was fun, right?'

He breathed out...and finally said, 'April, how about I put it this way? You're not a very nice person.'

He stared at him, mouth slightly open. 'Excuse me?'

'You're rude, egocentric, and you don't know anything about the world. Firing some poor girl over the phone? Was that some sort of performance for our benefit?'

The moon was illuminating him now.

April's mind was scattered. 'Her? She messed up, this campaign was important!'

'And you didn't even understand the campaign. So how could you work within it, huh?'

She just glared at the floor.

Lester swallowed. 'I had no idea how you got the job April, so I called George this afternoon.'

She flashed her eyes at him. 'George?'

'Yeah, head of the division. He explained a few things, like how you'd got promoted just so they could avoid a big harassment lawsuit. How it was only temporary til their lawyers gathered all the evidence they needed. Then you'll be gone. And he told me my agency would never lose the advertising account, seeing as - using George's words - we help make everyone get rich.'

She was desperate now. 'But!...'

'But nothing April. You want some constructive criticism?' He turned to face her. 'Stop acting like a child. Sorry to guess, but did Daddy call you a princess once too often? Life isn't like that.'

She raised up sharply off the couch and screamed, 'Fuck you asshole!'

April gathered her clothes, and hastily dressed. When finished, she stood staring at Lester, fury in her eyes. She came forward and whispered roughly into his ear, 'I thought you were just another middle-aged idiot yesterday morning....but now I know you're just a fucking dick.'

Lester started to walk towards the windows. 'I'll phone Bob. A cab will be here for you immediately. It's on me. Goodbye April.'

He heard her stomp out, and the door slam hard. The sound echoed around.

Lester picked up his phone and muttered a few words to the concierge downstairs. Then he looked down at the activity on the river below. Slowly, he rested his head against the glass, and closed his eyes.

####

© TG Stone 2013

TGStone
TGStone
14 Followers
12