Let The Games Begin! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She obeyed eagerly and, as she started her oral teasing by beginning her tongue movement on one ball, and then the other, before starting to rim him, just as she had done earlier with Julie, tasting his anus with relish, she heard him say.

"Julie?"

"Yes?" she replied in anticipation.

"Want a fuck?"

"I thought you'd never ask kind sir," and, before the 'sir' was uttered, she had impaled herself on the long shaft that Shirley held upright, his cock sliding in through the slat in the red Teddy. "That feels so fucking good," Julie panted as she took all nine inches up her pussy in one motion, forcing Shirley's hand to release her hold.

She started to fuck him at once but Paul held onto her hips and forced her to stop temporarily as he looked up at the third, sexily clad, woman in the room.

"Linda?"

"What?" she asked in trepidation, still squirming on her seat from the amazing ass-fucking that she had just enjoyed.

"Why don't you sit on my face, I would love to kiss your ass better!"

"I can handle that," and she obliged by doing as requested and sat down to feel a soothing tongue wriggle its way past her corset defences and, throwing her slimy phone to Tom told him to start the countdown.

"Go for it Paul," he yelled as he pressed the button, "Have a fucking good two minutes!"

Paul didn't reply as his mouth was busy licking and sucking Linda's arse hole.

Shirley munched greedily on his balls as she got fantastic view of his cock, covered in Julie's juices, having a great time as he fucked her. Actually, Julie's upper body was almost static and it was her thighs and ass that were moving nineteen to the dozen. Paul wasn't fucking her, she was fucking him...and how!

This all gave Bert and Tom a vision of lustful joy as they watched Julie's oiled ass pummel up and down on their buddy's prick while, beside the sexy fuckers, another beautifully lubricated butt, enhanced by the pearl, crotch less, knickers that allowed a glimpse of pink pussy lips that had already leaked enough delicious cunt juice to make them almost transparent.

"Christ, would you look at that ass!" Bert whispered to Tom.

"Which one?" Tom replied in similar tones.

"Who gives a fuck?"

"I would, to both of them!" was the dirty response.

Julie sped up her humping of the fuck-pole inside of her, even adding a wiggle from side to side that brought gasps of approval from the two randy males that were her audience, and she knew it!

Then, accidentally on purpose, she lifted her ass just a fraction over nine inches and a well lubricated cock popped out of her. Shirley moved like lightning and grabbed the base, pulling it back towards her and, immediately, put it in her mouth and started to suck it furiously, tasting the mixture of the fornicators' juices.

"That's amazing," said Bert with a leer as he watched the bobbing head swallow the long dick with ease, his eyes switching from that vista to the one where a wriggling pussy was dripping constantly above the cock-sucker.

"That's enough Shirley," Julie insisted, "put him back inside me, we don't have much time."

Reluctantly Shirley let the dick leave her mouth and, still holding onto the base, guided it to the right angle for Julie to restart giving Paul as much pleasure that she could in the allotted time, and pleasure was what Paul was definitely feeling!

He hadn't been able to see the sexy scenario but even he knew the difference from a pussy and a mouth and the image that was conjured up in his mind almost made him blow his load right there and then. He managed, just, to control himself as he felt his cock, a hand on its base and the warmth and moisture of a pussy on heat being re-introduced, to a hot cunt.

He moaned and grunted as he increased his attack on the sweaty butt-hole that was crunching into his face and he could hear the muffled sounds of Linda's passion grow when his tongue managed to slip up the relaxed sphincter and entered her anus as far as he could. The volume of her rapture increased dramatically and she thrust her butt down harder to maximise the thrill.

Tom and Bert couldn't see what Paul was doing to Linda but the sounds of ecstasy that screamed out of her gave them a good idea!

"Fucking hell!" Linda swore passionately as she felt the penetration of Paul's tongue slide up her dirty hole. She had closed her eyes momentarily at the first insertion but now they were wide open and glaring with desire as she got a randy wink from Julie who was only inches away. Lust took over her and she leant forward to give her friend an intimate kiss which increased to a passionate one that brought whelps of delight from the guys on the couch at the horny spectacle.

Linda broke from the kiss and whispered hoarsely to Julie, "He's got his tongue up my..."

TING!

Four "For fuck's sake!" came from sexual quartet and was echoed by the pair on the couch. "That was awesome you guys, fucking awesome!" Tom spoke for both of them as the bodies on the ground in front of them started to unravel, in no great hurry it has to be said. Shirley gave Paul's balls one last nibble, Julie contracted her inner muscles around the stiff member inside her a few times, and Linda ground her ass onto his face to gain a final surge of bliss, before all three women crawled back to their couch and settled there with smug looks.

Paul was left all alone on the rug and it took a short time to regain his senses, and his breath, after 120 seconds of sheer delight. Eventually he rose and joined his buddies.

"What a fuck!" he rasped as he sat down, "The best fucking sex I've had without cumming!" he added.

"Lucky bastard!" Bert greeted him with a grin; "Still," he went on to say, "you put on a good show for us poor sods up here. We just loved those oiled-up asses! What were you doing to Linda, by the way?"

Before he got a chance to answer Julie called out across the short space that separated them, "Come on stud, it's your turn to pick."

With slightly shaking legs Paul did as he was told and the next name to be announced was...

"...it's you Bert."

He sprung up like the frustrated beast that he was and ferreted out the piece of paper that told him that he also had two minutes of some sort of kinky sex to look forward to, but what was it to be? He kept the others waiting for what seemed like forever, but was merely seconds, before spoke.

"Em," he started hesitantly, taking a quick look at Paul in almost an apologetic way before turning his gaze towards Shirley, "I don't know if my fantasy might come true later but I'm not going to take that chance so," again he paused, staring directly at the luscious boobs that were barely contained by the Pearl Basque and finished his sentence quickly, "I want to tit-fuck Shirley!"

She squealed with delight and bounced up to give a sensual kiss on Bert's lips and then whispered in his ear, "I thought you'd never ask!"

"Off with his vest!" shouted Linda and Bert went to remove the sweaty item, still damp from the ass-fucking that he had given Linda.

"I'll help," Julie volunteered and shot up behind Bert and fondled his torso, her arms surrounding his midriff, and began, slowly, to roll the cloth up over his head. She held it for a second across his chest and, nonchalantly, let it fall to the floor, although it never got there as it landed on Bert's thick erection and just lay there. The use of the word 'flagpole' would be quite an apt description of his cock!

She returned to her seat and Shirley took over, "How would you like to fuck me Bert, on my knees or on my back?"

"The first time that I saw you naked I wanted to be in between them, straddling you as you squeezed them around me...on the floor," he finished.

"My pleasure kind sir but..." she paused with a lecherous look, "...I guess that I'll have to take this off." As she said this, her hands cupped her breasts and massaged them through the lingerie then, with gyrating hips; she started to remove her Basque giving Bert, and everyone else, a sexy striptease. She turned away from him, bent down to show off her ass, and began to unclip the retainers. As she unhooked the last clasp her hands went back to her breasts before the flimsy covering fell away and she held it up with her hands underneath her boobs, accentuating them even more.

Facing Bert again she teased him by allowing one areola to be exposed, and then she covered that up and showed her other brown circle with the nipple in the centre of it. Bert licked his lips as the show continued until, after more erotic taunting, she finished her performance to loud applause. She took a mocking curtsy before throwing herself on the rug, her sodden knickers still on but her labia available for all to see and appreciate.

"Somebody want to put some oil on these?" she asked as she played with her massive breasts.

Paul was the first to respond and he grabbed the bottle of lube and poured a generous amount over the boobs that he knew so well. He also knew that she loved to have them fucked and that Bert was going to have a rapturous two minutes ahead of him and he massaged the oil over both hillocks and the cleavage that separated them. He looked up at Bert, and his yellow flagpole, and said to him invitingly, "These tits are waiting for you, enjoy!"

He moved out of the way and was joined on the floor by the three others, all vying for a position where they could witness the fucking of Shirley's tits by a can of beans!

Bert knelt down, his thighs on either side of Shirley, and whipped off his vest from his cock. He eased himself forward until he got into the ideal position and was just about to tell Linda to start the timer when Shirley shouted out, "Stop!"

"Eh?" said Bert whelped.

"Linda?" Shirley asked.

"Yeah?"

"Does that phone of yours have a camera?"

"Of course it has," she replied nonchalantly before adding, "Oh I get it you naughty bitch, you want me to film this."

Shirley nodded vehemently but went on to say, "Just the tits and cock, no faces understand?"

"Of course," Linda replied innocently.

"Like hell," Julie interrupted, "I can just imagine you with a pint, or two, of wine inside you putting it on Facebook or something like that,"

"That's not fair!" she pleaded.

"If you are going to record this," Paul was the next to speak, "Then I want you to send me a copy."

"Me too!"

"And me!"

"Count me in!" said Bert.

"I need to see this again," Shirley was the last to speak as she looked down at the massive cock that was about to give her a huge thrill. "It would come in handy when Paul wasn't around and I was feeling randy,"

"I'll get the settings," Linda agreed eagerly and worked on her phone. At the same time she also asked, "Has anyone got a watch so that we can have the two minute countdown?"

"A watch?" asked Tom incredulously, "You want us to look at a second hand when we could be appreciating this?" He finished with his index finger pointing at the sexy scene in front of him.

"Sorry," Linda apologised, "how's about a phone with a timer then?"

"I've got one!" Julie squealed and sprung towards the dining table, her ass deliciously on display as her red knickers snuck up between her bum cheeks.

"There we are," she declared as she made her way, more sedately, towards the others, "Time for some serious titty-fucking!" and she pressed the button.

Bert didn't waste another second as he pushed forward and his rigid cock started to fuck Shirley's massive tits with vigour. He looked down at his own handiwork and was amazed to find out that he couldn't see any evidence of his cock at all. Even when he had been in the same position with Linda, many a time, her boobs had never been able to engulf him completely but now...

...now his dick was invisible, inside the huge rack that enveloped him. Christ, it was fucking sexy!

Shirley was in rapture and she felt the familiar signs of orgasm approaching as she licked the tip of Bert's dick every time that he thrust forward. She tried to put her hands down around his thighs to touch her most sensitive spot but she couldn't manage it. She had to cry out for help.

"Could someone touch my clit, I need to come off!" she screamed.

The race ensued with Paul, Tom and Julie all trying to grant her wish. Julie won!

She knelt down beside the bucking Bert and her hand found its way towards Shirley's most sensitive spot, her fingers swivelling around the pleasure bud with gusto. The result of which resulted in an orgasmic explosion that flew out of Shirley's pussy in spectacular style.

As she watched Shirley's climax spout out through the hole in her panties and over her hand, drenching both Paul and Tom in the process, she tore her gaze away to kiss Bert passionately on the lips.

"She's cumming," she managed to say between mangled mouth attacks, "She's cumming buckets!"

"So am I," hissed Bert as he slipped his cock up the greasy tits. He had tried to hold himself off, hoping to keep his sperm for later but it was of no use; he knew it. He thought of every mundane thing that he could think of but, when a man's orgasm started to approach, there was nothing on this earth to stop it.

Hearing that, Linda broke her promise, conveniently, and panned out the camera to capture Bert's spunk that was about to explode all over Shirley's face.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned as he realised that the point of no return had arrived. He could no longer slow down so he did the honourable thing and sped up his thrusts in to the dummy pussy with nipples on either side.

"Oh fuck!" he repeated as he neared his heaven. "Shirley, open your mouth!"

She did and, seconds later, Bert's grey sperm came shooting out of his cock, missing her mouth completely, as it shot up into the air with the first burst landing on the couch three feet away. The remnants of the initial ejaculation, although, did manage to douse Shirley's hair and forehead. The second burst, a fraction of a second later, did have more control as Bert, instinctively, found his own cock in the mountain of flesh that he was fucking and pointed it towards the gaping mouth in front of him.

Shirley took the impressive spurt of semen that flooded into her mouth and swallowed it as quickly as she could but, before she managed to digest the salty protein, another burst came towards her, then another, then another, as Bert released all the pent-up sexual excitement that he had controlled ever since he had ass-fucked Linda earlier.

His last few emissions were still impressive as he pulled himself away from the glorious tits and, using his own hand, gave Shirley an almost perfect pearl necklace.

"Oh fuck!" he rasped as he, once again, sought out Julie's lips. He sucked, and licked, the wet mouth. Nothing was more erotic to him than making love to one woman and kissing another at the same time; pure rapture!

TING!

It took many seconds before anyone could speak coherently apart from grunt. Finally Shirley managed to gasp at Linda, "Did you get that?"

Linda pressed the 'save' icon on her phone and nodded, "Oh yes," she confirmed, "and I'm going to enjoy watching it again and again!"

"Fuck yes!" Shirley whimpered as she let loose her bumps and threw her head back onto the rug, leaving Bert's rapidly softening cock dripping its final emissions onto her as he fondled his foreskin back and forth as he continued to kiss Julie greedily.

"Wow!" muttered Paul, his erection so massive after watching the performance of both of them. "That was..." words failed him so Tom had to finish the sentence, "...so brilliant!"

As if to emphasise that Linda put her phone down and speedily lowered her head in an attempt to scoop up some of the goo that Bert had deposited on the busty Shirley. She was joined at once by Julie who, reluctantly, broke off her kiss from Bert and aimed her mouth at what was left of the necklace that had been created by his sperm. Within seconds both women had gobbled up the fragrant semen and turned their attention to the excited nipples that stood up hard and sucked them for all it was worth.

Shirley closed her eyes as she enjoyed sexual heaven once more.

A moment later Shirley had been licked clean, Bert had got his breathing back to normal, Julie and Linda had had their thirst consummated and Tom and Paul had returned to their seats, hard-ons abundant!

Bert managed to return to the couch flanked by Paul and Tom and waited for the women to do likewise. Eventually, after much grunting and groaning, the three ladies sat opposite the men, staring at the two rampant cocks on either side of Bert's flaccid one, albeit impressive even when it was soft.

He spoke, "Wow Shirley that was so much of a turn on, I never intended to cum but..."

She put her finger to her lips to cut him off mid-sentence, "hush," she whispered as she continued to squirm, feeling the afterglow of pleasure that still rippled through her.

Linda coughed, far too loudly, and went on to say, "Come on Shirley, it's your choice for the next fantasy, pick a name."

Shirley rose from her chair reluctantly as she was still in the throes of yet another mini orgasm and chose a piece of paper. Unravelling it, she read out the five letters that she had written earlier on. "It's you Linda" she said, her voice trembling a trifle as she returned to her female companions. Sitting down you could almost hear a tiny squelch as her ass bore weight on the puddle of cunt juice that she had deposited there.

Linda grinned and selected the time that she was allotted, the paper had the number 1 scrawled on it. She smiled wickedly as she showed off the number to the others then, slowly, took her place on the centre stage that was the woollen rug. She looked at her three potential victims, who all had balls, and a look of pure lust shone out of her eyes. She turned to face Julie and Shirley and smiled a dirty smile. "You're going to love this girls!"

Returning her gaze to the guys, who had bemused and excited expressions on their faces, she raised her right index finger and, with a 'come-on' motion, indicated for Paul to join her. 'Willingly' hardly does it credit as he stood in front of her a second later, his stiff cock standing a fraction over nine inches away from her as it brushed her lower belly.

Equally as quick, her hand grasped his beautiful dick and started to play with it, gently pulling his foreskin down before replacing it to its original position. This she repeated again and again, each time putting a little bit more pressure on the pleasure stick as she sped up her action.

Paul moaned as the expert hand caused wafts of delight throughout his entire body, and this was enhanced as she moved forward to mash her breasts against his chest.

Having put herself into this position she was able to whisper into his ear, in a whisper, that is, that everyone could hear, "Did you enjoy being up my arse today?"

"Fuck yes!" he answered hoarsely.

"Do you know how much I enjoyed it?"

"Em," he struggled for a reply, "well you seemed to like it."

"Like it?" she scoffed, "I fucking loved it!" her hand moved faster bringing Paul's rapture to another level. She continued to wank him frantically for a few seconds before she slowed down and muttered into his ear once more, "...and do want to know what bliss it felt like?"

"Eh?" he responded, a glimmer of doubt in his voice.

Linda replied to his response by a sudden increase in the wanking department.

"I said," as her hand became a blur as it masturbated the prodigious cock in front of her, "do want to know what bliss it felt like?"

"Em, tell me," he answered queasily as the attention that his prick was getting from Linda was reaching a point where he thought that he might lose it.

All of a sudden Linda released her hand and took a step back. Paul wasn't too sure if he should feel relief or regret as his stiffy fluctuated in fresh air, an occasional twitch occurring to the delight of the female voyeurs.