All Comments on 'Let Fate Guide You'

by OriginalT

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
markellymarkellyover 10 years ago
Interesting..

This is allot of issues you tackle all in a first story.

A damn good read that left me thinking about it long after I finished. If this is a first story, I look forward to reading more of your stuff when you post it.

Thank you for posting this. I liked it a great deal.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Well the husband finally did something right by giving them a divorce. He still was blaming her for how they got there instead of placing it where it belonged. She is much better off without that asshole. She will come to realize it hopefully soon.

OriginalTOriginalTover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

This is only the first chapter to a full story. I did cover a lot of issues because their lives were very hectic at the time. I do have a few other stories that will be coming up so keep your eyes peeled.

I'm glad you guys like it and I hope you find the rest of it just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Might have been nice for you to give us some sort of warning there was an abusive asshole in the story, I started reading because it was in ROMANCE, was NOT expecting the abusive husband.

chucksavedchucksavedover 4 years ago
Self Important Coward

Lu is a waste of a mother-fucking life and he needs some serious killing. I'd like to treat him to a very special time so that when he wakes up in hell he feels relief.

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHope4 months ago

Don’t bother starting. Author never finished. After 10 years, probably won’t😱🤣.

Not a great loss, Andy character is horrible and should probably be killed off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous