Let The Games Begin! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But...?" Paul started to say.

"...Now baby," Shirley squirmed as she clenched her inner muscles around him, "Tom got to fuck you up your arse, it's only fair that he shags me first!"

"You lucky bastard Tom," Julie shouted over from her couch, "You get to deflower two arses in the one night!"

Tom grinned back at her, "At least this one has got tits in the front, not balls! No offence Paul."

"None taken," he rasped as Shirley carried on gently screwing him.

"Girls?"

"No need to ask Shirley, we're coming with the lube."

It was Linda that played with Shirley's quivering ass as Julie rubbed the soothing oil all over Tom's long dick. Shirley then felt Linda's fingers enter her butt and she squealed with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Don't worry," she said soothingly, "You'll love it, Tom is a great arse fucker."

"So you said," Shirley hissed and, in order to take her mind of the new sensation, went back to munch on Bert's pole.

"You're ready," Linda declared and removed her digits from the well oiled-up arse, only for Julie to guide Tom forward so that the tip of his cock touched the puckered hole.

"Oh fuck me," Shirley whimpered as she began to have second thoughts.

"If you insist," Tom replied gallantly and pressed forward an inch, attempting to enter her gently past the first barrier that the sphincter muscle presented. He paused as his next thrust did just that and he stayed still, allowing Shirley to get used to the violation.

"Just relax," Julie said encouragingly, "the worst is over."

Shirley didn't know whether to believe her or not but she did manage to press her butt backwards giving Tom a signal to continue. He did!

All this time Paul had remained still, firmly inside her natural lubricated hole, as he felt Tom's cock starting to slide up her arse, until he bottomed out, if you will excuse the expression, and the two pairs of balls rubbed together. Tom paused once more once he had gone as far up her as possible and waited for a moment before continuing.

"Oh fuck yes!" Julie squealed as she discovered a new world of rapture as the two men inside her built up a rhythm between them. As one cock pulled out of her arse another fucked her cunt. That dick then withdrew and her arse was filled up again. The process continued and the speed built up as the duo worked in sweaty unison to a remarkable rate of knots.

Shirley was in heaven as she felt her innards being mauled as never before as Paul mangled her luscious tits with hands and mouth. She hadn't forgotten Bert either and her moth returned to his thick cock and, after a struggle to fit him inside her, finally managed to swallow him whole.

"Fucking Christ!" Linda shouted out in awe, "would you fucking look at that, now that is what I call airtight!" she gasped as she stretched forward, her own tongue seeking out Bert's and she kissed him passionately, almost with enough craving that Tom was enjoying with Julie's mouth as he persistently shagged the butt of his best friend's girlfriend.

The fucking and sucking was becoming uncontrollably hot for the randy Shirley and she had to release Bert from her mouth to screech out obscenities, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she yelled as her arse was abused with a very hard, and long, cock going at an incredible speed in and out of her virgin hole.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, "I'm going to fucking cum!"

Saying this she bucked her up ass higher letting Paul to slip out of her cunt but allowing Tom to continue his merciless assault up her poop-chute.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed one last time as the first of her ejaculations squirted out of her pussy as Tom pummelled her.

"Oh fuck!" she repeated as his next push went up her bowels as far as it could.

That was all that could be heard and seen for a dozen, or more, thrusts; the slap of his cock and balls as he filled her up to the brim, "Fuck!" and squirt, all three happening simultaneously!

Slap! "Fuck!" Squirt!

Slap! "Fuck!" Squirt!

Slap! "Fuck!" Squirt!

Slap! "Fuck!" Squirt!

Slap! "Fuck!" Squirt!

Slap! "Fuck!" Squirt!

Slap! "Fuck!" Squirt!

Slap! "Fuck!" Squirt!

Slap! "Fuck!" Squirt!

Slap! "Fuck!" Squirt!

Slap! "Fuck!" Squirt!

Slap! "Fuck!" Squirt!

It couldn't last, Shirley couldn't last, her back passage couldn't take any more punishment and she pushed forward forcing Tom's cock out of her arse into the fresh air where it bobbed up and down, its oily lubrication mingled with the aromatic slime that combined together.

She collapsed down on top of Paul whose erection found its way, once more, effortlessly up her cunt.

"Oh my God," she breathed huskily into his ear, "that was....that was...that was..." she failed to finish the sentence but the message was clear.

TING!

"Tell me you enjoyed that?" Linda asked, her mouth being freed from Bert as she had turned to watch the erotic spectacle.

Shirley could only nod, not trusting her voice again, and slumped off Paul and laid on her back on the woollen rug that Linda would have to get professionally, and discretely, cleaned.

Tom excused himself and aimed for the bathroom. He cleaned himself up, discarding the, now shitty, red lace from the base of his cock. He was only in there for less than two minutes but, when he returned, he was greeted by a sight that transformed his semi-flaccid state to one of glorious beauty. Shirley had obviously recovered sufficiently enough so that the games could finish on an unexpected high.

The view that he saw, apart from the backsides of his two very excited friends, was of three women in wanton pose. Each one was lying back on the couch; their legs in the air with three pairs of hands stretching open the lips that led to sexual glee.

"What the fuck?" Tom started to ask as if he couldn't guess.

It was the owner of the arsehole that he had just screwed who was the first to answer, "You know the procedure boys, pick a pussy but, this time, listen out for the two rules."

"Rules?" Bert looked bemused.

"I've set the timer to go off every minute," Linda declared.

"That's sixty seconds to you lot." Julie contributed.

"Each time the timer goes off; you get to fuck the next one in line." Shirley clarified.

"Nice one," Paul agreed, his eyes darting from one moist opening between the legs on display to another, then back again.

Tom's eyes, on the other hand, were glued to the brown hole just south of Shirley's gaping pussy, the one that he had just been up, and he wondered at how much she had enjoyed her first ever anal experience. The vision of her squirting as he banged her hard would remain with him forever.

Paul looked over at his pal and saw the direction of his lustful gaze. He leant to his side and whispered into Tom's ear, "Guess who is the next lucky fucker who is going to bugger her?"

Tom didn't even need to ask.

"Second rule," Shirley carried on although she hadn't missed the comment, "is that, whoever of you cums first has an extra minute to make sure that he deposits all of his spunk into whichever one of us that receives it..."

"...and," Julie took over, "the next guy to blast his load has to do it up somebody else..."

"...which means," Linda concluded, "that the last man standing, so to speak, has to make sure that the third pussy is also full of cum, got it?"

"We've got it," Bert replied for the three of them.

"Ok then," Shirley announced as she opened her legs even further apart, "Let's start fucking!"

The men all moved forward to their designated cunts, Paul for Julie, Bert for Shirley and Tom for Linda. Just before they entered into the toxic realms of desire that were waiting for them, Linda offered one last piece of advice.

"I think that we have had enough foreplay so do us girls a favour."

"What's that?" asked Paul innocently.

"Just fuck us!"

"...and hard!" Julie demanded.

"...and fast!" Shirley finished off the instructions and three cocks buried themselves deep into the sopping pussies and started screwing like madmen. Linda pressed the starter.

"Oh fuck yes!" was the response in triplicate as the trio were filled with two feet of raging hard-ons. As requested the guys didn't bother with niceties and the room was soon filled with grunts and groans from the merry fuckers!

The games had so aroused everyone that the evening had turned into a full blown orgy. Apart from the verbal noises emanating from them all, the sound of fucking was obvious with the slapping of rigid cocks slamming in and out wet pussies!

Smell was the next sense that came into being as the aroma filled the room with a heady scent, the origins of which came mostly from between their legs although the mingling of their sweat was also stimulating as droplets fell from the men onto the mounds of tits below.

Sight was also being used erotically as glances were stolen, by them all, at the other copulating couples on the sodden couch. The women watching the impressive torsos of their fuck-buddies, their chests saturated with perspiration, as they screwed long and hard, and fast. The men doing what you might expect men to do as eyeballs nearly fell out at the vision of three great pairs of breasts quivering and bouncing with the furious shagging they were receiving.

Taste? That came from the French kissing, ear nibbling and, when the men got a chance, boob licking!

Touch? You don't have to be a genius to work that one out!

TING!

Tom quickly pulled out of Linda and made his way to the other end of the couch, allowing Bert to take his place inside her. Paul moved up one and deposited his dick into the craving pussy of Shirley while Tom renewed his acquaintance with the sexy Julie. He did have the good manners to say "Hello," as he slid his cock up her ready cunt. The fucking continued apace.

TING!

Bert left Linda empty for a few seconds as he sought out the next pussy to greet him. He didn't even utter a greeting as he ploughed his monster into the gaping hole left behind by Tom who had already started to fuck Shirley enthusiastically, this time up her 'right' hole, as Paul left her for his bout of delight with Linda. Musical pussies, sorry chairs, happened all over again as the men shagged the third cunt in as many minutes while the girls screwed their third cock in 180 seconds! The fucking went on and on until...

...TING!

All senses were at their height right now as the orgy went on and on; sound, smell, sight, taste and touch; each of them being used to maximise the desire and lust that they all felt.

TING!

The sound grew louder!

TING!

The aroma became more sensual!

TING!

The spectacle was even more thrilling!

TING!

Mouths and tongues were being used with abandon to increase the ecstasy!

TING!

Touch? What do you think as the stiff erections clashed with the river of juices dripping out the women!

TING!

"I'm fucking cumming!" Linda shouted at the top of her voice and she looked up to remind herself who was causing such an explosion throughout her entire body. "That's it Tom, make me fucking cum!" she yelled, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she continuously screamed each time the piston entered her at a blistering pace and, seconds later...

TING!

"Oh fucking no!" she cried but she was only minus a cock inside her in the time that it took Bert to replace Tom. "Oh fucking yes, yes, yes!" she resumed her gyrations and Bert only had to thrust into her a few times before he was rewarded with a lusty growl, accompanied by a shower of hot liquid that soaked his balls, as her orgasm overpowered her. Bert didn't let up and spent the next fifty seconds or so in not releasing Linda from the throes of sexual rapture as one orgasm was followed by another and another until they all combined in one gigantic climax.

TING!

Paul replaced Bert and restarted Linda's pleasurable punishment. Her next orgasm took her completely by surprise, she was sure that she had been shafted to oblivion but, within a few seconds of having a different cock inside her with all the physical changes in size and angle of attack that a new dick could bring, added onto which was the sexual thrill mentally that she experienced.

She began to scream again as Paul took her to another level ecstasy.

Her yelling, as she approached yet another climax, started an avalanche of female orgasms and ejaculations as Julie and Shirley added their own lustful noises to the happy occasion. Bert and Tom joined Paul in delivering wave after wave of passion to waft throughout the girls' bodies and the sound was deafening; three extremely horny women all cumming at the same time, what a fucking sexy scene!

TING!

Paul yanked himself out of Linda and plunged into Julie; a moment later he was up Shirley's pussy and sixty seconds later he was shagging Linda again. He couldn't last and he knew it, and he wanted the world to know it!

"I'm going to...I have to..." he grunted as he sped up his thrusting, bringing him to the brink of the inevitable. "Oh for fuck's sake, I'm c...!"

...TING!

He pulled out of the bitch on heat, so to speak, and immediately impaled himself into the equally welcoming warmth of Julie. He fucked her relentlessly and selfishly and she responded by encouraging him with sexual body language, as she matched his frantic shafting with her own gyrations, and filthy language.

"You're going to cum, aren't you?" she said pointlessly as she felt his body begin to stiffen. "That's it Paul, fuck me big style. I want all of your spunk up my cunt and I want it NOW!"

He obliged and, with one final grunt, exploded inside of her.

"Oh God, that fells fucking good!" Julie screamed as she felt the first spurt of cum blast deep inside her, followed by another, then another, then another, until Paul finally collapsed on top of her, his body spent, their mixed sweat creating a suction between them that would need a crowbar to separate them.

The timer went off but Julie whispered into his ear, "Just stay there, I want to milk you dry."

He couldn't have moved anyway as he felt completely drained but, to his right, he saw that Tom and Bert had swapped pussies and were banging away with abandon.

As the seconds passed away, and his distorted breathing began to return to normal, he heard the soft voice mutter into his ear once more, "Time to get out Paul, I need a stiff cock up inside me. Come up here," she added as she patted the top of the couch, "and I'll lick you clean."

He pulled out of her with a large squelch that all could hear and, when the timer went again, Julie got her wish and felt another nine inches of hard flesh penetrate her, as Tom stuck his cock up the cunt filled with Paul's semen. More squelching noises were heard as he started to fuck her and Paul's sperm tried to escape, soaking his buddy's balls in the process, coating them with their stickiness. Tom couldn't give a fuck and continued to bang the randy Julie to his heart's content.

The thought, however, of enjoying sloppy seconds with her were overpowering and, halfway through his allotted time he made the announcement of the imminent departure that was about to leave his testes.

"I'm going to fucking cum!"

"Not inside me you bastard!" were Julie's tender comment, "Fucking cum up Shirley!"

Tom only had seconds to last and he made the most of them as he left one pussy for another. Shagging Shirley hard he didn't have to say any more, even if he could speak coherently, and he flooded her canal with loads, and loads, of his own ejaculation, his prick still having the remnants of the sticky goo of Paul that had been left up Julie and which Shirley knew so well.

He too heard tender comments being whispered into his ear as Shirley insisted that he stay inside her while her vaginal muscles caressed his flagging penis, pulling as much of his spunk out of his body and into hers.

That left Bert, so to speak, as the last man standing. He could only put his staying power down to the fact that it hadn't been so long ago that he had spurted his cum, quite spectacularly, from between the gloriously mammoth tits that belonged to Shirley, bathing her with a pearl necklace that could make a fortune on e-bay!

"Come on Bert!" Tom complained after he had watched him have another round of trio fucking, "We don't have all night. Hurry up, blow your load!"

Bert grunted that he was trying, and trying with as much energy that he could muster, when he felt the final dénouement. He was shafting Julie at the time but he suddenly had to release himself from her and, with thick cock in hand, pushed himself into the only cunt without recent cum inside of her.

Linda sighed with pleasure as she felt the jumbo can of beans slide up her, knowing that she was about to receive its hot juice that was currently hiding in his balls. Not for long though, as his semen started the race to leave their home and find a new one. The starter's gun went off and millions of contestants left the double globes and sprinted up the blood-engorged cock to blast out of it into the silky warmth that awaited them.

Bert's pleasure was complete as he forced more, and more, of the suicidal sperm up Linda's hot, and luscious, hole until, like the two men before him, collapsed on top of a panting female.

"Oh fuck!" he managed to utter as he tried to give Linda a kiss, but he desperately needed to breath so that had to be curtailed. "Oh fuck!" he repeated instead as his head fell into the side of her face and nuzzled there content.

"About fucking time!" Tom moaned as he was being treated to post-orgasmic bliss by the soothing tongue of Julie as he watched his pal slump onto the generous folds of skin that belonged to Linda. "I thought you were going to be at it all night!!"

Bert ignored him as he felt Linda's muscles doing to him what Julie and Shirley's muscles had done to Paul and Tom before. Then he pulled out, making a disgusting sucking sound that sounded as if Linda had just farted.

Julie interrupted the moment of sensitive passion by declaring, "We're not finished yet boys, not yet!"

"Uh?" asked Paul in disbelief as he looked down at his soft member and glanced across at the other two pricks that were in a similar state.

"You have to perform one more act for us," she continued.

"But..." Tom began to plead but, with a flick of a finger from Julie, he was silenced.

Shirley carried on, "Bert?"

"Yes?" he somehow managed to mouth.

"Come and kneel in front of me," she said in a commanding voice.

He did as he was told, albeit it with wobbly legs.

"Tom?" Julie was the next to speak.

"Uh?"

"Kneel in front of me."

He obeyed.

"Paul?" this time it was Linda that spoke.

"I get the picture," he said resignedly and he took his position and genuflected in front of the seeping pussy.

"Right you guys, you've had your fun," Julie started to say but was interrupted by Paul.

"And you've not?" he asked incredulously.

"Oh yes we have," Shirley said with a huge grin on her face, "but we need one more thing from you guys."

"And what is that?" Bert asked tremulously.

"We want you to clean us up," Linda finished the conversation.

The men looked at the three dripping pussies being displayed in front of them and, one by one, they realised what they had to do. Normally it would be a pleasure but each fuck-hole had another man's cum inside of her and they had to lick them clean! Not only that but semen had run down from their pussies and had formed a small puddle of sperm in their arseholes. The girls recognised where the men's gazes had taken them and it was Linda that spoke for them all.

"That's right boys," she said seductively, "start from the arse, make us clean again, then suck the semen from each other out of us until you make us cum! Got it?"

The men simply nodded and, just before they tackled the job in hand, Paul said in a quirky voice, "So no pressure then?"