Let The Games Begin! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I," Linda said in a stern voice, her hands on her hips, "want to watch you," she couldn't resist another glance back at Julie and Shirley, accompanied with a huge, saucy, wink, before returning face Paul, "being fucked up your butt-hole by Tom!"

"What!"

"What!"

The echo in the room was thunderous. It wasn't too clear who said 'What!' first but both words were clearly not of a friendly kind.

"No fucking way Linda!" Tom managed to screech before Paul, "No fucking way!" he repeated vehemently.

"Why not?" she responded with a girlish giggle and a look that tried, but failed, to look innocent. "An arse is an arse, and I want to see your cock up Paul's!"

"No fucking way!" he said for the third time. "It was bad enough when you got Bert to suck me off but..."

"But me no buts," Linda interrupted trying to sound Shakespearean, "all arses are the same and they were originally created for one purpose."

"My point precisely," interjected Paul, "If I were to get a tattoo then it would be a big arrow pointing to my anus with 'exit' printed on my left cheek, and 'only' printed on my right one!"

"But you loved being up my poop-chute, didn't you?" she purred.

"Ah well," he said hesitantly, "that's different."

As soon as he had said that he knew that he was doomed to an ass-fuck from his best buddy, either that or the only sex he was going to get that evening would be with his right hand. "Shit!" he swore resignedly.

"Shit!" Tom repeated as he too realised that Linda was going to get her way.

She went on, "You guys like it when we do something bi-sexual, you have to understand that us girls sometimes fantasise about men having sex with each other, only in female company," she further explained, "only in female company," she reinforced.

"Fuck it!" Tom swore then, with a shrug of his shoulder, he spoke with a voice of doom, "It's only for a minute ok?"

"Sixty seconds, that's all."

"That's all?" Paul complained, "I'm the one who is going to get butt-fucked, ten seconds is too fucking long!"

"Enough of the complaining," Linda said emphatically, "Get on your knees; I'm sure that Shirley will want to make that you are sure well prepared?"

Shirley grasped the depleted bottle of lube and started to rub the oil all around Paul's anus. Taking her cue from what Julie had done to Linda's arse she, tenderly, stuck a finger up, and through, his sphincter. The gasp that he gave sounded painful so she continued to tickle his rectum as he grew used to the penetration. As his grunts subsided she ventured forth with another digit then, after that had been accepted a third finger went up his arse and wriggled around bringing, finally, pleasure and not pain.

Julie cupped her hands and asked for oil to be poured into them as she and Shirley reversed their roles from the Bert and Linda escapade. She was duly rewarded and went to work immediately on Tom's penis.

"I see that you haven't lost any of your hardness," she commented as she lathered the swollen cock.

"How could I?" he answered stupidly, "with three semi-clad horny bitches showing off their stuff in front of me...oh fuck yes!" he finished the sentence with a lustful groan as Julie's hands moved down to caress his balls with the slimy lubricant on her hands adding to the thrill.

"Come on boys," Linda interrupted the foreplay, "Time to see you fuck!"

"Shit!" whispered Tom as Julie pulled him closer, and closer, to the brown hole of his best buddy; a hole that was still full of Shirley's three fingers that were manipulating his bowels in preparation for his entry.

As he grew nearer and nearer to Linda's fantasy, Shirley gradually withdrew her digits one at a time and, after a sniff and a suck at the slightly stained fingers, pulled her boyfriend's ass cheeks apart to allow easier access for Tom, and to allow the others to get a better view of the spectacle.

Still unsure of what he was about to do Tom simply said, "Sorry pal," as his cock finally touched the outside of Paul's arse.

Paul looked around from his kneeling position and said, in a slightly raised voice. "You're fucking sorry? How do you think I'm feeling just now? Fucking sorry doesn't even come close!"

No more words were needed and Tom started to get the evil deed over and done with, after all how long could sixty seconds last?

"Don't worry Paul." Linda oozed into Paul's ear, "Tom's an expert arse fucker!"

"I'll vouch for that!" Julie said encouragingly and she pressed her aching nipples into Tom's mouth as the first insertion was made.

"Jesus fuck!" squealed Paul as he was violated for the first time, "I wish you didn't have such a big cock you bastard!" he moaned and Tom took a breather to allow his shaft to be accepted.

"Timer on?" he asked optimistically.

"No fucking way," she laughed, "remember when Bert was up me?"

Tom grunted and nodded and, after a few seconds leant forward to push another inch or two up his best friend's arse. To his surprise he slid up it with ease; even with Linda and Julie it took a moment or so before he could fully go balls deep but, here he was, seconds later, completely up his butt.

The applause from the girls were only matched with a one word response from Bert, "Fuck!"

"Timer on," Linda announced, "Now let's see some real screwing!" she said excitedly and Tom had to oblige. He pulled back slowly and Paul gasped as the removal of the nine-incher brought an unexpected feeling of delight to his body. This was enhanced as Tom re-entered him and Paul felt the cock inside of his bowels seem to enlarge. He lowered his head and said a quiet prayer, "Fuck!"

When Tom drew back and fucked him again he did it with increasing pace and, this time, Paul could feel Tom's balls slap against his own as he, involuntary, thrust his bum back to greet more of his pal's long erection.

There was nothing to lose now and Tom began to start fucking him in earnest, no doubt aided by the sight of Shirley's tits as she continued to prise open Paul's buttocks and the taste of the fantastic, and sensitive, nipple in his mouth.

"Go on!" Linda shouted passionately, "Fuck him harder!"

He did, all the time making a mental countdown as to how many of the sixty seconds were left. He glanced down at the sodomised arse that he was fucking, grateful that Paul was clean shaven so that he could, at least, imagine that he was shafting someone of the opposite sex.

Paul, at the same time, was also pleased that the friction had disappeared and that he actually loved the feeling that Tom was giving him. It was never a thought that had crossed his mind before but, the more the seconds passed; the more he wanted them to continue. He didn't believe the next word that came out of his lips, neither could Tom.

"Faster!"

TING!

"Thank fuck for that!" Tom said in relief as he gradually re-introduced his cock to fresh air, fresh being the appropriate word as he gazed down at the brown slime that covered it.

"I'll be back in a minute," he hastily said as he went to the overused bathroom.

On his return he went immediately to Paul, shook his hand and apologised. "Sorry about that pal," he said as he watched his buddy squirm on the couch to where he had returned. "It was the wicked witch that made me do it!" with a finger that pointed to the smiling Linda who had also taken her seat.

They all sat there, three horny women and three randy men, with nothing to say at the moment until Tom spoke up, "Look, I know that there are still two more rounds to go, two more fantasies, but can I make a suggestion?"

"Go ahead," Julie prompted him.

"It's just that," Tom started to say, "Well I fancy a brief break, maybe a bottle of beer or two, what do you lot think?"

"After what I've just seen," Linda agreed, "I'd second that motion." As she did so she opened her legs to allow the men to get a good look at her pussy, deliberately of course, before adding, "There is still Shirley and Julie to come, if you know what I mean, and I for one can't wait but," she paused, "I could kill a beer right now!"

"Time out?" questioned Bert and got a reply from Julie.

"Time out!"

*

We restart with the end of the games and, finally, get to discover what is in the last jar and what fun follows!