Let The Games Begin! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Bert had both huge grins on their faces as their heads leant forward towards the puddles and their tongues prodded lewdly out of their mouths as they prepared to try a buffet of sex as yet unconquered. Paul joined them. He was not so lucky, or was he luckier, as the pools of semen in the butts of Julie and Shirley had gone cold and had congealed somewhat. Bert's spunk, on the other hand, was still warm from his recent orgasm and Paul got to taste another man's hot semen for the first time.

He was pleasantly surprised; it had a flavour, not unlike his own, and he rimmed the arse of Linda with relish. He quickly slurped up the goo and moved his mouth northwards to receive some more that Linda gladly squeezed out of her pussy. He continued with his feast for a couple of minutes before raising his head and turned to Bert to ask, "Fuck man, how much did you dump up here?"

Bert had to pause from his own liquid snack that oozed out of Shirley and answered, "About half as much as Tom left inside this delicious pussy." As he said this he inserted a couple of fingers inside her and scooped out even more of the salty meal and continued with his task of cleansing.

Tom, in the meantime, was happy just to pleasure Julie and he quickened the pace of his tongue on her, oh so sensitive, button until, with a squeak emanating from her lips she begged him to stop. She rapidly pulled his head away from her and collapsed back onto the couch, "I can't take any more," she insisted. "I can't take any fucking more!" she reconfirmed as she curled into the foetal position. She lay like that for a moment before she could trust herself to move and, when she did, she looked down at the worried look on Tom's face.

"Don't fret darling," she said soothingly, "come up her," she patted the edge of the couch, "and give me a cuddle. I am, as you might gather in the immortal words of General Custer, well and truly fucked!"

Linda didn't take long before she too succumbed. Her battered pussy had taken all that it had to offer but she felt one last thrill as the tongue inside her brought yet another orgasm, a small one to be sure but welcoming none the less. She grabbed Paul's head and clenched her thighs around him nearly cutting off his ability to breath. She bucked her hips, grinding her delicate button of pleasure hard against the dulcet tongue.

"Oh shit!" she whispered as the oral talents that she was receiving brought its final rewards. "Do it. Do it like that!" she whimpered as the sweetest of orgasms spread throughout her entire body.

"Oh fuck!" she finally managed to say as, she too, collapsed back onto the couch, a tongue still clinging onto her pussy that she had to, reluctantly, remove. She was knackered! Even her, seemingly insatiable, appetite for sex had been satisfied and she beckoned for Paul to join her on the couch as Julie had done with Tom. Now, the four of them were an audience to Bert and Shirley who were still enjoying themselves.

But not for long!

Bert's tongue was slurping, as a man dying of thirst would slurp, on the engorged clitoris that had found its way into his mouth. He knew that whatever he was doing was going to result in extreme passion but even he was taken aback when Shirley forced his head away from her silky and smooth vagina and, instead, began to finger herself furiously.

He got a first rate view of her digits pleasuring herself, the pace was frantic as she came closer, and closer, to orgasm. Almost at the last second she ordered Bert to open his mouth with the delicate phrase, "Drink my fucking cum!"

Bert's mouth gaped open to receive the tasty squirt that threatened to blast out of her pussy, and he wasn't disappointed. The gush was awesome! The first burst even managed to miss his mouth completely; such was the force of it, going straight into his eyes. He blinked and put his open mouth even closer to the breeched dam, his action being rewarded with a jet of nectar that he only just managed to swallow before another mouthful of the sweet juice filled him once more.

Four more ejaculations left her and went down Bert's throat before the orgasm that she had been enjoying finally subsided. Like the other two women before her, she collapsed in sexual fulfilment back onto the couch, leaving behind Bert's sodden face and whimpered, in a similar way to Julie's analogy, "To quote the last words of a poor bastard that was about to face the firing squad, 'I'm fucked!'"

There was no room for Bert to join her on the couch so, instead, he just fell forward and forced his face between the two massive mounds of sweaty flesh in front of him and savoured the perspiration that surrounded him.

It took a few moments before anybody could speak coherently as each couple tried to come to terms with the magical feeling of elation and satisfaction. Eventually it was Linda that managed to put together a sentence, if three words count that is?

"Fancy a beer?" she asked rhetorically.

The squelching sound of six bodies pulling apart from each other confirmed her answer. Tom, bravely, volunteered to raid the fridge again and he brought half a dozen cool bottles back into the room. He plunked them onto the table and returned to the kitchen, re-emerging this time with a chilled bottle of Chardonnay. By this time five seats had been squirmed upon and Tom took his place on the sixth.

As he placed the bottle onto the table he looked, apologetically, at Linda and said, "I think that we have to replenish your stock of booze tomorrow."

"You're staying then?"

"Fuck yes!" five voices cried out as bottle tops were opened and thirsts were quenched.

After the first gulps began to have their affect, and eyes had wandered around; the men, as men do, gazed longingly at the mounds of flesh before them, sometimes called breasts or boobs but, in this story they were most definitely tits!

The women's eyes, however, gazed further south at the objects of their desire. They were soft and flaccid, yes, but impressive also, even in their current state.

After the beer had refreshed them, and wine glasses had been filled, it was Paul who had to ask the question that had been on the men's mind all evening. "The fourth jar?" his head nodded to the item in question, "what's in it?"

Linda started to explain, "Well," she began, "it all started as us girls were having a chat when you guys went out to get the beer and wine. Shirley, she with the dirty mind," she continued as she pointed an accusing finger, "assumed that we would all have to stay the night and..."

"...and," Julie continued, "she thought up this."

"What?" Tom pondered.

Shirley spoke up for the first time since she had orgasmed in front of the rest, a climax that should have quenched Bert's thirst but, obviously, hadn't. "Bedtime," was the one word comment.

"Eh?" Bert asked with wrinkled brows.

"When we all got together this afternoon, remember?"

Heads nodded all around.

"We all had great fun on Linda's bed."

Heads nodded all around.

"But," she seemed to calm the tone down, "having a six-some on one bed is one thing, having to get to sleep is something else."

"Sleep? Who gives a fuck about sleep?" was Bert's contribution to the conversation.

"I do!" said Linda emphatically, "I don't want to copy the girls here but, if I were to quote someone, it would be the mayor of Hiroshima as he watched the bomb descend, 'We are all fucked!'

They all sniggered, in spite of the poor taste of the joke, as she carried on, "So," she said emphatically, "one bed, good for a fuck between six of us but not good for a sleepover."

Shirley went on to explain, "Linda has two bedrooms, both with king-sized beds. What is in the jars are our six names. We pick the pieces of paper at random and..."

"...and," Julie interrupted to further elaborate, "We have two threesomes until the morning."

"Cool!" hissed Paul

"But!" Julie went on further, "no same sex trios ok?"

"That means...?" Tom sought clarification, "MMF and FFM?"

"You've got it in one pal," Shirley agreed and then added, "Why don't we all stand up and go to the end of the table?" Everyone agreed silently and, by doing as they were instructed, they left the table empty but there were three vacant chairs on each side. Who was going to fill those chairs, one representing Linda's bedroom, the others greeting the large bed in her guest-room?

The selection was about to begin, the games weren't over yet. They had all enjoyed the start of the weekend but there was still Sunday to explore and, if you haven't got it yet, that wouldn't involve going to church together! Looking forward to Chapter 6? I know that I am!